My sexuality!

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

My sexuality!

Unread postby asdfgvb » 16th September, 2017, 7:32 am

For a while ago i discovered that i like women too.I always thought that i was gay and now i know that i'm bisexual but i'm only physically attracted to women.I'm physically and emotionally attracted to men.The thing is that i also feel like a man and i feel like a woman.It is not like somedays more woman or more man.It is fifty fifty! And i love high heels. It sounds so complicated and i dont know how to feel.In general men who wears high heels accepted more feminine but i dont feel that way.i feel masculine actually.I hate stereotypes so i dont want to choose just one thing! Somedays i wanna wear suit somedays i just wanna wear gender neutral clothing and high heels and i know that even with high heels i will still be attracted to women but probably women wont see me as a bisexual man.I feel so many things.I searched a lot but there are so many sexual words to describe sexuality.I dont know exactly what i am! I desire women and men and i feel like man and woman.I love suits and i love high heels.I'm afraid that i may not find someone who will accept my feelings.I feel like a man even with high heels but still i feel like a woman too.Is there a chance i may find a guy who will accept my these complicated feelings nd is there a chance that i may find a woman who will still see me as a man eve. though i wear high heels.
asdfgvb

Re: My sexuality!

Unread postby Pity » 16th September, 2017, 11:26 am

This is, uh, interesting. There is a person for everyone, so I am sure there is someone for you given that we are reaching 8 billion people on the planet.
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 485

Recently active