Isolated At Parties

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Isolated At Parties

Unread postby syredronning » 7th October, 2017, 9:10 pm

Anyone else finding themself feeling isolated at parties? It's not that i don't have friends to party with. I'm 16, openly gay and all my friends are straight guys. Whenever i'm at a party, seeing all the straight couples together really gets me down. I want more than anything to have some sort of connection with a guy at a party, but it's hopeless since i'm the only one out. I also feel like i have no one to talk about this to. All my straight friends hate it when i complain about my gay struggles.
syredronning

First name: Peter
Likes received: 1

Re: Isolated At Parties

Unread postby Cruel& » 8th October, 2017, 4:28 am

I rarely go to parties, but when I do I try to bring one very close and relatable friend.
For me it was even a process to just go out to parties. I have less anxiety now with experience.
"Not my prowess he said
I couldn't be caught dead with what I feel
But I don't know what I feel"
Cruel&

First name: Elijah
Likes received: 2

Re: Isolated At Parties

Unread postby Kaspar » 8th October, 2017, 10:46 am

What I find really nice to do on parties is stick with the girls group! :D If you're openly gay and they like you, you'll most likely be accepted into the ultimate gossip about boys, drink wine and talk about cute stuff group. Couples on parties can be a bit annoying as they tend to stick to each other and not want to separate, but there are surely many single people you can sit and talk with. Girls usually find gay people cute and they can relate if you're chatting about boys :P
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 343

Recently active