Coming Out Thread

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Re: Coming Out Thread

Unread postby Jacketh » 7th September, 2017, 12:37 pm

boiii wrote:I recently came out to the people at school, my brother and my parents.

In a chatroom on facebook I told my classmates who were okay about it. There already was a lesbian and a bisexual girl in my class so I knew that they wouldn't be homophobic or something :D

Coming out to my parents was harder, it made me nervous whenever I came close to doing it. Not that they would be homophobic, I knew they wouldn't be. I really can't think of a reason why I was nervous : / but I was.
I finally decided to do it monday evening.

Earlier that day we had our first English lesson of the year and the teacher was giving us questions to get to know us better. She asked me what I would say if my hypothetical girlfriend wore a very ugly dress and asked me what I thought of it. I said that I was gay and that I would say my opinion, but that I really don't know anything about fashion at all. Ask Ethan :P
She asked me if my parents already knew and I said that I'm waiting for the right moment and that it could be that evening. Naturally everyone assumed that I'd tell them that evening.

So that evening I was re-checking if I did all my homework and realized that we had English the next day. They'll ask me how it went.
To avoid having everyone think that I chickened out I went downstairs, watched tv with them for a while and eventually told them. They were okay with it too and asked some questions. My mum wanted to show that she's okay with it by taking the "you are who you are approach) but she didn't think straight haha for a second said: "well it is your choice." :rofl2:

In the end it couldn't have gone better and I'm glad I got it over with.

Congrats Kamiel! :heart:
Jacketh
Admin

First name: Jack
Likes received: 627

Unread postby inwonderland1 » 9th September, 2017, 9:01 pm

Hello everyone! A family member recently brought up me being lesbian to my parents since they saw my YouTube channel they didn't believe it though. But since that happened I have been ready to at least talk to my dad about it even though he's made homophobic comments before he said "I don't believe it but even if so I'd still love you the same." So I guess that made me more confident. I wrote a letter which I would rather just talk to my dad but the words won't come out of my mouth. Can I email anyone my letter? I need help
inwonderland1

Unread postby Turn » 9th September, 2017, 9:16 pm

idk if this counts as being gya but i just wanna de my hair a different color LMAO
Image/Image
Turn
Faceless Cougar

Likes received: 2

Previous

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], DotNetDotCom.org [Bot], Felis_rojas, Gantrypengy, Google AppEngine, Google Search Appliance, Google Web Preview [Bot], jadu, Kekleon, Lightboy, Mcmmigas, polka dot, superdupergay and 725 guests