What do twinks like?

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

What do twinks like?

Unread postby JupJupAA » 9th October, 2017, 2:34 pm

I'm only attracted to twinks and small women, however I can't imagine myself being with a women. So I'm interested, what do most twinks look for in a man? Since I live in dangerously homophobic surroundings I'm closeted so i can't really go out and explore since there is no one i know who is openly gay(or ever met). To fix this I plan to move away from.

I want to know if twinks would be interested in a 180 cm(5'9) man weighing in at 75 kg. I don't look like a twink at all i look like the opposite. Way too big for my liking but that's how I am. I do workout. Anyway I'm asking this because I'm kinda scared i won't be able to find anyone. It is also very much worth noting that I'm not very good looking and balding with a pretty short buzz cut. And a small goatee.
JupJupAA

First name: Mark

Re: What do twinks like?

Unread postby Sokol » 9th October, 2017, 4:26 pm

Depends from twink to twink tbh
Sokol
Sokol The Cocks
Member of the Month

Likes received: 78

Unread postby Kaspar » 9th October, 2017, 6:12 pm

It actually depends like with everyone :P Some twinks like other twinks, some prefer a daddy man - you never know. You are surely going to fit into what some think of as attractive, don't loose your head over this buddy, being confident is the most important thing here.
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 343

Unread postby Wayde » 10th October, 2017, 6:06 pm

It is completely up to personal preference. One of my friends really loves the bears (or, cubs I guess, since we're still teens, lol), but thats not my type at all. I suppose I'm a Twink (maybe transitioning into a twunk? Im really trying, lol. I guess at this point I'm a Twink who works out :lol: ), and my type is fit but without body hair. Basically look at any young male celebrity in their late teens/early 20's and thats my type :P
Wayde
A Witty User Titleā„¢

First name: Wayde
Likes received: 16

Recently active