What is your type?

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Re: What is your type?

Unread postby Vortex » 9th July, 2017, 9:56 pm

This is a pretty complex question for me and has changed wildly over time. When I was younger(15-19) I was way more of a bottom, and into older, bigger guys. Which is still true, if I am bottoming. Also, I HATE it when daddy types wanna cuddle or kiss me. Just... no.

However, if I am topping, I am super into twinks, and I am 100% okay with kissing and cuddling them.
ImageImageImage

Ebsy wrote:Leave it to losers on Twitter to complain about being pandered to. You're supposed to complain when someone panders to others, not to you.
[4:46 AM] Saint Drogo: Also, you've got a strangely appealing asshole. I'll give you that much.
[6:03 AM] Pity: Omg... stop making me sound like a racist idiot
[4:51 AM] Scherzy: jerk off to clinton in the safety of your own bedroom luv
[2:56 PM] Saint Drogo: Literally let me use my cock as a paintbrush and my unborn children as paint.
Vortex
Saint Drogo's mistress.

First name: Da'Neil Boxley
Likes received: 280

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby Adyuto » 14th July, 2017, 12:33 am

Nationality/ethnicity: Doesn't really matter

Age: As a general rule, a prospective partner would have to be around my age or less than 10 years older than me.

Gender/sex: Male/Female (personality is more important to be honest)

Sexuality: Doesn't really matter

Appearance: My only criteria is that they appear reasonably healthy, or have no major self-inflicted body conditions (for example: dramatic edemas)

Emo/Goth/other (if applicable): I would prefer someone nerdy but not too geeky, artsy but can understand small talk about STEM topics.

Other info
Personality wise I admire a Henry McCord-type figure (see Madam Secretary). In terms, of relationship dynamics, I greatly admire the McCords (see Madam Secretary) and to a minor extent idolize the Underwoods (see House of Cards).
Adyuto

Likes received: 9

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby Biscotti » 14th July, 2017, 9:33 pm

My "type" is ever changing. What really matters to me in the end is someone who will make me wear a smile on my face when I go to bed at the end of the day. (Abs are always a plus though ;))
Biscotti

First name: Chris

Unread postby rkach » 19th July, 2017, 8:22 am

Athletic, cuddly, smells good, adorable and funny. Some one that reminds me of Tom Daley would be great
rkach

First name: Ryan
Likes received: 1

Unread postby WOLFwag » 5th August, 2017, 4:34 pm

Ethnicity: Any, but Indians and Latinos are especially hot

Age: around mine, older by 10 years or less is fine, no younger than a year younger though

Sexuality: gay, bi, poly, pan (doesn't matter)

Appearance: love jocks with glasses, not too hairy

Personality: smart, funny, artsy. Someone with a good singing voice and acting talent.
WOLFwag

Unread postby Infinity2 » 24th August, 2017, 4:48 pm

Nationality/ethnicity: American/Australian

Gender/sex: Guy

Sexuality: 100% Gay

Appearance: 5''8-6ft tall, brown sandy hair, grey eyes, swimmers/jock build, bit of body hair.

Emo/Goth/other (if applicable): got to be an athlete, jock/surfer doesn't matter

He's got to be romantic, loves kids and pets, intelligent but also a kinky guy :)
Infinity2

Likes received: 3

Unread postby Wayde » 29th August, 2017, 3:40 pm

I tend to prefer personality over appearance, but I'll admit I definitely have a preference :rofl:

Nationality/ethnicity: I really don't have much of a preference in this area. There are some races I feel attracted to more than others, but I'll take what I can get tbh.

Age: I'd prefer him to be a little older than me, but not too much older than me.

Gender/sex: Male

Sexuality: Um, gay I guess? Lol

Appearance: I am most attracted to fit guys who are taller than me. As hot as a six-pack is , body type isn't a huge deal to me (Six packs are appreciated tho :D ). But I'd want him to go to the gym with me every day, so that generally results in a fit body type :keke: Also, height is like my only deal breaker, haha. He can be my height, or even an inch or so shorter, but I draw the line after that, lol.

I suppose if I were to choose a cliche gay stereotype, my type is a jock :3
Wayde
A Witty User Title™

First name: Wayde
Likes received: 23

Team: The Far East

Previous

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Alexa [Bot], Argent, Brandwatch [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], Felis_rojas, Google AppEngine, Google Search Appliance, Google Web Preview [Bot], jadu, Kekleon, Lightboy, Mcmmigas, polka dot, superdupergay, wolbre04, Yandex [Bot] and 723 guests