My sexuality!

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

My sexuality!

Unread postby asdfgvb » 16th September, 2017, 7:32 am

For a while ago i discovered that i like women too.I always thought that i was gay and now i know that i'm bisexual but i'm only physically attracted to women.I'm physically and emotionally attracted to men.The thing is that i also feel like a man and i feel like a woman.It is not like somedays more woman or more man.It is fifty fifty! And i love high heels. It sounds so complicated and i dont know how to feel.In general men who wears high heels accepted more feminine but i dont feel that way.i feel masculine actually.I hate stereotypes so i dont want to choose just one thing! Somedays i wanna wear suit somedays i just wanna wear gender neutral clothing and high heels and i know that even with high heels i will still be attracted to women but probably women wont see me as a bisexual man.I feel so many things.I searched a lot but there are so many sexual words to describe sexuality.I dont know exactly what i am! I desire women and men and i feel like man and woman.I love suits and i love high heels.I'm afraid that i may not find someone who will accept my feelings.I feel like a man even with high heels but still i feel like a woman too.Is there a chance i may find a guy who will accept my these complicated feelings nd is there a chance that i may find a woman who will still see me as a man eve. though i wear high heels.
asdfgvb

Re: My sexuality!

Unread postby RavingHomosexual » 22nd September, 2017, 10:21 pm

Hello,
I'm new to this, so I can't be much help, but I will tell you that you don't actually have to identify as anything specifically or label yourself. If it feels right, you can be your own third gender, and of course you can identify as bi or pan or anything that works for you. It doesn't even need to stay the same! Just be you. I hope I was able to help at least slightly, but I don't know enough to really guide you through this, I'm afraid.
RavingHomosexual

First name: Ronan

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby asdfgvb » 5th October, 2017, 3:17 pm

Believe me you did.You made me feel better.Thank you :)
asdfgvb

Unread postby RavingHomosexual » 5th October, 2017, 5:01 pm

Thanks, I always hope to be able to help people feel better. I just don't want this thread to be buried because I want someone who knows more about this to help you.
RavingHomosexual

First name: Ronan

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby Greengobert » 8th October, 2017, 9:03 pm

asdfgvb wrote:For a while ago i discovered that i like women too.I always thought that i was gay and now i know that i'm bisexual but i'm only physically attracted to women.I'm physically and emotionally attracted to men.The thing is that i also feel like a man and i feel like a woman.It is not like somedays more woman or more man.It is fifty fifty! And i love high heels. It sounds so complicated and i dont know how to feel.In general men who wears high heels accepted more feminine but i dont feel that way.i feel masculine actually.I hate stereotypes so i dont want to choose just one thing! Somedays i wanna wear suit somedays i just wanna wear gender neutral clothing and high heels and i know that even with high heels i will still be attracted to women but probably women wont see me as a bisexual man.I feel so many things.I searched a lot but there are so many sexual words to describe sexuality.I dont know exactly what i am! I desire women and men and i feel like man and woman.I love suits and i love high heels.I'm afraid that i may not find someone who will accept my feelings.I feel like a man even with high heels but still i feel like a woman too.Is there a chance i may find a guy who will accept my these complicated feelings nd is there a chance that i may find a woman who will still see me as a man eve. though i wear high heels.

you're exactly like me. sometimes i feel like fuckin a woman and dominate her, sometimes i want to be a slave to a tall dark and handsome stud and being his whore...it's so frustrating.
Greengobert

Likes received: 7

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], DotNetDotCom.org [Bot], Felis_rojas, Gantrypengy, Google AppEngine, Google Search Appliance, Google Web Preview [Bot], jadu, Kekleon, Lightboy, Mcmmigas, polka dot, superdupergay and 724 guests