The 1st Annual Mr. GayTeenForum Pageant

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

The 1st Annual Mr. GayTeenForum Pageant

Unread postby mab » 6th April, 2017, 3:54 pm

Welcome to the first annual Mr. GayTeenForum Pageant! Lets meet our contestants!

Meet:

-'JACKETH'!
-'GEORGE'!
-'COBALT'!
-'PITY'!
-'EXAMPLE'!
-'SNUGGLEWIFME'!
-'JACOB'!
-'VORTEX'!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Judge: MAB~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are what each round will consist of:

Round 1: Quotes
Round 2: Dress-up round (*theme will be provided)-- If wishing NOT to show your face, go on the internet and find a picture of a person dressed up that complies with the theme.
Round 3: Intellectual puzzle
Round 4: Background check (not like a prisoner, but to see who they truly are, before an interview (I.E CHECKING FOR ACHIEVEMENTS, THREADS, ETC.)
Round 5: Interview

GENERAL RULES

~In each round, 1-2 people will be eliminated.
~Any contestant('s acts) that does not comply with GTF's rules will be eliminated.
~Any form of taunting towards a contestant will not be tolerated and any user, whether it be someone in the pageant or a spectator, will be reported.
~Make sure to follow ALL OF THE guidelines for each round.
~Comparing yourself to a SPECIFIC contestant during the contest will result in a disadvantage (10 minutes taken away from interview time, etc.)
~As GTF administrators may say, "Please be as courteous as your mind will allow you to be."

Before we start with Round 1, here is what the prizes are for the top 3 contestants!

3rd place:
-A guaranteed ELITE spot in the GTF Honors Society
-5 extra entries in the GTFHS giveaway

2nd place (RUNNER-UP):

-A guaranteed ELITE spot in the GTF Honors Society
-10 extra entries in the GTFHS giveaway
-The principal of the GTFHS school that's coming (soon)!

1st place (WINNER):

-15 extra entries in the GTFHS giveaway
-Exclusive opportunities to work with different GTF organizations
-The truly amazing privileges down below.

**The crowned Mr. GayTeenForum's responsibilities/privileges as of the rest of the year:

-Being a motivational, inspirational icon, here on GTF
-Actively giving advice on GTF
-Represent GTF as a whole
-Host next year's Mr. GayTeenForum Pageant
-Act as an executive chairman of the Mr. GayTeenForum Honors Society *This will be announced later*
-Act as the head moderator of the Mr. GayTeenForum Honors Society.
-Give off the [at least] IMPRESSION of being an eligible nominee for a GTFA.
-Host all MAB-Example contests/events here, on GTF.

The runner-up will have these same opportunities as a SUBSTITUTE.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Without further ado, I, MAB, present, The 1st Annual Mr. GayTeenForum Pageant!

ROUND 1 RULES:

Round 1 is entitled THE QUOTE ROUND. Each competitor shall quote 1 LGBT-affiliated celebrity AND make their own, inspirational quote.

BEGIN!
mab

First name: matt

Re: The 1st Annual Mr. GayTeenForum Pageant

Unread postby Vortex » 6th April, 2017, 4:08 pm

“Self pity becomes your oxygen. But you learned to breathe it without a gasp. So, nobody even notices you're hurting.”
Paul Monette, Becoming a Man: Half a Life Story

"Don't just say 'it gets better.' It won't get better unless we make it better, every day."
Me
ImageImageImage

Ebsy wrote:Leave it to losers on Twitter to complain about being pandered to. You're supposed to complain when someone panders to others, not to you.
[4:46 AM] Saint Drogo: Also, you've got a strangely appealing asshole. I'll give you that much.
[6:03 AM] Pity: Omg... stop making me sound like a racist idiot
[4:51 AM] Scherzy: jerk off to clinton in the safety of your own bedroom luv
[2:56 PM] Saint Drogo: Literally let me use my cock as a paintbrush and my unborn children as paint.
Vortex
Saint Drogo's mistress.

First name: Da'Neil Boxley
Likes received: 264

Unread postby Cobalt » 6th April, 2017, 7:10 pm

“If we took just five minutes to recognize each other's beauty instead of attacking each other for our differences – that’s not hard, it's really an easier and better way to live. And ultimately, it saves lives. Then again, it can be the hardest thing – because loving other people starts with loving ourselves and accepting ourselves.” - Ellen Page, 2014 Human Rights Campaign

"I wish we could regain the innocence we had as a child. In the sense that we'd wonder why someone would even want to say something hurtful or do something violent - before other influences got in the way and changed that fundamental part of being human. If everyone took a little bit of that back, just a little bit, we'd start to really learn how to accept each other and love each other for who we are." - Me
Cobalt
Mafia Mom

Likes received: 114

Unread postby Pity » 7th April, 2017, 10:43 am

"Life is fragile. We're not guaranteed a tomorrow so give it everything you've got." — Tim Cook

"Should you find comfort in your own company, you will truly know peace." — Pity
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 485

Unread postby SnuggleWifMe » 7th April, 2017, 9:32 pm

"Either way you go, conscious or unconscious you still arrive at journeys end.
You will then realize that love is the most important thing in life.
And that the world of the living exists purely for the demonstration of more love.
You will see how far it can be from love at times, and you will want to tell the whole world what you have discovered. But that won't be possible because you have to discover that and declare it and live it while you live. Everyone must discover the secret of love for themselves, if not before they die then after.
No-one can be told. This is the never-never world of living on borrowed time.
Its blatant disregard for the justice of who really owes who, and who really owes what, creates the vicious injustice or imbalance that never stops growing between the poor and the rich, the handicapped and the strong, the starving and the sleek, the deprived and the privileged. We only have each other, and the sooner we realize this and start loving people for who they are then the closer to a more perfect society and happy lives we will achieve.
We are here for the earth.
We are here for life.
We are here to be cosmically intelligent.
When enough of us are cosmically intelligent, we will open the earth cosmic life and participate in that inconceivable reality." - Barry Long on why it's important to embrace love for others instead of hate before it's too late.

"Why is the idea of treating other's how you want to be treated taught at such an early age, only to be forgotten as soon as it difficult to practice later in life. The more love we spread the more we will receive." - Griffin
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
SnuggleWifMe
Führer Fag

First name: Griffin
Likes received: 23
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States, Earth, Milky-Way Galaxy, The Universe

Recently active