Spill Your Guts: What you REALLY think about GTFers

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: Spill Your Guts: What you REALLY think about GTFers

Unread postby Petre » 6th January, 2018, 9:33 am

wolbre04 wrote:Someone make one that just rips on everyone please

Maybe later tonight xoxo
Henry Clay compromised the being of the United States.
ImageSend me a valentine!
Petre

First name: Peter
Likes received: 73

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby joshe » 21st January, 2018, 4:20 pm

Been here since august and took a break from november till this week, deleted those idk
The Staff
Anonymous Boy - Thanks for making this shitfest
Sokol - Best mod
Woollyhoolly - you put idk you for me even tho we've been on the chat together a ton of times so im gonna be salty and not put anything for you

The Regulars

Dolly - is this pity?
Joshe -best gtf member
Mati -one of the first people i met here, dosen't come here as often anymore but still great

The Veterans
George -only reason i'm still here, amazing and woudn't have half the newfags we get without him, thanks for being here and sticking around
Jacketh -derby lads ayy
Olivurh -see you alot on the forum, come on chat more you seem cool

The Departed
Aman - the gayest of the gays i know, so obnoxiuos tho
Ethan/DuaLipa -are you coming back?
I realize that i do not know enough people here
joshe
GTF's Gayby

First name: JOSHUA
Likes received: 44

Unread postby wolbre04 » 21st January, 2018, 5:29 pm

Doesn't even mention the three glorious leaders of TWW what a disappointment
wolbre04
Not the Serial Killer

First name: Brennan
Likes received: 218

Unread postby Petre » 21st January, 2018, 9:27 pm

Kaspar wrote:
Petre wrote:smh guys I even typed one of these out and now it seems people don't want to

Hah, it's ironic because I was actually in the process of writing mine when you posted this. I'll finish it tomorrow though, as it's 3 AM now :rip: it's also really long, as big as George's I suppose. Coming soon(ish)!

i feel betrayed
Henry Clay compromised the being of the United States.
ImageSend me a valentine!
Petre

First name: Peter
Likes received: 73

Unread postby Hunter » 22nd January, 2018, 3:09 am

Loop wrote:The Veterans
Bourdain -
Calcifer -
ConnorM -
George -
Jacketh -
JimJam -
Krists -
Ned -
Olivurh -
Scottnesss -
Steven.C -
Trenton -
Tyler-
Vortex -

Ned's name is still fuckin' here but my name got taken off? This shit is blasphemy!
Russell Wilson #1 Seahawk QuarterBAREback
Hunter
Hairier than Chewbacca

Likes received: 4

Unread postby Hunter » 22nd January, 2018, 3:10 am

Hunter wrote:
Bourdain -
Calcifer -
ConnorM -
George -
Jacketh -
JimJam -
Krists -
Ned -
Olivurh -
Scottnesss -
Steven.C -
Trenton -
Tyler-
Vortex -

Ned's name is still fuckin' here but my name got taken off? This shit is blasphemy!

EDIT: I just checked and Ned made a new account omg woahHhh

STILL ADD ME BACK THO
Russell Wilson #1 Seahawk QuarterBAREback
Hunter
Hairier than Chewbacca

Likes received: 4

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 22nd January, 2018, 3:43 am

Hunter wrote:
Bourdain -
Calcifer -
ConnorM -
George -
Jacketh -
JimJam -
Krists -
Ned -
Olivurh -
Scottnesss -
Steven.C -
Trenton -
Tyler-
Vortex -

also put me on here. its the least you could fucking do
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

TheBrunswickian
Jesse4Admin2020

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 439

Team: The Far East

Unread postby George » 22nd January, 2018, 12:21 pm

I had all these considerations but I cant update the list anymore since the thread was merged :P get a mod to do it, i lost permissions when Jonty merged it </3 </3 </3
Image Hi, I'm George. Never met Me before? ImageImage
George
Diaper Rash

First name: George
Likes received: 176

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 22nd January, 2018, 12:49 pm

Updated accordingly.
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada

First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Likes received: 719

Unread postby Sig » 22nd January, 2018, 12:54 pm

I should be a vet to :/
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

First name: Sigurd :P
Likes received: 6

Unread postby Finch » 23rd January, 2018, 6:41 am

Sig wrote:I should be a vet to :/

Sig sis, if you can be a vet, then surely I deserve to be a vet too? Not happening any time soon- I'm not even on the list :lol:
I finally found something to put here!

Finch
the mom friend

First name: Joseph
Likes received: 61

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 23rd January, 2018, 7:30 am

Madre mia y’all are needy. I shall update on the condition you all flatter me in SYG mega-posts.
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada

First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Likes received: 719

Unread postby scottnesss » 23rd January, 2018, 5:11 pm

Who even are half these people begging for Vet status? :tea:
Image Image

JonathanT88 wrote:Scottnesss - You'll always be GTF's token narcissist, and don't let any newbie scum tell you differently. You're wonderful, and watching you destroy everyone around you with your sass is very satisfying.
scottnesss
I don't hate all of you; Some of you I only dislike.

Likes received: 147

Unread postby Jupiter » 30th January, 2018, 3:55 am

The Staff
Anonymous Boy - I echo everything I've said to you in the past! I've learnt a lot from you, both in terms of your knowledge & the way it is possible to apply yourself in situations, and you desire a huge amount of credit for keeping this place going as long as it has. I must admit, though, whilst I may not be of much use now, I'm a bit miffed and saddened you've not acknowledged me and have ignored my messages since I stepped down from staff.

FirePhantom - We've never really had the chance to get to know each other, but you're probably one of my favourite people on Facebook :P

Cobalt - Ahhhh JT. I don't really to write much here as I think we both have a mutual understanding of each other now. Even though you went inactive at a time, I respect your commitment to the site and enjoy how you wear your heart on your sleeve - even at times that has created problems at times, its just you and its real - and I like that. I much prefer to have a slinging match with someone and have an argument about something than months of passive aggressiveness or tension with someone, so in a weird way its because of them arguments we're able to talk and like each other still, as its built up a degree of respect I think. You're a great singer and deserve the best. I hope we keep in contact.

Your stint as a Moderator is reminding me a bit of this though

Example - You're not staff anymore, why are you here? Anyway you're probably one of, if not one of my favourite members, ever. You're weird as fuck. You're crazy as fuck. You're offensive as fuck. And I love it. But under all that you're pretty vulnerable and genuinely want the best for most people and are pretty caring. You're one of the few people who consistently has made me laugh out loud over the years. Despite the fact I think you would want to change a lot about yourself and focus on your flaws, I think most on here, including I, wouldn't change how you are for anything. Your up and downs make you part of who you are, and its got to the point where talking to you is just part of my daily ritual now tbh.

JonathanT88 - Despite all the politics, debates & arguments that being a member of GTF staff has involved over the last few years, we've managed to keep up a pretty healthy and good friendship, I think! And you haven't let your bitterness that I've beaten you to Best Mod three years in a row get to you xoxo. I think we generally share a similar mentality both to things that have happened on GTF and the real world TBH and I agree with you on most things, which has helped. It's weird, as you've been on here years but I don't think you've changed one bit, and now you're suddenly the defacto Admin trying to sort this lot out :P I hope we meet up one day in the future, as I think we'd get on pretty well in RL.

Kaspar - I honestly don't know you as well as I wish I did. You do appear very lovely on the surface and have been a decent Moderator, but I find you a bit guarded at times and like you're putting up a shield around you all the time. I've never really seen you appear angry, frustrated, or upset at anything, which some might see as a good thing but I'm not sure if its entirely natural for someone so involved in the site & so active on the community to be like that. Even when we disagreed occasionally as staff, you seemed pretty sheltered and it felt like to me at least you never felt able to simply say "no, I think you're wrong." or "lets do this", you just seem very passive and constantly like you want to avoid confrontation - which is perfectly understandable, but I think it holds you back a little as you're clearly someone who does have a lot of opinions and views. You're clearly key to the community right now, but I think you should have the confidence to assert yourself a bit more.

Sokol - I actually recommended you as a Moderator to René when I stepped down and told Jonathan it was a good idea when he mentioned it to me, so you can thank me for your power grab :gaycat: Part of the reason I did step down was because I was finding I wasn't able to connect to you & Kasp in the same way Jon did, maybe it was an age thing, maybe it was the fact I was Admin, I'm not sure. You seem lovely, though, and I like how much effort you put in as you clearly do care about the site. You seem a bit insecure at times, though, and like Kasp, I think you should assert yourself at times. I hope you stick around for a good while though, and maybe we can speak more in the future.

Tim. - You've just been a consistent presence for years now and have always been enjoyable to have on chat or on cam when you would often appear. You've always been very lovely. I've never really seen you get in an argument or be in the middle of drama, but you always seem to have a worthwhile opinion or view on something which is appreciated. I think for a couple of years I saw you as the Pence to my Trump :gaycat: You helped me a lot and I think I often got your view on things, even when you weren't staff. If I'm being entirely honest though, I'm not sure how well you as a Moderator is working out (and I forgot you were a Mod still tbh). Like me, I'm not sure how well you've connected with the newer generation of members and staff & and I don't see you post as much as you did. I kinda feel like you're from the generation of members who are just hanging around still for an appreciation of their years on the site but aren't really central or involved with getting to know the new guys. Whilst I'm sure you're helping out behind the scenes, don't become washed up and get a George lynch mob on your case xoxo

Woollyhoolly - Until that confession the other week, I never realised what a short time you've been a member. You fitted in really quickly and I thought you were a member for like a year, TBH. I get the impression (read: I know) you can be very shady, which I think can be a bit problematic for staff at times. You were, in general, a good CA, but you seemed pretty stand-offish and I'm not sure if I ever trusted you as much as I wish I could have. You seem more involved in gossip & shenanigans than other staff, and I hope that doesn't present problems in the future. Still, you clearly care about the site and I'm sure you're contributing as much as you can behind the scenes :)

The Regulars

Amadeus - Is this the dutch guy Jonathan finds hot and that is constantly informing people how horny he is?. I might be mixing two people up here.

Amordeyn - You get a lot of hate and sometimes do say or act in a way where I can see why people become frustrated at you. I think a lot of people see you epitomise the Tumblr generation. Perhaps people should try and get to know you first, though.

BequiveredOwl - Really don't know that much about you, but I find you pretty strange tbh and are one of the people I think people include when they're talking about how touchy/SJW new members are at times.

Boiii - Stole my Chaste award, so obviously a dick. In all srs, you wear your heart on the sleeve, which I really like. Can't tell if you're secretly a massive whore or as tame and as innocent as people make out, though. I'm very glad you're back on here. You did get a bit stressed and at times would be a little over the top when you were a Community Ambassador, but there was no doubting your effort & care - you seemed very real. Pretty sure you would have been made a Moderator if you didn't quit as CA, but I'm not sure how healthy that would have been for you. I hope you stick around and I'd like to get to know you a bit more if time allows :keke:

Deither - Scherzy's husb. You jumped to the conclusion that I hate(d) you because I was the only person on the staff team that was against the idea of you being a Community Ambassador (as someone informed you). Perhaps I'll explain why that was to you if you care enough to PM me. But on a personal level, I have always liked you. You signed up and were very, very, paranoid and seemed very insecure to me, now you're going for cute meals with Aids lol. A bit like boiii above, you've always been very honest to people I think and you seem a bit vulnerable at times. It's a shame you're not as active as you were, though.

Dolly - You've always been like a pet dog, I think LOL. So problematic as a puppy and causing me headaches & often doing things for attention and causing trouble, and of course wanting to be centre of attention a lot of the times. I really think you went through a long period of just wanting people to talk about you. You didn't care if it was positive or negative, just so as long as people were talking about Pity. At times when others have wanted to put you down, I've tried to stick by you and you are a lot more real and less of a jerk these days. And you defo can still be a massive dick with questionable views, but I kinda like that at the same time, as it makes you that bit more interesting. You've absolutely got a tendency to belittle others or insult people on their perceived flaws, which stem from your own insecurities - but you'll get past that I hope.

Dotshaypeg - I think you're active on the Discord
-
Gavin - F1 dutchie. Only noticed him recently TBH and seems a bit underrated. Defo one of the better lot of new members and I think he would have fitted in a bit more with the "old guard" of members. Wish I knew him a bit more. Stick around!

Influp - I'm sure you're very nice on a personal level, but you do say things and act in a way in the Discord where you're just like a fly that I really want to bat. You type really quickly and don't seem to really think about what you type so at times you seem a bit immature. I won't pretend I know you that well, though.

Ireland - Go to bed earlier.

Jack Spears - Weird as fuck, and not in the good way.

JamieMF - You're on The Cabinet, that is all I know. Seems nice.

Joshe - From Derby. One of the young 'ens, and boy can you tell. Very harmless.

Juho - BOOM KAH. I miss you! I hope life is good. You always seemed a bit vulnerable and worried about everything and anything. Defo one of the nicer members in the last few years

King William - One of the newer members people fawn over, I think?

Knope - I really wish you would make a proper Discord account :D Obviously intelligent but I enjoy you more when you're being lighthearted and having fun on here, I think. Very stressy when discussing politics. I'm glad you're back around, the site defo needs members like you.

Lightboy - Harmless. Very nice. You seem to have a need to receive attention or compliments/validation from certain members though, which makes me think you're a bit insecure. Get the impression certain members take advantage of that.

Mati - Very nice guy. Clearly harmless as well and always adds to chat. I do find your constant innuendos a little tiresome though and find it hard to have a normal conversation with you - It's like your horny 24/7. You seem a bit socially awkward, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Mcarr - Defo one of the better newer members the last couple of years. Was v upset when you resigned as CA, as I was grooming you for a Moderator position, bitch. Totally harmless. Funnier than people give him credit for, I think.

Mcmigas - You used the phrase "left wing extremists" in reference to a centre-left party the other day, which knocked you down a few marks. Seems nice enough though.

Petre - Doesn't seem as active as he once was. Very underrated though, I think - probably because there isn't much of an American community these days and its harder to assert yourself. Pretty funny and interesting enough, though. Don't know much about him on a personal level.

Rwinter96 - Never really spoken to you tbh. You always seem pleasant enough. You've only ever messaged me in relation to meetups or speaking about George or on his behalf, so I pretty much just see you as George's associate - which is a shame as I'm sure there is more about you than that.

Scherzy - We've distanced which is a shame, but you've clearly got what you needed from GTF and made the friends you needed and you seem comfortable with that. Still, you're funny as fuck when you want to be. Clearly charismatic, clearly strong-willed, clearly will do well in life. We were pretty tight and I loved talking to you and Liam at a time, but then when you became a Community Ambassador I think our friendship kinda changed as I had to keep poking you and we just never had any funny chats lol. Same thing happened to Liam. Would like to meet in RL. Just don't dye your hair again, we all make mistakes x

Squipel - Pretty much the same person as BequiveredOwl, but slightly less annoying. Seemed crazy as fuck when he signed up, but then realised he was pretty fucking funny lol. Not sure if he's around much now, though?

Sturgeon - Seemed to reappear the last couple of months which is nice. Very open & honest guy, which I like. Can't tell if a bit weird or a hipster. Probably both. Seems to be struggling a bit at university at the moment, which is a shame. But university can be totally shit. Never really been close to you but you seem great - keep doing you and putting yourself out there, I'm sure good things come.

Wolbre04 - Defo that kid at school that seems to play every sport and seems friendly with everyone. Asserted yourself in the community really quickly which I think worked against you and got you some haters lol. Was very nice to everyone and you seemed interesting enough. Then fact everyone started bigging you up and saying you will be a CA/Moderator on here soon didn't help at all, as I think that led to you chasing it a bit and the whole applying for a position which I found a bit odd. I appreciate how you give advice and post a lot on the forum, though. I remember there was a debate in staff about every good new member shouldn't be bigged up to be staff, and I think that is what led to the scrapping of the CA position.

The Veterans.
Bourdain - Very funny and one of the older members it's good to see around.

Calcifer - I love how you reappear for a few weeks at a time then disappear. I always appreciated your input and view on things. Very nice guy in RL too.

ConnorM - Come back pls, you're not that old x

Jacketh - Ledge.

JimJam - Think these are your last couple of weeks on the site thankfully. As much as I liked you a few years ago, my opinion has been changed. I think it is a very good thing for you the age limit is a thing, and I think you need to take a long hard look at yourself and the way you act online. I say no more.

Olivurh - In the minority, but you should cut your hair :shifty: You've always craved attention and validation a bit, but doesn't hide away from that. Nice enough guy when he's not stressing about school.

Steven.C - Moved on from GTF but always nice when he returns. Interesting, funny, and one of the tinychat crew. I'm going to bump into him one day when we're 25 in Derby visiting family or something and the awkward tension will be delightful.

TheBrunswickian - Defo GTF's Clinton. Can see why you weren't picked as a Moderator but I do hope you stick around, didn't agree with Jonathan's assessment that you've moved on or aren't as part of the community as you were TBH. Always found you a bit touchy at times, but at the same time you've always come across pretty genuine and honest because of that. Your pretend politics is pretty damn cringey though, and don't become a neoliberal shill pls. We don't speak much, but at the same time I hope we keep in contact.

Trenton - You've aged rapidly and look daddy as fuck.

Tyler - Sat here for a good two minutes trying to think of something to say and couldn't. Tyler is just... Tyler. You seemed pretty stressed a lot of the time and I always feel awful for ignoring your messages when you make the effort to talk to me.

Vortex - Defo part of the furniture on GTF, and whilst I like you a lot on a personal level and find you pretty interesting, like Jamie - I think you need to take a look at the way you act and your actions with certain members at time. Whilst unpopular and not a very nice thing to say, I personally think it is a very good thing for you to have taken the decision to leave the Discord. It'd be good to see you leave the site you've been on with a positive reputation when the time comes.

The Departed

Circles - Really miss Marsh and not sure why he isn't on the list anywhere. A bit insecure and in need of validation, but genuinely lovely and fascinating guy to talk to. Site misses people like him.

Corrdorr - Loved you for about a year and a half, but then you seemed to get caught up on being a shady fuck and made it your mission to destroy Pity, when in reality threatening to leave the site because of him and his attention seeking threads was playing into exactly what he wanted and was thriving from.

Ethan/DuaLipa - Not sure you'll ever read this, but eh. You defo seemed to think that I wanted rid of you and it was my personal mission to get rid of you; when that couldn't be further from the truth. The messages I got from people close to you when you were banned made it seem like I solely made the decision, when again, that couldn't be further from the truth. The reason it was permanent that time was literally because of the magnitude of (often anonymous) complaints submitted about you in the past - and ironically and most frustrating for me, it was the people who seemed outraged that you had been permanently banned that literally made the prior complaints about you and asked for you to be banned/warned weeks before. I decided for the most part to shut up and take the stick, but it was frustrating literally looking at messages of certain members wanting and asking you to be banned and calling you an awful person, then acting outraged on the forum & towards you when René did call for it to be permanent. Truth is, I was always in a hard place with loads of members complaining about things you've said and done but enjoying your presence and respecting the effort you put in, and it was hard to build up any friendship with you then I was the constantly receiving screenshots or complaints from people and having to deal with that. We would have got on much better if I wasn't a member of staff.

I'm not sure if it was a mistake to permanently ban you considering the magnitude of complaints, but in hindsight I'm of the opinion that René did not act in his usual rational way, and that impacted his decision calling for it to be permanent. We all agreed at the time, because like I said, the magnitude of complaints were hard to defend and to me, it felt like a weight being lifted, rather than outrage over what you said. What you said was not very nice, but the truth is there has been many, many, offensive comments made by others down the years, which were a lot more severe and had more intent than what was said. I feel like René acted a bit impulsively because it was something closer to home; it was one of the couple of times I thought he was really mad. But in hindsight, I've seen the way he (and all of us collectively as staff) have given chance after chance to certain users, and if not, at least allowed them to explain themselves 1-to-1 for what they've said or done - you never had that and your banning did feel like a book being thrown. You're probably past GTF right now, but maybe one day you and René can speak rationally about why you were banned and see if another chance can be given, as I do think the atmosphere of the site changed when you were banned - and not in a positive way.

Freakism - Generally one of the nicest people I've met on here. Seems quintessentially normal. Bakes cakes. Takes pictures of fields. Likes taking his dog for a walk. Probably finds This Morning and The One Show great TV. That makes him sound boring, but he isn't. Just very rounded, and I hope we keep in touch.

Hunter - Ultimate GTF twink. Appears and is often outraged with the change and how old he is.

Jan - It's not even that funny looking back, but in context and at the time. I was laughing for DAYS at this post. You're naturally funny and probably one of my favourite members across the years, even at times you were a shady fuck. It's pretty obvious you're a friendly and pretty caring guy under all the shade, though, and I really appreciate when you said sorry to me over the whole Hnngh shit that happened years ago. A lot of people struggle to say sorry or admit when they were in the wrong. You could have just forgot about it and perhaps we would have never made friends, but I always think its a sign of someone when they can hold their hands up and admit they were wrong.

KrisCross - Kinda wish you stuck as a Moderator longer, or we took you on earlier when you had more time as I never felt the dynamic was right. Even if we did have a few awkward moments, I'm glad I got to know you a bit and you became central to the community for a bit. Pls cut that facial hair though

JudgeDes - Realllllllllly missed. I can't speak for people who signed up prior to 2012, but has to be in the top five or so prominent members in the last half of the decade. I think Des left because he thought we were getting nowhere with the revival or improving the site, and that he was getting a bit older. Then the Discord happened. A shame because sometimes when I'm on there, Jan is on there, Quinn on there, Cal is on there, JT is on there, it kinda feels like Des should be. Haven't really kept in contact which is a shame.

VinnyV - bae :heart:

Lundie - gone but never forgotten x
Jupiter

Likes received: 748

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 30th January, 2018, 6:17 am

Jacketh wrote:TheBrunswickian - Defo GTF's Clinton. Can see why you weren't picked as a Moderator but I do hope you stick around, didn't agree with Jonathan's assessment that you've moved on or aren't as part of the community as you were TBH. Always found you a bit touchy at times, but at the same time you've always come across pretty genuine and honest because of that. Your pretend politics is pretty damn cringey though, and don't become a neoliberal shill pls. We don't speak much, but at the same time I hope we keep in contact.

why the fuck does everyone think im going to become a neolib shill, if anything im becoming more bolshie as time goes on

TheBrunswickian
Jesse4Admin2020

Unread postby Jupiter » 30th January, 2018, 8:16 am

TheBrunswickian wrote:
Jacketh wrote:TheBrunswickian - Defo GTF's Clinton. Can see why you weren't picked as a Moderator but I do hope you stick around, didn't agree with Jonathan's assessment that you've moved on or aren't as part of the community as you were TBH. Always found you a bit touchy at times, but at the same time you've always come across pretty genuine and honest because of that. Your pretend politics is pretty damn cringey though, and don't become a neoliberal shill pls. We don't speak much, but at the same time I hope we keep in contact.

why the fuck does everyone think im going to become a neolib shill, if anything im becoming more bolshie as time goes on

You just seem very establishment and liberal elite TBH :P
Jupiter

Unread postby wolbre04 » 30th January, 2018, 8:44 am

Jacketh wrote:Wolbre04 - Defo that kid at school that seems to play every sport and seems friendly with everyone. Asserted yourself in the community really quickly which I think worked against you and got you some haters lol. Was very nice to everyone and you seemed interesting enough. Then fact everyone started bigging you up and saying you will be a CA/Moderator on here soon didn't help at all, as I think that led to you chasing it a bit and the whole applying for a position which I found a bit odd. I appreciate how you give advice and post a lot on the forum, though. I remember there was a debate in staff about every good new member shouldn't be bigged up to be staff, and I think that is what led to the scrapping of the CA position.

The first sentence feels like a backhanded compliment if I've ever seen one :p
I suppose immediately immersing myself and acting like I wasn't new pissed some people off early on, and, per gtfess, it seems they still are not particularly fond of me. I think the magnitude of people saying "you're gonna be a CA any minute here" did exactly as you said, and I felt like I got dropped on my ass because of this when I was told that I wasn't a good candidate (and it would eventually be scrapped) as I stood (but I don't particularly care anymore, I've moved on).
I suppose I did what I did my first month and onward as my time here is limited and may very well end once August rolls around and I'm working and being a student full time, but I probably could have ramped up my activity instead of running myself into the ground by week 2
wolbre04
Not the Serial Killer

First name: Brennan
Likes received: 218

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 30th January, 2018, 8:58 am

The Staff
Anonymous Boy - Rene! You're brilliant and sweet. You really helped me keep my head up during the whole #modpolldrama. You've always been supportive and kind to everyone on the forum. Thank you for everything you've done for this forum and community.
FirePhantom - Brendan you haven't been around as much but every time we've interacted you've been nice.
Cobalt - You've always been nice JT and I have great respect for you. I feel like you've always treated me with respect and never disregarded me. Despite several well publicised clashes with certain members, you've always been good for the community. Also that voice is just stunning.
Example - Why the fuck are you still in this section bitch? Nah, love you
JonathanT88 - I enjoy our chats, you've always got insightful things to say. We may have our disagreements on some aspects of politics and other matters, I have great respect for you. For someone so young, you're incredibly wise.
Kaspar - You're mature for your age. I like you, keep up the good work.
Sokol - I won't lie in saying that I had concerns about your appointment as mod, but I think in time you'll prove me wrong. Your heart is in the right place and I can see that you care which at the end of the day, that's what matters. You're a good kid - if a bit of a whore (but who am I to judge).
Tim. - We should catch up soon. You're always fun and I appreciate your thoughtful insights.
Woollyhoolly - Temi! Love you kiddo. You're an intelligent kid and have been great for this forum. Hope you enjoyed the TimTams.

The Regulars
Amadeus - We get it, you're horny all the time.
Amordeyn - You sometimes come across as a brat, but you're nice and ultimately well-meaning.
BequiveredOwl - I'm glad we started chatting, you're a nice kid.
Boiii- KAM! Its a shame we lost the Great Firewall of Kamiel. You're a sweet kid with a kind heart. You've made a positive impact to this forum.
Dolly - Pity. We've had our many. many differences and despite your racially divisive tendencies I've noticed that you've genuinely tried to change, which I appreciate.
Influp - Fuck you Ben. (jk youre a good kid even tho canberra sucks)
Joshe - Enjoying the Daily Dose thread.
Juho - Luv u, sexy Finn.
Knope - DYLAN! I'm glad you're back, you were a great person to chat to back then and you still are now.
Lightboy - We haven't chatted that much but you're a sweetheart
Mati - You're always a pleasure to talk to, you're never dull.
Mcarr - You were a nice kid Migi, but I haven't really seen you around lately.
Rwinter96 - Lowkey a creep but I like you.
Scherzy - wtf are you doing with your life these days aids?
Sturgeon - i feel like we still have that love/hate relationship we always did.
Wolbre04 - Bren, I really appreciate the friendship we've developed. You're a kind human with a good heart and despite what people may think about you're not a power-thirsty bitch seeking power on the forum. And you're obviously not a total bottom :gaycat:

The Veterans
Calcifer - You're a great guy and we're hanging out when I finally get around to visiting the UK.
ConnorM - send nudes
George - Despite everything I still love you babe. I enjoy our friendship and your heart is in the right place.
Jacketh - I have an immense amount of respect for you and everything you've done. We don't talk regularly and I hope we keep in touch as we go on with our lives.
JimJam - slut.
Olivurh - you're an ass (with a great ass)
Scottnesss - slut, but bigger.
TheBrunswickian- skank.
Trenton - dad
Tyler- we need to chat more, you're a nice kid.
Vortex - slut, but even bigger

The Departed
Freakism - you are always such a sweet human, so pure and wholesome. keep being wholesome.
Jan - do you even belong under here anymore?
KrisCross - dadddddddddy

TheBrunswickian
Jesse4Admin2020

Unread postby Estaphel » 30th January, 2018, 9:03 am

Jacketh wrote:BequiveredOwl - Really don't know that much about you, but I find you pretty strange tbh and are one of the people I think people include when they're talking about how touchy/SJW new members are at times.

Well I know I'm sensitive at times, and I do happen to like the idea of equality for people, but despite this I don't think I've ever gone on a rant in main chat about something? I've gotten fed up with people at times but I've moved past it, and I can tell you for certain there are people I don't like on the forum, and even then I'm generally polite to them.

Using (and resurrecting) this profile to post to show you that no, I am not a newfag, and yes I understand how GTF works. I realise that my posting this kinda proves you right on the whole "touchy" front, but frankly idgaf. To be honest, idk how you can even manage to call other people sensitive after having a huge rant and throwing the discord effectively into meltdown twice in one day because you couldn't take a joke from someone who is known to be sarcastic in a bitchy way. I may be sensitive, but at least I can tell when there's a joke going on and if it gets on my nerves leave for a bit accordingly.

Thanks.
I want some tea.
Estaphel

First name: Ben
Likes received: 1

Unread postby Jupiter » 30th January, 2018, 9:08 am

Estaphel wrote:I realise that my posting this kinda proves you right on the whole "touchy" front.

Absolutely
Jupiter

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Corrdorr, Facebook [Bot], Flower, ItsMeJack, Java1 [Bot], JonathanT88, Jupiter, Michael15, scottnesss, Seznam [Bot], Squipel, Yandex Images [Bot] and 152 guests