GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Unread postby Quinn » 1st March, 2018, 5:16 pm

Also I had Loch and Bucket pinned as 3P for a hot minute there. It helps that I was mafia so I knew they couldn’t be scum lol
Image
an archive of my poetry
User avatar
Quinn
trash fire
 
Posts: 3933
Likes received: 33
Joined: 27th April, 2013, 3:50 am
Location: Mississippi
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7


 Mafia A Rank

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Unread postby Gavin » 1st March, 2018, 5:20 pm

Jt i think i should apologise as well, i kinda was a dick tbh




*but i will never forgive you guys for killing my scumbuddies, although i killed sig myself but*
All i need, is the love you breathe
put your lips on me,
and i can live underwater ~Mika

ImageImage
User avatar
Gavin
Kevin but shittier
 
First name: Gavin
Posts: 969
Likes received: 190
Joined: 10th May, 2017, 2:00 am
Location: a old funhouse, full of evil clowns
Country: Netherlands (nl)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
24 / 28

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 1st March, 2018, 5:25 pm

A Final Death Note has been found from Quinn, it reads:
[Reveal] Spoiler: As If We Haven't Had Enough Of These Already
“I don't give a fuck, chucking my deuces up.
Suck on my balls, pause, I had enough.”


-And-
Image
ImageImageImageImage

Image
ImageImage
User avatar
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular
 
First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Posts: 1667
Likes received: 415
Joined: 1st November, 2017, 7:04 pm
Location: Probably Kevin's DMs / Minnesota
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
12 / 28

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Unread postby Gavin » 1st March, 2018, 5:25 pm

and although my role was kinda op, i didnt really use it to full potential cuz i messed up the 1st quinn lynch (you got sooooo lucky) and the last one were i locked petre where there still was a possibility of him being cop.
All i need, is the love you breathe
put your lips on me,
and i can live underwater ~Mika

ImageImage
User avatar
Gavin
Kevin but shittier
 
First name: Gavin
Posts: 969
Likes received: 190
Joined: 10th May, 2017, 2:00 am
Location: a old funhouse, full of evil clowns
Country: Netherlands (nl)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
24 / 28

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [Day 4]

Unread postby Calcifer » 1st March, 2018, 5:32 pm

For a post game wrap up, I'd like to share my thoughts after being somewhat of an independent observer. Obviously rooted for my team to win, but regardless. From lowest to highest post count:

Fadi: You didn't play, yet I saw you in Discord. Poor Brennan >:(

Jan: United States of Janerica <3

KevCon: You're one lucky bastard.

Sokol: Real good contribution bud ;)

Kessler: Wowee.

Joshe: Not a bad guess at scum, shame we murdered you.

Mig: If you weren't on my team, I would so have lynched you. Hell, I probably would have tried to murder you all the same had the game continued. You made it kind of easy to guess your allegiance by swapping your vote.

Greenfield: You were real useful to bus buddy, thank you for that <3

Luke: You seemed to mostly go along with other town, but good shout on suspecting Sig and Lochlan.

BucketTech: Gosh, I think you would have been a great target to push a mislynch on, if only things hadn't gone quite so awfully for us. You seemed to shine more late game though, although you were also pulled into believing Petre was town, muhahaha.

Me: If only I had lived, I might have been able to do an okay job of pocketing Cobalt or Lochlan :'(

Lightbringer: Honestly, I'm not entirely sure why we killed you. I'm also not entirely sure why you were brought back, but you were bang on the money with your comment about Sig and Cobalt's interaction.

Adyuto: Actually real impressed in you, I'll have to keep an eye on you in future ;)

Kind Wolf/PKR: Good show for a first time on GTF maf, even if you've been around before. Look forward to playing with you more.

Petre: Aaaah my scum bud <3

Genuinely amazed you weren't killed earlier, but you're right. Your gif meta was bulletproof.

Kaspar: If only you'd continued to think Petre was town :'(

Sig: If I hadn't got shot by Kev, I'm pretty certain my flip vote to save you would have really fucked me over later game. I have no doubt Cobalt would have come for me sooner or later for that. I think we had a bit too much communication, reading through your posts you mention me a fair bit. I think it would have been a hop, skip and a jump to pin you and me as scum. In addition, I disagree with your thinking that you'd have to come off as town because of your playstyle - Pointing out why you aren't scum based off your posting is far too much of a scum move.

Squipel: You so nearly died, my god. If you had died, then things would have gone so much better for us :'(

Now the big 4 -

Quinn: Okie dokie best scum buddy. I'll skip over the stuff we already know from the first couple of days and go from when I died.

I agree with having bussed Mig, he was a natural option. After chatting with Lochlan in dead chat, he picked up on you due to attempts to pocket him. Personally I'd have suggested just murdering him - He was too much of a threat, be it 3P or town. The distancing from Petre was good though, but I don't think the Greenfield lynch was a good idea. I'm amazed that there wasn't as much of an outcry that your confirmation of being town (AKA lynching maf) was on the jester. The bulletproof claim was ballsy af, but it worked out for you so kudos.

JT's strong defence of you was a godsend, if only he'd continued it :(

It all kind of fell apart at the end unfortunately, but you made a good show of it.

Lochlan: Solid 3P performance, if the Quinn lynch had gone through then I really think you'd have stood a good chance of winning.

JT: Okay, a couple of things. Firstly - Congrats, standard JT play as always, leading town and winning. I gotta say though, your tactic of leading is pretty forceful. I'm still not entirely sure why you were so set on Quinn being town, but I did think some of the arguments Lochlan made as to why Quinn was scum was real convincing.

Gavin: ....Gavin. Come on. Next time you play mafia, PLEASE try and be a bit more skeptical and aware? You were lucky that you happened to be pocketed by a town leaning 3P, but being the mayor I would hope you'd be more open to all ideas. If you play your next game as you played this one, I probably wouldn't listen to a thing you said which would be a shame. However, your whole JT argument was kind of a shitshow. I can entirely see why JT was pissed off at you (I was pissed off at you, not because you were voting for scum, but because of your reasoning), although he may have gone a bit far.

3P is not town, yet you didn't trust the confirmed town, which I found iffy.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Calcifer
Some Hypersexual Puppy Cat Thing
 
First name: Calum
Posts: 1257
Likes received: 126
Joined: 30th June, 2014, 3:12 pm
Location: England
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Unread postby Lochlan » 1st March, 2018, 5:39 pm

Hey Bitches
Thank FUCK I can post again, holy shit.

That game was fun. Like, seriously super enjoyable. Thank you Brennan for hosting :heart:

This bitch has some individual shit to say.

Cobalt, hunny, it hurt me every time you said that Quinn was town but it left me cackling so I don't mind. It was hard trying to hold my ground against a confirmed towny, and seriously amazing mafia player, I think it made it all the more fun.

Quinn, I would not have guessed you were scum if it weren't for A - My guesses and B - You tryna pocket me. It was an amazing scum performance, but I've told you this already. :eli:

Petre, bitch had me shook, I would not have been able to tell you were scum. Bussing your teammates consistently is a hardcore tactic. Well fucking done.

Gavin, I'm sorry I pocketed you :wtc: you were too useful. You made reading the thread enjoyable and honestly weren't always that off. Except on your scumbuddies ;)

Tyler, you were a good ass team mate. You're honestly so perceptive, and sharing a chat with you showed me that, I hope that in future games you speak up a bit more because you're insights were super useful.

Kaspar, resist the urge to soft claim!! You make it so obvious :heart:

I think that's it in terms of personal messages. The standard people are playing at is shooting up it's honestly scary. GG my dudes !!
Chaos is great! Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling.
User avatar
Lochlan
BOT Hunter
 
First name: Lochlan
Posts: 1275
Likes received: 279
Joined: 16th March, 2015, 12:43 pm
Location: Merseyside
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
17 / 28

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Unread postby Cobalt » 1st March, 2018, 5:49 pm

I am a policy player first and foremost, I always have been and I always will be. It affected my play here a lot because of host slip ups with the cover roles and mechanics.

It is bad policy to lynch a player we can confirm. I would have shot Quinn at night to prove his claim and he would’ve flipped so it would’ve resolved itself that way. So I had no real reason to actually lynch Quinn.

It is bad policy to align with 3P and not other confirmed townies, which is why I felt Gavin’s play was so bad and his open antagonism towards me was always always always -EV for town.
User avatar
Cobalt
Momderator
 
Posts: 21656
Likes received: 298
Joined: 1st August, 2009, 12:20 am
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Unread postby Petre » 1st March, 2018, 6:03 pm

Okay, well, if others are doing it, why not (I also suggest you do one, JT, because I wanna see how you felt about everyone's playing other than Gavin's :P )

1. Calcifer - Dad (bc Godfather, not because of other things :eyes: ), I have the feeling if Kevin hadn't shot you, we would've had a chance. But then half our team died night one, sooooo.
2. Squipel - You really fucked us over with actually being active enough to use the windwall :runaway:
3. KevCon - ...
4. Polak - I honestly have no thoughts here.
5. Cobalt - Okay, Quinn and I seriously thought you were 3P near the end because of the guesses Loch submitted. Turns out he was trying to fuck over town but fucked us up instead. As always, you solved the game, but, even though it put me in danger, I honestly thought you defending Quinn was so funny.
6. PokemonKidRyan - Smh with your claim.
7. Buckettech - Insightful as always, although, didn't suspect you of 3P.
8. Quinn - Hey, pal <3 . I was stuck with you and only you for most of the game. It was fun playing. I never got why people never thought us a scum pair til the very end.
9. Gavin - OMG Gavin I can't wait for the game you're actually scum. I just want to see how that would go.
10. Petre - Gif meta on point.
11. Kindwolf - We really should've killed Ryan instead :dunno:
12. Lochlan - I honestly thought you town, but you already know this. I mean, to be fair, it went both ways, soooooo.
13. Kessler - Ngl I hardly even noticed you were in this game.
14. Greenfield - Thanks for your death <3
15. Adyuto - Smh stop protecting the right people on the right nights.
16. McMiggas - You posted too obviously tbh.
17. Lightboy - *signs up every mafia game, never plays* I still love ya tho <3
18. Sig - Thanks for shitting the thread up early on :P
19. Joshe - Messy. Aggressive. But mostly messy.
20. Lightbringer - Honestly, I nor any of the other scum know why we killed you. I guess we just did lol.
21. Kaspar - <3 Thanks for town clearing me instantly. I appreciate the gesture.
22. Sokol - Honestly, most insightful player I've ever seen in mafia.

Until next scum game because literally half my games I've been scum

Image
Henry Clay compromised the being of the United States.
"The most towny, the most helpful, the best cooperative scum" (Kaspar, Mafia XXXIII): Image
User avatar
Petre
Mafia A Rank
 
First name: Peter
Posts: 504
Likes received: 144
Joined: 30th September, 2017, 12:01 pm
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
10 / 14


 Mafia A Rank

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Unread postby PokemonKidRyan » 1st March, 2018, 6:15 pm

I'm just gonna say this.
You guys may have been annoyed I hadn't voted Petre then claimed Cop.
But I only did it due to my read on them both.
I thought if I didn't do what I did, it wouldn't have been as useful.
Thanks Cobalt for understanding my communications and I hope I didn't cause too much trouble at all.
As I checked those we/I was suspicious of and then analysed from there. At least it worked even if it was controversial
Kind Wolf (Alex) you are the love of my life.
I'm so lucky to have you~

Having fun meeting new people and playing more games.
PokemonKidRyan
Member
 
First name: Ryan
Posts: 76
Joined: 8th February, 2018, 4:08 pm
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Unread postby Hyacinth » 1st March, 2018, 6:24 pm

Cobalt wrote:Secondly, the claims. Brennan has acknowledged this already, but he gave every individual scum member a cover role card that had a town ability on it that was not in the game. What this does is created a COMPLETELY safe false claim for mafia that town has no reason to suspect might be false.


That was my advice. I would have done so had I been the host. I thought the mafia were very disadvantaged by the fact that they lost their ability to Triple Kill so fast so something needed to be done to balance it out and nullify the negative effects of claiming.

Cobalt wrote:Cover roles are supposed to be for flavor only - so that when everyone is claiming characters, the mafia can claim a good guy character to blend in. But fake claims like that are often claimed as roleless civilian, because cover role cards are not supposed to have abilities.


Technically, you're correct. However, this became a role madness game so claiming roleless town wasn't an option.

Cobalt wrote:Gavin’s extra votes NEVER should have shown up in vote counts posted by the mod. Not only does it host confirm that Gavin was telling the truth about his claim and unbalance in favor of town as a result, but it also gives one person deciding power in day phases because they have the most votes. Also he should not ALWAYS have had triple voting powers because that’s broken as fuck.


I agree on that.
User avatar
Hyacinth
Candlelight Supper Enthusiast
 
First name: Jan
Posts: 7184
Likes received: 40
Joined: 14th October, 2012, 12:49 pm
Country: Poland (pl)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Unread postby Hyacinth » 1st March, 2018, 7:00 pm

Since many players are aware I've been involved in this game a bit, I will say that I made more in-depth remarks about it to Brennan personally.

I only helped with the balancing of, what turned out to be, the first draft of the game. It underwent some changes, which I learnt of only when the game started, had no say on and therefore, cannot be blamed for. I did not really influence the later decisions Brennan made, only occasionally advised him (as I did with the fake mafia roles, the rule interpretation to allow the creation of fake cards or interpretation of vague ability submissions). I can only say that in the last version of the game I saw, the balance was kept. Role madness is difficult to balance and tough to host which is why I don't like it and never opt to do it.
User avatar
Hyacinth
Candlelight Supper Enthusiast
 
First name: Jan
Posts: 7184
Likes received: 40
Joined: 14th October, 2012, 12:49 pm
Country: Poland (pl)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 1st March, 2018, 7:03 pm

Hyacinth wrote:Since many players are aware I've been involved in this game a bit, I will say that I made more in-depth remarks about it to Brennan personally.

I only helped with the balancing of, what turned out to be, the first draft of the game. It underwent some changes, which I learnt of only when the game started, had no say on and therefore, cannot be blamed for. I did not really influence the later decisions Brennan made, only occasionally advised him (as I did with the fake mafia roles, the rule interpretation to allow the creation of fake cards or interpretation of vague ability submissions). I can only say that in the last version of the game I saw, the balance was kept. Role madness is difficult to balance and tough to host which is why I don't like it and never opt to do it.

I told Cobalt this, but in the format you just played, all blame to be had is on me for mistakes. I took Jan's balanced and accepted format I created, and changed several aspects. Most of the time I wasn't sure of what to do, unless Jan was online, I made the choice myself (which, while most times went just splendid, a few times just made more of a confusing mess.) This is on me, and not Jan <3
ImageImageImageImage

Image
ImageImage
User avatar
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular
 
First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Posts: 1667
Likes received: 415
Joined: 1st November, 2017, 7:04 pm
Location: Probably Kevin's DMs / Minnesota
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
12 / 28

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Unread postby Quinn » 1st March, 2018, 9:56 pm

Why y’all actin like this wasn’t a fantastic game
Image
an archive of my poetry
User avatar
Quinn
trash fire
 
Posts: 3933
Likes received: 33
Joined: 27th April, 2013, 3:50 am
Location: Mississippi
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7


 Mafia A Rank

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Unread postby Quinn » 1st March, 2018, 10:01 pm

It takes virtually zero effort on our part to play, compared to the full work of hosting (including creating cards, balancing, writeups, actions, multiple chats, managing main thread, answering so many questions, basically being on call)

So as always, remember to only join a game if you truly want to participate. Wall flowering is technically a genuine strategy, but total inactivity hurts your faction and creates EVEN MORE work for the lovely host.

Mistakes aside, hats off to Bren for being congenial and prompt throughout the game, he made scum chat our home away from home basically.
Image
an archive of my poetry
User avatar
Quinn
trash fire
 
Posts: 3933
Likes received: 33
Joined: 27th April, 2013, 3:50 am
Location: Mississippi
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7


 Mafia A Rank

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Unread postby Cobalt » 1st March, 2018, 10:32 pm

Hyacinth wrote:
Cobalt wrote:Secondly, the claims. Brennan has acknowledged this already, but he gave every individual scum member a cover role card that had a town ability on it that was not in the game. What this does is created a COMPLETELY safe false claim for mafia that town has no reason to suspect might be false.


That was my advice. I would have done so had I been the host. I thought the mafia were very disadvantaged by the fact that they lost their ability to Triple Kill so fast so something needed to be done to balance it out and nullify the negative effects of claiming.

Cobalt wrote:Cover roles are supposed to be for flavor only - so that when everyone is claiming characters, the mafia can claim a good guy character to blend in. But fake claims like that are often claimed as roleless civilian, because cover role cards are not supposed to have abilities.


Technically, you're correct. However, this became a role madness game so claiming roleless town wasn't an option.

Cobalt wrote:Gavin’s extra votes NEVER should have shown up in vote counts posted by the mod. Not only does it host confirm that Gavin was telling the truth about his claim and unbalance in favor of town as a result, but it also gives one person deciding power in day phases because they have the most votes. Also he should not ALWAYS have had triple voting powers because that’s broken as fuck.


I agree on that.

I had this problem with overwatch on mafia universe and the solution is simple - make triple kill a factional ability and not assigned to one role. If any mafia can use it, it’s more incentive not to claim.
User avatar
Cobalt
Momderator
 
Posts: 21656
Likes received: 298
Joined: 1st August, 2009, 12:20 am
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Unread postby Cobalt » 1st March, 2018, 10:33 pm

Nobody is saying this game was a disaster, it’s nothing like Demo’s legacy lmaooo.

This was a fantastic game with just some small hiccups that bothered me from a host standpoint is all. Amazing work Brennan and it was a very active game considering how recent ones have went, which is great success!
User avatar
Cobalt
Momderator
 
Posts: 21656
Likes received: 298
Joined: 1st August, 2009, 12:20 am
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Unread postby Lochlan » 2nd March, 2018, 4:25 am

Quinn wrote:he made scum chat our home away from home basically.

Can confirm, Brennan really kept us entertained in 3p chat, I think thats a talent of his.

God Bless the Gary Johnson Campaign HQ :heart:
Chaos is great! Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling.
User avatar
Lochlan
BOT Hunter
 
First name: Lochlan
Posts: 1275
Likes received: 279
Joined: 16th March, 2015, 12:43 pm
Location: Merseyside
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
17 / 28

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Unread postby Zephyrus » 2nd March, 2018, 12:38 pm

PETRE WAS SCUM!?
Image
Image
User avatar
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"
 
First name: Tyler
Posts: 499
Likes received: 58
Joined: 21st August, 2016, 7:35 pm
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
13 / 14

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 2nd March, 2018, 12:39 pm

Pretty sure no one saw it coming considering he bussed every single teammate of his lmao
ImageImageImageImage

Image
ImageImage
User avatar
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular
 
First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Posts: 1667
Likes received: 415
Joined: 1st November, 2017, 7:04 pm
Location: Probably Kevin's DMs / Minnesota
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
12 / 28

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Unread postby Jacketh » 2nd March, 2018, 1:00 pm

80 pages on a mafia thread in 2018?!

Image

I thought someone was bumping an old one! :lol:
..
Jacketh
Member
 
Posts: 10386
Likes received: 903
Joined: 12th June, 2012, 7:00 pm
Location: Thai drug lab
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
5 / 7

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], DotNetDotCom.org [Bot], Gavin, Mojeek [Bot] and 9 guests