Germany or France?

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Re: Germany or France?

Unread postby Jacketh » 5th August, 2017, 3:59 pm

Germany appeals more to me, personally. I've always found them more pleasant and easy going, the food looks great in Germany (haven't been, though), and blonde hair and blue eyes makes my knees weak :P

Do you know where in both countries you would end up studying? As that will make a big impact on where you prefer.
Jacketh
Admin

First name: Jack
Likes received: 627

Unread postby Abdeltyf » 5th August, 2017, 4:48 pm

I've had my doubts about that as well. But I decided against France. The few conversations I've had with native French people about LGBT rights weren't really pretty. Despite studying my main subjects in french, studying in university there with people who are too close to me is not really appealing.
If you're going to study, it's not about sex or romance - it's about education. Germany scores more. If you're going with only tourism in mind, you may end up pretty disappointed.
I know there are a lot of Turkish immigrants in Germany though (? It depends on how you feel about that. Other than that, Germany is great and pretty recently legalized same-sex marriage. :P

:keke:
Abdeltyf
Formerly "Winpartium"

First name: Abdeltyf
Likes received: 25

Team: The Far East

Unread postby Rockabye » 5th August, 2017, 5:07 pm

Winpartium wrote:I've had my doubts about that as well. But I decided against France. The few conversations I've had with native French people about LGBT rights weren't really pretty. Despite studying my main subjects in french, studying in university there with people who are too close to me is not really appealing.
If you're going to study, it's not about sex or romance - it's about education. Germany scores more. If you're going with only tourism in mind, you may end up pretty disappointed.
I know there are a lot of Turkish immigrants in Germany though (? It depends on how you feel about that. Other than that, Germany is great and pretty recently legalized same-sex marriage. :P

Hasn't the france legalized the same sex marriage? And I am not going abroad just to study. I will have a life there.
Rockabye

Likes received: 4

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 5th August, 2017, 6:13 pm

Rockabye wrote:
Winpartium wrote:I've had my doubts about that as well. But I decided against France. The few conversations I've had with native French people about LGBT rights weren't really pretty. Despite studying my main subjects in french, studying in university there with people who are too close to me is not really appealing.

Hasn't the france legalized the same sex marriage? And I am not going abroad just to study. I will have a life there.

They did, just over 4 years ago.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

First name: René
Likes received: 255

Unread postby Abdeltyf » 5th August, 2017, 6:15 pm

Rockabye wrote:

Yes, France did. And so has Germany.
Same, actually, but I personally don't like France or see anything romantic about it. More reasons pretty much involve the history between my country and France. So it doesn't really impact your decision. If you want France, go for it, but Germany is still an organized country full of very open-minded people! And a lot of them talk English too. :P

:keke:
Abdeltyf
Formerly "Winpartium"

First name: Abdeltyf
Likes received: 25

Unread postby Deither » 5th August, 2017, 6:17 pm

bitterberry wrote:
Deither wrote:
bitterberry wrote:Also, we have super cute cities and there are some hot boys too.

Humble, I see.

I was not talkin about me; but you have to recognize that France is an aesthetically beautiful country.

Don't HAVE to do anything... but yeah there are some cool spots I guess :tea:

ImageImage

The only two time official winner of GTF's Powertop award
Deither
Knope's Ben Wyatt

Likes received: 32

Unread postby Rockabye » 7th August, 2017, 3:18 am

:dunno: BTW I have also seen that there had been an Anti-LGBT demonstration in Paris.
Rockabye

Likes received: 4

Unread postby WOLFwag » 14th August, 2017, 10:41 pm

OK well, if it helps, I'm pretty sure Germany has the highest percentage of gay population of any country in the world, soooooo. I've been to both as well, and the men in Germany are cuter IMO :awesome: :dunno:
WOLFwag

Unread postby kirikiri94 » 17th August, 2017, 10:36 am

Welcome to France. Do you really speak French. Tu parles vraiment français?
Visit and comment my blogs, all on teens sexuality:

IN ENGLISH: http://theuncertainsex.over-blog.com
IN FRENCH: http://sexualite-des-ados.over-blog.com
IN FRENCH: http://britishpublicschools.over-blog.com

I am looking forward to find a native an literate American or British or Aussie guy who could help me translating my French blogs into English
kirikiri94

First name: Kiri

Previous

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Bing [Bot], CameronAus, CommonCrawl [Bot], DotNetDotCom.org [Bot], Facebook [Bot], gnossienne, Google AppEngine, Google Search Appliance, Hitmeinthenuts, Kekleon, Powerdwarf, xylo13 and 749 guests