Not sure

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Not sure

Unread postby asdfgvb » 27th December, 2017, 4:43 am

i dont know how many are there bisexual people here but i was just wondering what would it feel like licking vagina compare to sucking cock.i never had sex with a girl and i want to but im not sure after i had sex with many guys.I know that i have to lick her but im little bit afraid to be honest.When i think about fucking it is okay but when it comes to licking i dont know and i know rhat i have lick because i cannot be selfish and i need to give her pleasure too.So i wonder if sucking cock and licking vagina kinda same feeling or different (taste/smell...) good way or both way.
asdfgvb

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Not sure

Unread postby boiii » 27th December, 2017, 8:15 am

I wouldn't know, but I think that a romantic connection is important for intimate pleasure. If you do it with someone you're comfortable with they wouldn't mind you trying out what feels good. ( i'd assume)

ImageImage
boiii
spiderboiiii

First name: Kamiel
Likes received: 251

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dolly » 27th December, 2017, 3:17 pm

Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 851

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Adyuto » 28th December, 2017, 1:38 am

boiii wrote:I wouldn't know, but I think that a romantic connection is important for intimate pleasure. If you do it with someone you're comfortable with they wouldn't mind you trying out what feels good. ( i'd assume)

I'm going to go with boii on this this issue and say that if it's your first time that generally the person your with would be understanding if your situation and would be accepting of any mistakes so long as they consent to you trying anything on them.
Adyuto
Mafia A Rank

Likes received: 54

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby Felicia » 28th December, 2017, 9:26 pm

Dolly wrote:Image

Pity you always come with the wildest answers god damn it
“I am one with the Force. The Force is with me”
― Chirrut Îmwe
Felicia
Formerly Nostalgia

First name: Miguel
Likes received: 7

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby asdfgvb » 31st December, 2017, 10:17 am

boiii wrote:I wouldn't know, but I think that a romantic connection is important for intimate pleasure. If you do it with someone you're comfortable with they wouldn't mind you trying out what feels good. ( i'd assume)
asdfgvb

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby asdfgvb » 31st December, 2017, 10:19 am

thank you :) i will think about it :)
asdfgvb

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby asdfgvb » 31st December, 2017, 10:20 am

Dolly wrote:Image

:lol:
asdfgvb

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active