The "I went on/I'm going on" a date thread

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

The "I went on/I'm going on" a date thread

Unread postby Jacketh » 13th September, 2017, 1:32 am

A discussion on the Discord just made me realise we don't, and should, 100% have a thread like this. I've only ever been a couple of dates, and they were pretty generic (and nothing came of either one lol).

But I'm sure plenty of you guys have interesting stories to tell or dates planned :eli:

Spill.
Image

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Jacketh
Admin
 
First name: Jack
Posts: 9925
Likes received: 548
Joined: 12th June, 2012, 7:00 pm
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The "I went on/I'm going on" a date thread

Unread postby Jacketh » 13th September, 2017, 1:33 am

And maybe include if it led to... uh... yanoe. :eli:
Image

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Jacketh
Admin
 
First name: Jack
Posts: 9925
Likes received: 548
Joined: 12th June, 2012, 7:00 pm
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The "I went on/I'm going on" a date thread

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 13th September, 2017, 1:47 am

RESERVED: Will Update in 2023
Twink enthusiast
User avatar
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking
 
First name: Ethan
Posts: 4016
Likes received: 648
Joined: 4th November, 2015, 3:49 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Country: Australia (au)

Re: The "I went on/I'm going on" a date thread

Unread postby Jacketh » 13th September, 2017, 1:53 am

Ethán wrote:RESERVED: Will Update in 2023


It'll be before that with that new DP :awesome:
Image

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Jacketh
Admin
 
First name: Jack
Posts: 9925
Likes received: 548
Joined: 12th June, 2012, 7:00 pm
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The "I went on/I'm going on" a date thread

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 13th September, 2017, 2:22 am

Jacketh wrote:
Ethán wrote:RESERVED: Will Update in 2023


It'll be before that with that new DP :awesome:

:eli:
Twink enthusiast
User avatar
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking
 
First name: Ethan
Posts: 4016
Likes received: 648
Joined: 4th November, 2015, 3:49 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Country: Australia (au)

Re: The "I went on/I'm going on" a date thread

Unread postby Abdeltyf » 13th September, 2017, 7:31 am

I had only one date.
I didn't know my first date was actually a date only, like, a month after. I wasn't bright to take it in, I guess. And I was 16!
It was lunch. Just casual talk, we had fun, and he was 5 years older and pretty much more educated - I felt safe and happy around him the whole time. I don't know how I couldn't take the obvious hint. It didn't lead to anything because I kept friend-zoning him. :eli:
We didn't do much after that, and we don't talk anymore. :rip:
Image

:keke:
User avatar
Abdeltyf
Formerly "Winpartium"
 
First name: Abdeltyf
Posts: 154
Likes received: 25
Joined: 3rd July, 2017, 3:31 pm
Location: Not in the desert
Country: Tunisia (tn)

Re: The "I went on/I'm going on" a date thread

Unread postby Jacketh » 13th September, 2017, 9:02 am

Abdeltyf wrote:I had only one date.
I didn't know my first date was actually a date only, like, a month after. I wasn't bright to take it in, I guess. And I was 16!
It was lunch. Just casual talk, we had fun, and he was 5 years older and pretty much more educated - I felt safe and happy around him the whole time. I don't know how I couldn't take the obvious hint. It didn't lead to anything because I kept friend-zoning him. :eli:
We didn't do much after that, and we don't talk anymore. :rip:


That doesn't sound too bad!

I watched First Dates last night and I really want to go on a blind date. It seems so fun!
Image

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Jacketh
Admin
 
First name: Jack
Posts: 9925
Likes received: 548
Joined: 12th June, 2012, 7:00 pm
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The "I went on/I'm going on" a date thread

Unread postby Abdeltyf » 13th September, 2017, 1:03 pm

Jacketh wrote:
Abdeltyf wrote:I had only one date.
I didn't know my first date was actually a date only, like, a month after. I wasn't bright to take it in, I guess. And I was 16!
It was lunch. Just casual talk, we had fun, and he was 5 years older and pretty much more educated - I felt safe and happy around him the whole time. I don't know how I couldn't take the obvious hint. It didn't lead to anything because I kept friend-zoning him. :eli:
We didn't do much after that, and we don't talk anymore. :rip:


That doesn't sound too bad!

I watched First Dates last night and I really want to go on a blind date. It seems so fun!

Yeah, it doesn't. When I look back at it I kind of feel proud that I didn't break and turn into a mess then and there, even though it turned out to be a dead end with him anyways!
omfg what's so fun about blind dates how is that fun :noes:
Image

:keke:
User avatar
Abdeltyf
Formerly "Winpartium"
 
First name: Abdeltyf
Posts: 154
Likes received: 25
Joined: 3rd July, 2017, 3:31 pm
Location: Not in the desert
Country: Tunisia (tn)

Re: The "I went on/I'm going on" a date thread

Unread postby Pity » 13th September, 2017, 2:26 pm

Ethán wrote:RESERVED: Will Update in 2023
Image
User avatar
Pity
hotty & disgraced member
 
First name: Marcus
Posts: 3078
Likes received: 485
Joined: 19th July, 2015, 11:50 pm
Location: Apex, NC
Country: United States (us)

Re: The "I went on/I'm going on" a date thread

Unread postby Jacketh » 14th September, 2017, 4:05 am

No one goes on dates? :err:
Image

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Jacketh
Admin
 
First name: Jack
Posts: 9925
Likes received: 548
Joined: 12th June, 2012, 7:00 pm
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The "I went on/I'm going on" a date thread

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 14th September, 2017, 6:21 am

Jacketh wrote:No one goes on dates? :err:


And you're surprised?
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
User avatar
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada
 
First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Posts: 4877
Likes received: 393
Joined: 1st June, 2013, 1:19 pm
Location: Scottish Highlands
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The "I went on/I'm going on" a date thread

Unread postby Abdeltyf » 14th September, 2017, 6:37 am

Jacketh wrote:No one goes on dates? :err:

Don't you?


Jonathan you're such a savage
Image

:keke:
User avatar
Abdeltyf
Formerly "Winpartium"
 
First name: Abdeltyf
Posts: 154
Likes received: 25
Joined: 3rd July, 2017, 3:31 pm
Location: Not in the desert
Country: Tunisia (tn)

Re: The "I went on/I'm going on" a date thread

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 14th September, 2017, 7:49 am

Abdeltyf wrote:
Jacketh wrote:No one goes on dates? :err:

Don't you?


Jonathan you're such a savage

Jack doesn't date he just just makes eye contact with guys in Thai bars then goes straight to their bedrooms :eli:
Twink enthusiast
User avatar
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking
 
First name: Ethan
Posts: 4016
Likes received: 648
Joined: 4th November, 2015, 3:49 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Country: Australia (au)

Re: The "I went on/I'm going on" a date thread

Unread postby Vortex » 15th September, 2017, 10:51 am

Ethán wrote:
Abdeltyf wrote:
Jacketh wrote:No one goes on dates? :err:

Don't you?


Jonathan you're such a savage

Jack doesn't date he just just makes eye contact with guys in Thai bars then goes straight to their bedrooms :eli:

Image
ImageImageImage

Ebsy wrote:Leave it to losers on Twitter to complain about being pandered to. You're supposed to complain when someone panders to others, not to you.
[4:46 AM] Saint Drogo: Also, you've got a strangely appealing asshole. I'll give you that much.
[6:03 AM] Pity: Omg... stop making me sound like a racist idiot
[4:51 AM] Scherzy: jerk off to clinton in the safety of your own bedroom luv
[2:56 PM] Saint Drogo: Literally let me use my cock as a paintbrush and my unborn children as paint.
User avatar
Vortex
Saint Drogo's mistress.
 
First name: Da'Neil Boxley
Posts: 9000
Likes received: 263
Joined: 28th August, 2008, 2:43 pm
Location: Kentucky
Country: United States (us)


Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], Google Search Appliance and 34 guests