GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Game Over - Town won

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day Two

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 13th February, 2018, 1:05 pm

PokemonKidRyan wrote:Ban Sig
I think that's how I'm supposed to do this?
Just making sure I don't get prodded for that again

Cobalt wrote:Nobody else claim or they can triple kill
Kthx

Is that a rule here?
If so, I'm so glad to see it!
I don't like it when people could just massclaim for autowin.
So, an incentive not to, is ideal.

There isn't a rule against mass claiming dear, but enforcer has the ability to autokill 3 people at night if he can guess their roles correctly. So mass claiming while enforcer is alive is a no-no if you can help it. Therefore, we basically have a 2 person claim so adding a third would be disastrous
ImageImageImageImage

Image
ImageImage
User avatar
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular
 
First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Posts: 1545
Likes received: 385
Joined: 1st November, 2017, 7:04 pm
Location: Probably Kevin's DMs / Minnesota
Country: United States (us)

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day Two

Unread postby Cobalt » 13th February, 2018, 1:11 pm

Petre lock the medic save on Gavin, Petre will probably die instead because they won’t be able to shoot him but he’ll get a free investigation out of it.

Whoever is Brennan (vigilante) kill Kaspar, and Gavin can investigate someone.

I really think it’s just as simple as Temi / Sig / Kasp and the game is solved.
User avatar
Cobalt
Momderator
 
Posts: 21655
Likes received: 296
Joined: 1st August, 2009, 12:20 am
Country: United States (us)

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day Two

Unread postby Cobalt » 13th February, 2018, 1:11 pm

Kaspar hasn’t posted since the red check either lol

Scum is FROZEN
User avatar
Cobalt
Momderator
 
Posts: 21655
Likes received: 296
Joined: 1st August, 2009, 12:20 am
Country: United States (us)

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day Two

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 13th February, 2018, 1:15 pm

To reiterate and make sure it doesn't get skimmed and missed
WHOEVER GOT MY VIG CHARACTER PLEASE SHOOT KASPAR
MAKE ME PROUD <3
ImageImageImageImage

Image
ImageImage
User avatar
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular
 
First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Posts: 1545
Likes received: 385
Joined: 1st November, 2017, 7:04 pm
Location: Probably Kevin's DMs / Minnesota
Country: United States (us)

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day Two

Unread postby Hyacinth » 13th February, 2018, 1:49 pm

me catching up with this mess

Image
User avatar
Hyacinth
Candlelight Supper Enthusiast
 
First name: Jan
Posts: 7184
Likes received: 40
Joined: 14th October, 2012, 12:49 pm
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day Two

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 13th February, 2018, 1:51 pm

Image
When me and Jan are the only people who get the inside joke
ImageImageImageImage

Image
ImageImage
User avatar
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular
 
First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Posts: 1545
Likes received: 385
Joined: 1st November, 2017, 7:04 pm
Location: Probably Kevin's DMs / Minnesota
Country: United States (us)

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day Two

Unread postby Gavin » 13th February, 2018, 1:56 pm

Jt any suggestions who i should investigate?
All i need, is the love you breathe
put your lips on me,
and i can live underwater ~Mika

ImageImage
User avatar
Gavin
Kevin but shittier
 
First name: Gavin
Posts: 863
Likes received: 166
Joined: 10th May, 2017, 2:00 am
Location: a old funhouse, full of evil clowns
Country: Netherlands (nl)

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day Two

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 13th February, 2018, 2:26 pm

Just in case I suppose you could check Jesse maybe? Although I'm doubtful he's scum, we will see what we find with Kasp tho
ImageImageImageImage

Image
ImageImage
User avatar
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular
 
First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Posts: 1545
Likes received: 385
Joined: 1st November, 2017, 7:04 pm
Location: Probably Kevin's DMs / Minnesota
Country: United States (us)

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day Two

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 13th February, 2018, 3:57 pm

Image
Looking for all you lurkers again :shifty:
It's been mighty quiet today :argh:
ImageImageImageImage

Image
ImageImage
User avatar
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular
 
First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Posts: 1545
Likes received: 385
Joined: 1st November, 2017, 7:04 pm
Location: Probably Kevin's DMs / Minnesota
Country: United States (us)

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day Two

Unread postby PokemonKidRyan » 13th February, 2018, 4:18 pm

wolbre04 wrote:There isn't a rule against mass claiming dear, but enforcer has the ability to autokill 3 people at night if he can guess their roles correctly. So mass claiming while enforcer is alive is a no-no if you can help it. Therefore, we basically have a 2 person claim so adding a third would be disastrous

Ahhhh, sorry that I forgot about that.
Never really seen anything which can autokill 3 people with correct guesses.
Would they need to guess roles correctly or names of the roles (Flavour purposes?)

Cobalt wrote:Kaspar hasn’t posted since the red check either lol
Scum is FROZEN

So the scum need to learn to let it go?
(Jk, please no vote me for that)
Kind Wolf (Alex) you are the love of my life.
I'm so lucky to have you~

Having fun meeting new people and playing more games.
PokemonKidRyan
Member
 
First name: Ryan
Posts: 76
Joined: 8th February, 2018, 4:08 pm
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day Two

Unread postby Lochlan » 13th February, 2018, 4:28 pm

Part of me wishes we could lock in voted to end the phase early
Chaos is great! Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling.
User avatar
Lochlan
Cat Daddy
 
First name: Lochlan
Posts: 1168
Likes received: 257
Joined: 16th March, 2015, 12:43 pm
Location: Merseyside
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day Two

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 13th February, 2018, 4:40 pm

PokemonKidRyan wrote:
wolbre04 wrote:There isn't a rule against mass claiming dear, but enforcer has the ability to autokill 3 people at night if he can guess their roles correctly. So mass claiming while enforcer is alive is a no-no if you can help it. Therefore, we basically have a 2 person claim so adding a third would be disastrous

Ahhhh, sorry that I forgot about that.
Never really seen anything which can autokill 3 people with correct guesses.
Would they need to guess roles correctly or names of the roles (Flavour purposes?)

So generally this game it's probably gonna have to be whatever ability role someone is plus their real identity. For example, Temi is Godfather. However, for generic town it's going to have to probably be the name of their character + their actual identity. For example, Calcifer played Adyuto
Hope this clears things up, it's just to prevent a mass claim victory at least until enforcer is dead.
ImageImageImageImage

Image
ImageImage
User avatar
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular
 
First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Posts: 1545
Likes received: 385
Joined: 1st November, 2017, 7:04 pm
Location: Probably Kevin's DMs / Minnesota
Country: United States (us)

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day Two

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 13th February, 2018, 4:43 pm

Lochlan wrote:Part of me wishes we could lock in voted to end the phase early

Jan won't be on for at least several hours from now, so we will just have to wait I suppose
ImageImageImageImage

Image
ImageImage
User avatar
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular
 
First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Posts: 1545
Likes received: 385
Joined: 1st November, 2017, 7:04 pm
Location: Probably Kevin's DMs / Minnesota
Country: United States (us)

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day Two

Unread postby PokemonKidRyan » 13th February, 2018, 5:17 pm

wolbre04 wrote:So generally this game it's probably gonna have to be whatever ability role someone is plus their real identity. For example, Temi is Godfather. However, for generic town it's going to have to probably be the name of their character + their actual identity. For example, Calcifer played Adyuto
Hope this clears things up, it's just to prevent a mass claim victory at least until enforcer is dead.

Alright, thanks Wolbre.
So nobody should claim until we get that particular person killed?
That clears a lot up, makes me feel so newbish considering I hadn't seen anything of the sort before.
Kind Wolf (Alex) you are the love of my life.
I'm so lucky to have you~

Having fun meeting new people and playing more games.
PokemonKidRyan
Member
 
First name: Ryan
Posts: 76
Joined: 8th February, 2018, 4:08 pm
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day Two

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 13th February, 2018, 5:47 pm

lmao sig not even trying to defend himself.
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East



Image
User avatar
TheBrunswickian
Lazarus
 
First name: Jesse
Posts: 3454
Likes received: 553
Joined: 30th January, 2014, 11:49 pm
Location: Poundtown
Country: Australia (au)

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day Two

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 13th February, 2018, 6:18 pm

PokemonKidRyan wrote:
wolbre04 wrote:So generally this game it's probably gonna have to be whatever ability role someone is plus their real identity. For example, Temi is Godfather. However, for generic town it's going to have to probably be the name of their character + their actual identity. For example, Calcifer played Adyuto
Hope this clears things up, it's just to prevent a mass claim victory at least until enforcer is dead.

Alright, thanks Wolbre.
So nobody should claim until we get that particular person killed?
That clears a lot up, makes me feel so newbish considering I hadn't seen anything of the sort before.

Well once enforcer dies (which there's a 1/2 chance sig is the enforcer), and Kaspar is shot, if Kaspar flips town we may end up role calling. I think it's the fastest way to win if Kaspar isn't mafia (which he isn't actively defending himself so I'm unsure what's happening). But I would always defer to Cobalt first and then get a consensus from the other people playing well - Loch, (can't get Cal bc he's dead), Corey, myself, and MAYBE Petre (We will see about this one)
Petre is claiming doc which is fine, but he didn't take a bullet n1. So I'm hopeful that maf went after Cobalt and he was saved by Petre, rather than him flat out lying
ImageImageImageImage

Image
ImageImage
User avatar
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular
 
First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Posts: 1545
Likes received: 385
Joined: 1st November, 2017, 7:04 pm
Location: Probably Kevin's DMs / Minnesota
Country: United States (us)

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day Two

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 13th February, 2018, 6:20 pm

PokemonKidRyan wrote:
wolbre04 wrote:So generally this game it's probably gonna have to be whatever ability role someone is plus their real identity. For example, Temi is Godfather. However, for generic town it's going to have to probably be the name of their character + their actual identity. For example, Calcifer played Adyuto
Hope this clears things up, it's just to prevent a mass claim victory at least until enforcer is dead.

Alright, thanks Wolbre.
So nobody should claim until we get that particular person killed?
That clears a lot up, makes me feel so newbish considering I hadn't seen anything of the sort before.

You can call me Brennan :) .Wolbre is much harder for me to spot with my bad eyesight in one of my eyes and I often gloss right over it
ImageImageImageImage

Image
ImageImage
User avatar
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular
 
First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Posts: 1545
Likes received: 385
Joined: 1st November, 2017, 7:04 pm
Location: Probably Kevin's DMs / Minnesota
Country: United States (us)

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day Two

Unread postby Cobalt » 13th February, 2018, 7:30 pm

Do we really have to drag out this whole phase

Rip in peace Sig
User avatar
Cobalt
Momderator
 
Posts: 21655
Likes received: 296
Joined: 1st August, 2009, 12:20 am
Country: United States (us)

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day Two

Unread postby Cobalt » 13th February, 2018, 7:30 pm

Flower has been SILENT.
User avatar
Cobalt
Momderator
 
Posts: 21655
Likes received: 296
Joined: 1st August, 2009, 12:20 am
Country: United States (us)

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day Two

Unread postby Flower » 13th February, 2018, 8:06 pm

Everyone is silent. Because its like north korea, everyone says the same thing. And also, its 04:04 in Turkey. Maybe that has something to do with it?

The conformism vote to not cause drama;
Ban Sig.
Image
A star is a star, it doesn’t matter where in the sky I shine.
User avatar
Flower
New Member
 
Posts: 49
Likes received: 10
Joined: 1st January, 2018, 7:40 pm
Country: Turkey (tr)

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CisWhiteHeteroMale, CommonCrawl [Bot], Corrdorr, CRUSTY SEA MILF, DotMycin, Example, Jacketh, Kaspar, Littlenorthernboy, TheBrunswickian, Woollyhoolly and 19 guests