STORY TIME!!: Your First Experimentation

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Re: STORY TIME!!: Your First Experimentation

Unread postby Courage » 20th August, 2011, 8:49 pm

MattyO wrote:I'm 16 in September and haven't even met a gay guy before.

What my parents were thinking with Catholic school.... I don't know.

They obviously weren't thinking anything if they're Catholic.
Courage
( ° ͜ʖ ° )

Unread postby Xan » 20th August, 2011, 8:49 pm

Holy shit Niko...
Xan
I Like To Lick Buttholes.

Unread postby Let'smakeoutItaly-Germany » 20th August, 2011, 11:27 pm

Niko123 OMFG I almost cried I had almost the exact same experience :'( :(

In day care my best friend told me one day to come with him at recess and so I did and he took me to the dumpsters where no one went or went near and so he unzipped his pants and told me to put my mouth on his dick and I did not knowing it was taboo and beside the fact I like the feel of it I saw scared shitless and confused and he did it every day until the school kicked me out for being American

That's my first time
Life is not what u want, it is what you do, how you do it, why you do it,and what u take
Let'smakeoutItaly-Germany

Unread postby Nick19 » 20th August, 2011, 11:44 pm

To be honest, I'm not sure how to respond to that niko123.
It sounds incredibly hot before shawn started bringing his friend.

That just killed it.
But man, that was some story.

Sad, but interesting.
Do you still think about shawn?
I mean, you never forget moments like that in your life.
Good or bad, whether you move on or not, you never forget them.

I mean he was abusive to you but eventually liked you and didn't want to hurt you.
Nick19
nickloptus

Unread postby Marbles » 20th August, 2011, 11:50 pm

niko123 wrote:When I was 8 years old (third grade for those of you who remember), I was a very shy boy. I went to a really poor school, the kind that had a library full of books without covers and tiles so old they were cracked and half missing.
[...]

That was beautifully written. This disturbed me to the core and I have goosebumps all over my body right now.
Facebook
Twitta
Formerly "jess/is/gay"
Marbles
Chubby Bunny

Unread postby Marbles » 21st August, 2011, 12:09 am

My cousin was sleeping in my room when I was about 6 or 7, when he asked me if I could touch something for him, being curious and not really have even discovered my own penis I found my hand grabbing his crotch were I believe I gave him and handjob, He asked me if I would out my mouth on it but I laughed and said no. I suspected that he was "exploring" my penis because I would find wet marks on my pajamas, he was so relaxed about this experience that I assumed there was nothing wrong with it.

I developed a attraction ( mind you my cousin is an obese unattractive slob) that lasted long after that week give stayed over. When I was 13 my cousin assuming I had forgotten about the prior experience told me that his friend had given his other male friend a blowjob, because boys give better blowjobs then girls. At this point in my life I had already realized that I was different and anything I could do to impress my older cousin was something I was willing to do. So for the next 2 years I sucked him off multiple times for every time he would visit. People at school began to realize I was "different" when I was around 14, so public ridicule began and my self esteem declined to the point were I thought my fat cousin was the best I could do. So I continued doing things with my cousin, till I realized that I was being used a sexual object by a relative. I eventually developed other sexual relationships with much more attractive people and have not done anything with my cousin in a year and a half.
Facebook
Twitta
Formerly "jess/is/gay"
Marbles
Chubby Bunny

Unread postby sneakattack » 21st August, 2011, 2:13 am

Nikos full of shit. Lol.
sneakattack
Hates Cargo Shorts

Unread postby Monologue » 21st August, 2011, 2:14 am

niko123 wrote:...
"You people pick up things faster than almost everybody else in the known universe - concepts and processes for which others strive for millennia before they so much as begin to grasp them - and then you just bang them together until they go boom."
Monologue
Pedantbear

Location: Binary coordinates 1001100 by 02 from galactic zero centre

Unread postby FoolyFools » 21st August, 2011, 2:25 am

Monologue wrote:

You sir, are a genuis.
FoolyFools
You can't tell that pig what to do.

Unread postby nvbiboy » 21st August, 2011, 4:38 am

i was with a guy, and he was so nervous, being our first time, he didn't look and he hurt me physically due to him not aiming, which scared me from being with others cause it hurt so much, and then i never talked to him.
Moral: Look first
Even the greatest men had a difficult beginning
nvbiboy

Unread postby pageplant » 21st August, 2011, 7:03 am

I was newly 15, chilling with my best friend watching Juno and drinking vodka with peach juice. We got totally hammered (Was my first time drinking till I got drunk) then I dared her to show me her boobs she did then I showed her mine... Then I caressed her boobs a little and her nipples got hard and she lunged at me and kissed me. We kissed for a long time, then I fingered her and she orgasmed but I didn't so I masturbated while she sucked on my tits. Then we went out to dinner. After we sobered up I didn't really know if our friendship had changed so I avoided the topic for a while. Then we acted like it didn't happen... until it happened again. Now I moved to a different country and she says that she is in love me, and has been for a while. So yeah. LOL that was quite graphic.
pageplant

Unread postby Randomness » 21st August, 2011, 7:34 am

/facepalm

I can't believe people are buying that.
Randomness

Unread postby Marbles » 21st August, 2011, 11:31 am

Randomness wrote:

/facepalm

Bitch please, I had no reason not to believe it was real, most people don't troll that hard so the story was more believable to me.
Facebook
Twitta
Formerly "jess/is/gay"
Marbles
Chubby Bunny

Unread postby Fumble more » 21st August, 2011, 11:45 am

How come everyone here is the victim seems a little weird to me, you know not all of these stories can be true.
Fumble more

Unread postby horace slughorn » 21st August, 2011, 11:50 am

horace slughorn
potions master

Unread postby niko123 » 21st August, 2011, 6:06 pm

jess/is/gay wrote:
Randomness wrote:

/facepalm

Bitch please, I had no reason not to believe it was real, most people don't troll that hard so the story was more believable to me.

I didn't write that. Even if the story is true there's no way the original author would have been able to remember all of that anyways. :lol:
niko123
Thalido's Fanboy

Unread postby Let'smakeoutItaly-Germany » 21st August, 2011, 6:42 pm

Ummmmmmmmm yea youncan actually remember that much f u it's fucking scary u don't know if they really r gonna kill u don't joke about that it's serious I know like 10 pll who have been raped it's not funny or delightful or pleasant
Life is not what u want, it is what you do, how you do it, why you do it,and what u take
Let'smakeoutItaly-Germany

Unread postby Nick19 » 21st August, 2011, 8:07 pm

niko123 wrote:
jess/is/gay wrote:
Randomness wrote:

/facepalm

I didn't write that. Even if the story is true there's no way the original author would have been able to remember all of that anyways. :lol:

Was quite an story though.
Nick19
nickloptus

Unread postby Idontknowwhereiam » 8th August, 2013, 6:32 pm

My first sexual encounter was when I was about 7 but all we did was lick each others dicks or some other childish thing like that. Then when I was 12 we were on the trampoline at his dads works I can't remember how exactly it happened but we ended up trying to stick are hands down each others boxers I remember because I was really surprised about his pubic hair (he would have been 14) because I didn't have any but one thing led to another and the next thing I know we were jerking each other off behind the shed then for 3 years after that we used to play dares we would do a game or cards whoever looses would do the forfeit but his dick was about 8or 9 inches so for dares that required anal he would only fit the head in. We would always use Facebook chat to talk and I even made videos of me wanking shoving a tube from a marble run up my arse and then cumming on my face at his request. I may even have the old forfeit sheet around somewhere.
Idontknowwhereiam

Unread postby Idontknowwhereiam » 8th August, 2013, 6:36 pm

Idontknowwhereiam wrote:My first sexual encounter was when I was about 7 but all we did was lick each others dicks or some other childish thing like that. Then when I was 12 we were on the trampoline at his dads works I can't remember how exactly it happened but we ended up trying to stick are hands down each others boxers I remember because I was really surprised about his pubic hair (he would have been 14) because I didn't have any but one thing led to another and the next thing I know we were jerking each other off behind the shed then for 3 years after that we used to play dares we would do a game or cards whoever looses would do the forfeit but his dick was about 8or 9 inches so for dares that required anal he would only fit the head in. We would always use Facebook chat to talk and I even made videos of me wanking shoving a tube from a marble run up my arse and then cumming on my face at his request. I may even have the old forfeit sheet around somewhere.
One of my best memories of that was the first time he got properly hard and came in my mouth it was such a surprise when the hot jet of cum hit the top of my mouth for him it was a real dare because he did not enjoy giving and he is straight so most of the time he was flaccid
Idontknowwhereiam

PreviousNext

Recently active