GTF Mafia XXXIV EDITION: SSB Role Madness [GAME OVER-Poisoner Win]

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIV EDITION: Super Smash Bros Role Madness [DAY 1]

Unread postby Dessy » 13th March, 2018, 3:24 pm

LoneWolf wrote:I think a spot of revenge is in order :tea:

WTF is this post?

ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

First name: Des
Likes received: 357

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIV EDITION: Super Smash Bros Role Madness [Night 1]

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 13th March, 2018, 3:24 pm

Its honestly what i forget every single time :)
thread title is fixed kty
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 416

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
12 / 14

Unread postby Squipel » 13th March, 2018, 3:26 pm

Dessy wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:I think a spot of revenge is in order :tea:

WTF is this post?

A messy attempt to try to start a bandwagon on me?
Squipel
King of the Gingers

First name: James
Likes received: 28

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Squipel » 13th March, 2018, 3:47 pm

Also Ainsley (LoneWolf) literally all you've said is to lynch Influp and then to say you want revenge.
scum much?
Squipel
King of the Gingers

First name: James
Likes received: 28

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Calcifer » 13th March, 2018, 4:06 pm

Hey hey folks, I'm probably not going to be around for EoN - I got like 40 minutes sleep last night, and I'm crashing hard. Before I fall asleep I want to post my thoughts in case I die in the night

First things first - I'd be pretty appreciative if the medic could stick on me. I don't know whether my ability or mafia kill resolves first, but I wouldn't be surprised if they attempted to kill me.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Sleep deprived rambling/theory
Now for reads based off of Gavin flipping scum - He was one of the early ones to vote Sokol. This probably makes Sokol non-maf.

For the other people voting Sokol being Corey, Adyuto, Kaspar and Des, Luke and Rwinter. I wouldn't be surprised for another maf to have been on this wagon, and as others have said (which I agree with) it's probably Kaspar.

Initially I thought Rwinter for another maf member due to his quick vote on Sig, but had good reasoning later on so I'm not really confident in that now. With Rwinter not being maf in my eyes, I'm guessing Gavin would have stuck at least one maf in his list of people he spieled at the end there, to make it look they were towny.

Of this list - fadi-roman-sig-des, Roman is townfirmed and Des is strong town. Sig was one of the first to jump onto the lynch, but fadi literally wasn't involved in accusing Gavin. In fact Fadi's first post was to come out and vote to lynch me. He then swapped onto the Gavin train just after me, and I myself swapped over when there were more votes on him than Sokol to save myself.

Unfortunately there were no more interactions on Kaspar or Fadi.

For Gavin interactions, the few things which pop up to me are BucketTech's reluctance to swap off a no vote, Halfrican's not believing he'd be maf.

I doubt Gavin stuck two maf in his 'townslip' list, but if he did then the other one would be Sig. He has pretty much no interaction with any of my main suspected maf other than one post from Gavin, although that could be distancing. He suggested that the cop investigates me, Des and Quinn - forgetting Von. Then goes to vote for Squipel and Luke, suspects Adyuto. He did mention suspecting Gavin early on, before Roman cast his vote though. When it actually started though, he thought the sudden push on him was suspicious even though Gavin was obviously suspicious. I think town Sig would have slated him for that. He defends Halfrican, and is a bit suspicious of Des.

Anyways, so here are my firm thoughts on scum.

Gavin flipped -> Kaspar was reluctant to vote Gavin, and listed Fadi in his 'scumlist' despite Fadi having practically no interaction with the lynch on him.

Assuming Kaspar and Fadi flip scum, I've got no firm leads on who would be maf after that. What lies next is just pure guesswork, so don't take too much stock in it. Just keep it in mind if it sounds good.

Potential scum: Sig. Partially due to him being on the scum list, despite not having voted for Gavin at all, actively doubting the gavin lynch, and thinking there were scum on it. Based off of this, if Sig flips scum thennnnn -

Unlikely but possible scum:
I'd expect Halfrican to also be scum. He also didn't suspect Gavin, threw one of the first votes on me (not that really indicative, other than he did it before I made a big 'ole mess) and was defended by Sig.

As such I think the total Scum team would have been -

Gavin, Fadi, Kaspar, Sig, Halfrican + One more

Not sure who the remaining scum is, but I'd be leaning towards a more veteran player. That's all I can really get from that though, sorry for my rambling, I hope my reads and thoughts give y'all something to go on if I die. Oh, and if you agree with me and trust me, these are my suggestions:

• Don't do anything to Kaspar. Don't shoot him, or do anything to hurt him. My protection stocks are on him, and it won't work.
  • Shoot Fadi, he's likely scum.
  • Investigate Sig. There's still a godfather left, but if he's scum then it's only a 1/5 chance that he's it. If he's scum then Halfrican is probably scum/
  • Lynch Halfrican/Sig day phase depending on what happens.
  • Medic protect me. Yes there are more notably helpful town I.E. Des and Roman, but I've claimed a relatively powerful role which has a chance to effectively prevent mafia actions.

That's all I can think of, comments and reactions would be good especially from the people I suspect. That's all folks, I hope I'm alive when I wake up, but if not at least I feel like I've done a decent amount of sleuthing.
ImageImageImage
Calcifer
Some Hypersexual Puppy Cat Thing

First name: Calum
Likes received: 126

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 13th March, 2018, 4:41 pm

Title should be working...
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
12 / 14

Unread postby Petre » 13th March, 2018, 5:04 pm

Omg what was that mess :rip:

At least Gavin is dead. Kasp is still probably maf (or 3P like I said earlier but either way he's not town). I'm more so keen on Kasp being mafia rather than Fadi (whom I believe Cal mentioned in a post).

Sig probably isn't scum, he actually has survived day one this time :P

Dessy wrote:3 scums found. Today was a good day.

Gavin, Kaspar, and whom else?

Kaspar wrote:Gavin is dying then. I'm not changing as he has the majority already

It's not because he had a majority; It's because you're scum buds (probably).

As I'm going through everything again, just let Influp die, honestly. I know that's already a general consensus, but I just wanna reiterate that.

Also, Halfrican claimed, so rip. So mafia will probably go after him (or maybe they'll keep him alive for triple kill, idk). Maybe medic should stay locked on Cal and Cal use one of his stocks on Half so that we can keep the detect alive. Idk, that's what I would think. Anyway, even though so many pages came up, there's still not much to go by imo.

Scum team so far:
Gavin/Kasp/3/4/5/6

I honestly haven't the slightest of clues as to who any other scum could be. Maybe Kam or Ryan. More so leaning on the former if either of them.
Henry Clay compromised the being of the United States.
"The most towny, the most helpful, the best cooperative scum" (Kaspar, Mafia XXXIII): Image
Petre
Mafia A Rank

First name: Peter
Likes received: 146

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
7 / 14

Team: Nerd Herd

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 13th March, 2018, 5:08 pm

You have 7 hours to submit night actions, 8 hours until EoN.
People who haven't met the 3 post minimum yet (Warnings come at EoN):
3 - Influp, Jonohhh, RHD99
Broken up into groups by activity:
2 Posts: 1 - Jonohhh
1 Post: 1 - Influp
0 Posts: 1 - RHD99

YOUR HOST COMMANDS YOU TO POST
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
12 / 14

Unread postby LoneWolf » 13th March, 2018, 6:36 pm

Squipel wrote:Also Ainsley (LoneWolf) literally all you've said is to lynch Influp and then to say you want revenge.
scum much?

Nah I'm not scum :tea:
LoneWolf

First name: Ainsley

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 13th March, 2018, 6:44 pm

I'm not sure if I should be on GTF at work (Bc I'm in government they're probably definitely watching my site activity) but wowsers that was a jump in activity. Grabbing scum on Day 01 again is blessed. Although I hate being asleep when it all happens fml

I have a feeling that there are definitely a reasonable number of protection roles, but they're all joined with other miscellaneous abilities that may or may not be beneficial to the protected. We've already got a Protect/Vig if Calcifer is speaking true, so it's not unrealistic to see a role like Protect/Roleblock, for example.
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
Looks Pretty Good for a Dead Bitch

First name: Corey
Likes received: 167

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 13th March, 2018, 6:45 pm

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Final Smash Round 2 is here!!!!
This Smash is similar to Family Feud or Popularité!
Rules:

-Whiskey is not allowed to participate in this game again.
-You may not confer with any teammates if you have a chat
-You may not confer with ANYONE else
-Tiebreakers are accomplished through your randomly assigned codename: Earlier letters break ties.
-Entries can be submitted to LOCHLAN or ME (WOLBRE04) on Forum or Discord!
-Deadline: End of Night 2. Results will be tallied and posted early D3 (This means you have 50-some hours to answer these questions).
-Scoring: Whether your answer is technically right or wrong is irrelevant, you get points for having the most popular answer given!
The top 2 (TWO) scorers will have access to their final smash!!!

Questions:
NINTENDO FF
1. Name a MarioKart Power-Up.
2. Name one of the “Original 12” or “Veteran” Super Smash Bros Melee Characters.
3. Besides Mario, name a Super Smash Bros. or Nintendo character whose name starts with “M”
4. Name a Pokemon.
5. Name a video game company, excluding Nintendo.
6. Name a famous video game boss, aside from Bowser.
7. Name a system or platform you can play video games on.
8. Nintendo was founded in Japan, name another product Japan is famous for.

Last edited by CRUSTY SEA MILF on 13th March, 2018, 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
12 / 14

Unread postby Corrdorr » 13th March, 2018, 6:49 pm

Petre wrote:Also, Halfrican claimed, so rip. So mafia will probably go after him (or maybe they'll keep him alive for triple kill, idk). Maybe medic should stay locked on Cal and Cal use one of his stocks on Half so that we can keep the detect alive. Idk, that's what I would think. Anyway, even though so many pages came up, there's still not much to go by imo.

Isn't Calcifer going to use all of his stocks on Kaspar? If he has a chance of shooting who he protects, is it really worth taking the chance protecting a role like an investigator that way? I personally wouldn't take the chance.
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
Looks Pretty Good for a Dead Bitch

First name: Corey
Likes received: 167

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 13th March, 2018, 6:50 pm

Scoring will be revealed when it is released, but will use codenames to protect the winners especially
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
12 / 14

Unread postby Kaspar » 13th March, 2018, 6:57 pm

Kaspar wrote:Everyone at me when it turns out Sokol was mislynched:

Ok so this happened even without lynching Sok lmao

@Peter I mean, I see no logic in what you say tbh, would changing my vote to Gavin at the last second be a good scum move? Quite the opposite if you ask me.

@Cal do you use only one stock on me? So it means I have 35% chance of dying later? I'm honestly ok with that as it's not too much. I'll prove you guys wrong soon though :P With some undoubtable evidence :eli: Just let me
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 694

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
10 / 14

Unread postby Quinn » 13th March, 2018, 7:10 pm

Kaspar wrote:
Kaspar wrote:Everyone at me when it turns out Sokol was mislynched:

Ok so this happened even without lynching Sok lmao

@Peter I mean, I see no logic in what you say tbh, would changing my vote to Gavin at the last second be a good scum move? Quite the opposite if you ask me.

@Cal do you use only one stock on me? So it means I have 35% chance of dying later? I'm honestly ok with that as it's not too much. I'll prove you guys wrong soon though :P With some undoubtable evidence :eli: Just let me

Changing your vote to Gavin at the last second would be a great move for scum. I say this with awareness that I did so myself. But there was NO vote tally and he was clearly alerted to get in the thread, mafia was planning on trying to save him. Not to bus him.

I kind of like Petre for that read, it made me look into this. Credit where it’s due and all that
an archive of my poetry
Quinn
trash fire

Likes received: 33

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby Quinn » 13th March, 2018, 7:26 pm

wolbre04 wrote:This is what I have:
Gavin: 8 - Quinn, Cal, Bucket, Sokol, Cobalt, Roman, Des, Rwinter
Hierax (Sokol): 5 - Gavin, Kaspar, Corrdorr, Adyuto, Luke
Luke: 3 - Sig, Vonvorto, Halfrican
No Lynch: 2 - Boiii, Influp
Influp: 1 - Lone Wolf
Kaspar: 1 - Petre
Sig: 1 - Ireland
Calcifer: 1 - Lightboy,
Lone Wolf: 1 - Squipel
Yet to Vote: RHD99, Jonohhh
LET ME POST AAAAHHH

Let’s say there’s more than one scum on the Sokol wagon. Who do you think could be on a team with Kaspar and Gavin out of the wagon? @Cobalt @Dessy @Roman
an archive of my poetry
Quinn
trash fire

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby Quinn » 13th March, 2018, 7:30 pm

Kaspar wrote:
Adyuto wrote:[...]
Out of all the following people, I think that Hierax and Lonewolf, if one of them were lynched, it would provide us with valuable info.

Oh look, Karl has the same opinion yet nobody is lynching him yet :P

Soooooo either Corey or Luke.
an archive of my poetry
Quinn
trash fire

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby Dessy » 13th March, 2018, 7:31 pm

Quinn wrote:
wolbre04 wrote:This is what I have:
Gavin: 8 - Quinn, Cal, Bucket, Sokol, Cobalt, Roman, Des, Rwinter
Hierax (Sokol): 5 - Gavin, Kaspar, Corrdorr, Adyuto, Luke
Luke: 3 - Sig, Vonvorto, Halfrican
No Lynch: 2 - Boiii, Influp
Influp: 1 - Lone Wolf
Kaspar: 1 - Petre
Sig: 1 - Ireland
Calcifer: 1 - Lightboy,
Lone Wolf: 1 - Squipel
Yet to Vote: RHD99, Jonohhh
LET ME POST AAAAHHH

Let’s say there’s more than one scum on the Sokol wagon. Who do you think could be on a team with Kaspar and Gavin out of the wagon? @Cobalt @Dessy @Roman

No idea lol.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Quinn » 13th March, 2018, 7:33 pm

Gavin wrote:hayyy :keke:

vote eliminate Quinn

Also goodbye with you grudge holding, can’t even vote properly ass :eli: who’s laughing now sis
an archive of my poetry
Quinn
trash fire

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby Dessy » 13th March, 2018, 7:37 pm

Luke wrote:
Sig wrote:Luke why come out against no lynchers this game? I don't recall you saying this anyother game. Peeeeerhaps some buddies are telling you to?

Vote Luke

I said no lynching D1 is bad last game either. If we lynch someone on D1 we get info, if we don't we're just stuck.

I'll lynch someone this day too. I just don't know yet who.
Maybe my buddies needs to tell me first :gay:

Luke wrote:I was told by my buddies to Lynch Sokol
No, I'm joking. I'm just going with the train bc i have no time and idk if I will be there before EoD. :shake:

This feels a bit tryhard-y to be mafia. Does Luke normally play like this in early game?
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

PreviousNext

Recently active