How come nobody has suspected that I'm a lesbian?

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

How come nobody has suspected that I'm a lesbian?

Unread postby celestialbeing_ » 10th September, 2017, 3:29 am

This means that luck is on my side, and I'm definitely not complaining. :keke: But sometimes I just act uncontrollably lovey-dovey around my girl crushes--giggling, blushing, grabbing hold of their hands, touching their bodies, and following them everywhere. :heart: I've no idea why no one has suspected anything. :/

And I don't dress girly nor use makeup, unlike all the other girls who wear cute dresses and carry purses with mascaras and such. I tend to avoid being around boys and don't talk to them.

Surely, if I were a guy, and everything here was vice versa(touching other guys, avoiding girls, and not into cars or sports), people would think I'm gay. But it feels like since I'm a female, I can act as lovey-dovey around my crushes as I want to and people still don't suspect that I'm a lesbian. My crushes just say that I'm weird or socially awkward but they don't ask about my sexuality.
celestialbeing_

Likes received: 1

Re: How come nobody has suspected that I'm a lesbian?

Unread postby Powerdwarf » 10th September, 2017, 3:45 am

A lot of straight people can sometimes just act gay for fun. I knew a group of boys who did it at my school, it got uncomfortable when they were near me as I hadn't come out yet and I'm a massive introvert.

TBH they might just think you're joking around.
Powerdwarf

Likes received: 9

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 10th September, 2017, 4:42 am

Well straight girls are probably the most comfortable at showing pubic affection, its perfectly normal to see two female besties holding hands, hugging, even kissing. That's probably why they don't suspect anything =) or even if they do, they don't care and want you to tell them in your own time, which is a good thing IMO.
Twink enthusiast
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 648

Unread postby Pity » 10th September, 2017, 11:23 am

Ethán wrote:Well straight girls are probably the most comfortable at showing pubic affection, its perfectly normal to see two female besties holding hands, hugging, even kissing. That's probably why they don't suspect anything =) or even if they do, they don't care and want you to tell them in your own time, which is a good thing IMO.

Definitely agree. In some respects, this can be frustrating for lesbians since it can be hard to compliment a girl romantically because of how common it is.
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 485

Unread postby Turn » 12th September, 2017, 10:06 pm

dunno, you tell us! :rofl2:
Image/Image
Turn
Faceless Cougar

Likes received: 2

Recently active