GTF Mafia XXVII: Vanilla Save-The-Cop - Game Over

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

Re: GTF Mafia XXVII: Vanilla Save-The-Cop - Day Five

Unread postby Lightbringer » 6th April, 2017, 10:48 am

Nerolunar wrote:
Lightbringer wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Why do you think I am scum?

Process of elimination, as well as some of your posts pinged me. But mostly process of elimination.

That seems extremely lazy.

I'm not sure it's Jesse, since it is true that he has been campaigning against Von from day 1...

I know I always suspect you Scherzy, but you are pinging. Reminds me of Final Fantasy, you are good at being the last scum.

Gotta go with guts on this one.

Lynch Scherzy

How is this lazy? You have not done a towny thing this game. You never really pushed for Mawd and Von when it mattered (Yeah, being the last person to do it doesn't count because it makes no difference).

I have towny points on everyone remaining alive, except you. Which is why its process of elimination. Not to mention I suspected Brandon to be scum as well, are you occupying his slot.
Lightbringer

First name: Lucas
Likes received: 19

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 6th April, 2017, 12:26 pm

Lightbringer wrote:
TheBrunswickian wrote:There's five of us left. Me, Aiden, Magnus, Kaspar and Light.

I know I am not scum. Magnus can't be scum because he subbed in, so that rules him out. Aiden has been very flaky all game, so I doubt it's him. Kaspar and Light are the only two that really seem sus to me. Kaspar was quick to leap to wanting me lynched - even though I pushed the lynching of vonvorto basically all game. Why would I spend a lot of the game campaigning against a teammate? And I was right about Mawd, and voted to have him lynched too. I turned against my teammates to what end? There is no logic.

Wait, what? You think people who sub in cannot be scum? He inherited whatever alignment Brandon had.

And I didn't have Brandon in my scum column, so by my elimination, he can't be scum. Besides, Magnus hasn't done anything to my eyes that seems scummy
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King

TheBrunswickian
Data Collector, Community Ambassador

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 346

Unread postby Scherzy » 6th April, 2017, 1:18 pm

Nerolunar wrote:
Lightbringer wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Why do you think I am scum?

Process of elimination, as well as some of your posts pinged me. But mostly process of elimination.

That seems extremely lazy.

I'm not sure it's Jesse, since it is true that he has been campaigning against Von from day 1...

I know I always suspect you Scherzy, but you are pinging. Reminds me of Final Fantasy, you are good at being the last scum.

Gotta go with guts on this one.

Lynch Scherzy

like you're not right but I'll take it as a compliment this time :thumbsup:
As for the Bruns/Von stuff, he never went hard on Von - it could have just been distancing. But all things considered, I'm also not 100% on Brunswickian. But it seems like a vote we can assemble town to agree on, and could give us some answers (God forbid he flips town) for the last lynch. It's the safest move we have, certainly a lot safer than lynching me lmao
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scherzy
Community Ambassador

First name: Aiden
Likes received: 179

Unread postby Kaspar » 6th April, 2017, 5:47 pm

So right now its:
TheBrunswickian (2) - Kaspar, Scherzy
Kaspar (1) - TheBrunswickian
Scherzy (1) - Nerolunar

How much time do we have left until its the end of the day?
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper

Unread postby Cobalt » 6th April, 2017, 7:17 pm

2 hours, 45 minutes remaining.
Cobalt
Mafia Mom

Likes received: 114

Unread postby Cobalt » 6th April, 2017, 11:25 pm

Sorry, sidetracked by schoolwork.

TheBrunswickian was lynched, TheBrunswickian was a roleless civilian.

Nighttime.
Cobalt
Mafia Mom

Unread postby Lightbringer » 7th April, 2017, 1:08 am

Sorry for missing rest of the day, something came up. Its not like my vote was going to change anything and I was not going to tie the lynch.

Its Nero guys, I'm just certain at this point. If I die, please consider it.
Lightbringer

Unread postby Kaspar » 7th April, 2017, 3:59 am

I was practically sure that its Bruns who was mafia, the behaviour and reactions suggested it. Right now I'm not certain of anything. Our next vote will either win the game or kill us all. Let's wait until the end of night time and see who gets killed though. We will be down to 3 people. Next mislynch and mafia wins
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar

Unread postby Nerolunar » 7th April, 2017, 5:15 am

Lightbringer wrote:Sorry for missing rest of the day, something came up. Its not like my vote was going to change anything and I was not going to tie the lynch.

Its Nero guys, I'm just certain at this point. If I die, please consider it.

Now the last scum shoots you and jumps on me :rolleyes:

I don't see how I haven't been helpful to town. I have talked and given my opinions and circled a bit with Knope + the fact that subbing in does tend to happen more with townies than scum. Granted, I haven't been right in my views that much but that does not automatically label me as malevolent.

Image Image
Nerolunar
type of guy to watch himself have sex in a mirror.

First name: Magnus
Likes received: 13

Unread postby Scherzy » 7th April, 2017, 10:26 am

ahh fuck I made a post but didn't post it and it's on my laptop, I'll have to get around to posting it later :(
ImageImage

Scherzy
Community Ambassador

Unread postby Lightbringer » 7th April, 2017, 12:04 pm

I'm looking at older posts, and the last scum could in fact be Scherzt, but its NOT Kaspar. If by any chance he is scum, we should hand him over this game for perfect play. But I really don't think he is scum.

So the last scum is always between Scherzy/Nero. I'm trying to figure things out and if there is time remaining I will post my thoughts.
Lightbringer

Re: GTF Mafia XXVII: Vanilla Save-The-Cop - Day Two

Unread postby Lightbringer » 7th April, 2017, 12:29 pm

Nerolunar wrote:
Lightbringer wrote:I think Mawd and Von are definitely scum. Sometimes we don't have to look for something to find it. The fact that its not there is a bigger indication. I carefully looked at their posts and they don't really acknowledge each other's existence. Its very odd for players in their position to do this, unless you know, they are already talking with each other in scum chat and do not need to acknowledge each other in the game thread.

Good point.

Yeah lynching Mawd is actually the best way to know. I don't think it's possible for both Mawd and Jack to be scum, as a premature bus like that is not likely to be the case.

I find myself deeply affected by this post. Here, Nero calls both Mawd and Von being scum while both of them are alive. Well I officially take back being certain about Nero. So don't simply lynch him next day because I said so. Its between Nero/Scherzy.
Lightbringer

Unread postby Cobalt » 7th April, 2017, 12:32 pm

This is really not going well for me. Lmao. Sorry I fucking suck this game. One second.
Cobalt
Mafia Mom

Unread postby Cobalt » 7th April, 2017, 12:34 pm

Nerolunar was killed! Nerolunar was a roleless civilian.

The final three remain.

Kaspar
Lightbringer
Scherzy

**IT IS NOW LYLO. TOWN MUST LYNCH CORRECTLY OR THEY WILL LOSE. ALL VOTES ARE LOCKED THIS PHASE. BE SURE OF YOUR VOTE BEFORE SUBMITTING IT TO THE THREAD.**
Cobalt
Mafia Mom

Unread postby Lightbringer » 7th April, 2017, 1:54 pm

Dafuq. That kill was very unexpected. No one should rush their vote at this point.
Lightbringer

Unread postby Lightbringer » 7th April, 2017, 2:10 pm

Well it sucks that there are no vote results to look at since day two.
Lightbringer

Unread postby Scherzy » 7th April, 2017, 2:30 pm

fuck sorry meant to post this like 8 hours ago then gtf deleted my stuff so gimme a minute to put together thoughts
ImageImage

Scherzy
Community Ambassador

Unread postby Kaspar » 7th April, 2017, 2:33 pm

Ok guys, seriously. Right now im so confused I dont know any more :shifty: Another fellow townsman please consider these quotes and carefully think for yourself.

I was almost sure that Bruns was mafia and certain that all of us right now are not. Analysing this:

Scherzy wrote:hihi sorry for not posting earlier, i've only just gotten home
i've felt like its Kaspar and I still feel like it's kaspar, but popular vote seems to be in favor of lynching jesse. I wasn't too sure before but he's been trying more and more to sneak into the background, and for knope to conveniently die after pressing a bruns lynch for half the game could easily be a endgame panicky move, though (if he's scum) he knows he's near losing. It's enough to convince me to Lynch TheBrunswickian. If this falls through though, I swear to god i'm going after kaspar with all ive got :mad: reemphasizing that im town won't help you get out of this one bro

also nero literally every game you think im scum lmao

Will you still vote for me right now no matter what? I have been suspected by you Scherzy for some time now.

Scherzy wrote:also stop trying to towncircle with me kaspar it's just making me feel guilty about the fact i think you're scum and wanna lynch you next

Scherzy wrote:[...]
*smiles warmly upon yung homosexual mafia newbie being constructive and rational*

I guess you're right about the Liam thing, mislynches happen often and for all sorts of reasons. I'll look back at it closer myself.

In current situation this might as well be seen just as a way of warming one's image. You actually agreed with me and shortly proclaimed that you thought I was scum for a long time?

I can't find Lightbringer's posts that are actually suspicous to me. This might as well be a horrible mistake. I'm not deciding just yet. For the last two days though, you try to make people believe that things I've said are suspicous and worth voting for, Scherzy. The "if Bruns turns out to be town, I'm all for Kaspar" thing? Right now it looks like a way of preparing the next vote. It was obvious we were going to kill Jesse and you knew that he was not mafia, so after we lynched him, you might with ease go on and cast a vote for me, then winning the game. That is actually very plausable.
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar

Unread postby Lightbringer » 7th April, 2017, 2:43 pm

The last scum has to be Scherzy, like I keep reading Kaspar's posts and they are just pure. Not to mention both Von and Mawd antagonized him and wanted to push him some point during the game. More so when Kaspar was more than willing to vote both of them.

I'm never going to even suspect something on this level of play. And if I'm wrong then the joke is on me. But I can't be. I gained some confidence after changing the way I look at the game after being wrong on Liam and ending up being correct on both Mawd and Von. The games on this site are rather different than what I'm used to, but I think I've got it.

Like Scherzy has not directly talked with Mawd and Von ONCE during the whole game. Its a very big indication. This is how I connected Mawd and Von as well.
Lightbringer

Unread postby Lightbringer » 7th April, 2017, 2:45 pm

The mafia tend to unconsciously ignore each other or talk very little, because they already do that in the scum chat.
Lightbringer

PreviousNext

Recently active