Loneliness?

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Loneliness?

Unread postby Mr_Handy » 29th December, 2017, 12:28 am

What's the point of it all? I find myself asking this a lot lately… People always surrounding us, all of them yearning, seeking others gratification and satisfaction, yet factioning themselves, isolating them further. Why? Was the earth put here just to irrigate a fountain of human solitude? Being alone never feels right, sometimes it can be tolerable, or perhaps even moderately tranquil, but it will never feel right. The story itself is nothing of a mystery, just another gay teenager, homophobic father, stuck in this cragged primrose path you might know as high school. Despite initially progressing through my days at an emotionally stable fashion in as collected of a mood as can be expected for a hormonal teenager, I’ve been noticing a looming feeling of separation. Being subjected to an environment where it is so intrinsically social illuminates the incandescent lightbulb of inquisition, and the cold reality of my situation sinks in. Everything is but an endless parade of searching top and bottom for the company I eternally seek, the youthful escapades I look so forward to experiencing with little result. Yes, there is a sliver of gleaming light shining through the clouds, insisting that there is something to be excited for, that is worth its waiting time -- perhaps that is what I need to believe. It is during our earliest and latest years when we need companions the most; I am a teenager, my life has barely started yet, but perhaps it is the separation from others, that make you realize that you need them more than ever. Never has it been so clear, so depressingly clear, this complete isolation. Life, can unfortunately be a heartless villain, and consequently, we ask the questions; undirected rhetoric for even the slightest explanation. Is it a result of directionless mayhem, or purely life’s way of soley punishing me? Because if it's the latter, well I simply don't know what to do. I'm completely out of ideas. I can't think of a single thing that might change the direction that things are being steered; all I can do is remain optimistic, and pray that I will eventually discover what lies within the infinite mysteries of existence.
Last edited by Mr_Handy on 29th December, 2017, 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr_Handy

Re: Lonliness?

Unread postby Dolly » 29th December, 2017, 1:15 am

I'm not sure how to answer your concerns, but if there are any specific issues you need assistance with, please feel free to make another thread or PM me :) I hope things are well :hug:
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 798

Re: Lonliness?

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 29th December, 2017, 1:20 am

Every day is a fresh start and find hope in the future. Especially considering you are in high school, the part of your life where you essentially choose your destiny has not begun. But a lot of us can relate to your struggles, feel free to pm me sometime if you want to talk about this as I'm approachable, a good listener, and easy to talk to.
ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 350

Recently active