Would you sex with someone else if you were in a relationship?

A forum for respectful discussion & exchange of views on news, current affairs & thought-provoking topics; please read and be aware of the guidelines prior to posting.

Forum rules

Welcome to the News, Current Affairs & Debate subforum.

This forum is the place for intellectual discussions relating to news, current affairs, or philosophical & scientific debates. There are some guidelines that apply specifically to posts in this forum, of which you will be expected to have made yourself aware before participating. They are as follows:

• Intellectually stimulating topics only. If you can't have a deep discussion about something, it does not belong here.
  • If you're going to post, have something to say. When you make a new thread, write the initial post in a way that provides an introduction to the topic and invites further discussion. You could tell us how you feel and why, but always aim for constructive responses that further a discussion about the ideas involved, rather than a simple list of people's views. (Instead of asking "Are you a vegetarian?", discuss some of the arguments involved.) This guideline likewise applies for responses to topics.
  • Write using good English. That means full sentences with proper capitalisation, punctuation, spelling and grammar. No one is perfect, though; this is not an invitation to criticise others for minor mistakes.
  • Be nice. This is a forum for rational discourse, not flame wars. No one is always right. Be respectful of other people's views and accept that we are all entitled to our own.

These guidelines will be enforced by the moderators based on their best judgement, and anyone who does not take them seriously will lose the privilege of posting here. Spammers will be banned from the entire forum.

Sex outside a relationship:

yasss give me that multiple D
19%
no i need a loyal man <3
81%

Total votes : 57

Re: Would you sex with someone else if you were in a relationship?

Unread postby Abdeltyf » 15th October, 2017, 4:18 pm

Commitments are a mandatory part in a healthy relationship. I respect whoever wants to get in an open relationship, but I just think it's garbage. I don't think I'll ever fully enjoy the experience...
So my answer is a big fat no.

:keke:
Abdeltyf

First name: Abdeltyf
Likes received: 25

Team: The Far East

Unread postby Scorpius X-1 » 16th October, 2017, 2:06 am

If my partner thinks it's okay, then maybe. Maybe even him and another guy at the same time.
Scorpius X-1

First name: Patrick
Likes received: 10

Unread postby Tim. » 16th October, 2017, 6:20 am

I would, but I'm also equally happy having a monogamous relationship. I don't have a strong preference for either, and will pretty much do whatever feels right with that person I'm dating.

Tim.
The Southern Moderator

First name: Tim
Likes received: 156

Unread postby Vortex » 16th October, 2017, 3:15 pm

Fuck monogamy tbh.
ImageImageImage

Ebsy wrote:Leave it to losers on Twitter to complain about being pandered to. You're supposed to complain when someone panders to others, not to you.
[4:46 AM] Saint Drogo: Also, you've got a strangely appealing asshole. I'll give you that much.
[6:03 AM] Pity: Omg... stop making me sound like a racist idiot
[4:51 AM] Scherzy: jerk off to clinton in the safety of your own bedroom luv
[2:56 PM] Saint Drogo: Literally let me use my cock as a paintbrush and my unborn children as paint.
Vortex
Daddysir

First name: Da'Neil Boxley
Likes received: 302

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby Kaspar » 16th October, 2017, 4:15 pm

Vortex wrote:Fuck monogamy tbh.

Why did I see this coming from you, Dan? :P
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Year Cup Judge / Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 446

Previous

Recently active