Spill Your Guts: What you REALLY think about GTFers

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: Spill Your Guts: What you REALLY think about GTFers

Unread postby Estaphel » 30th January, 2018, 9:19 am

Jacketh wrote:
Estaphel wrote:I realise that my posting this kinda proves you right on the whole "touchy" front.

Absolutely

Oh but you missed out the most crucial point of that sentence:
Estaphel wrote:but frankly idgaf
I want some tea.
Estaphel
Pelican Town Resident

First name: Ben
Likes received: 8

Unread postby Jacketh » 30th January, 2018, 9:23 am

Estaphel wrote:
Jacketh wrote:
Estaphel wrote:I realise that my posting this kinda proves you right on the whole "touchy" front.

Absolutely

Oh your sass is just off the wall

Jacketh

Likes received: 875

Unread postby Estaphel » 30th January, 2018, 9:25 am

Jacketh wrote:
Estaphel wrote:
Jacketh wrote:

Absolutely

Oh your sass is just off the wall

Why thank you, I learned all I know from you.
I want some tea.
Estaphel
Pelican Town Resident

Likes received: 8

Unread postby George » 30th January, 2018, 9:39 am

Wow I thought Scott was petty but Jack has blown that out of the water

Cute you're still ignoring me tho despite playing to friendly in main chat (: but you do you boo
Image Hi, I'm George. Never met Me before? ImageImage
George
Diaper Rash

First name: George
Likes received: 180

Unread postby Influp » 30th January, 2018, 10:19 am

Jacketh wrote:Influp - I'm sure you're very nice on a personal level, but you do say things and act in a way in the Discord where you're just like a fly that I really want to bat. You type really quickly and don't seem to really think about what you type so at times you seem a bit immature. I won't pretend I know you that well, though.

Considering your first interaction with me before this was on Monday when you called me "so annoying" out of nowhere, I'm not sure how to feel about this. Plus just 10 minutes ago, you were heart reactioning Jesses remarks to me telling me to shut up.

This description of me is nicer than expected I guess but if you have a real issue with my prescence in the GTF community, pm me about it and actually start getting to know the new users at the same time. Like I said, this is approaching my 4th month here, and it's taken you that long to actually interact with me. But whatever, do what you want man.
King penguin has
arrived o/
Influp
Where's the leak ma'am?

Likes received: 50

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 30th January, 2018, 10:30 am

TheBrunswickian wrote:Wolbre04 - Bren, I really appreciate the friendship we've developed. You're a kind human with a good heart and despite what people may think about you're not a power-thirsty bitch seeking power on the forum. And you're obviously not a total bottom :gaycat:

I appreciate the friendship we have developed too (although I do apologise, as I am horrible at responding to snaps). I like to think that I'm kind to others and give everyone a chance, and I'm not ruthless enough to be power hungry anyways :keke:
You're right about me not being a total bottom xo :heart:
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 385

Unread postby Rwinter96 » 30th January, 2018, 10:32 am

Jacketh wrote:Rwinter96 - Never really spoken to you tbh. You always seem pleasant enough. You've only ever messaged me in relation to meetups or speaking about George or on his behalf, so I pretty much just see you as George's associate - which is a shame as I'm sure there is more about you than that.

Now you're not burdened by the stresses of Admin, you can actually try to get to know people such as myself and others whereby you've posted assessments of a similar nature. My Discord PMs and Snap is always open
Rwinter96

First name: Ryan
Likes received: 43

Unread postby Rwinter96 » 30th January, 2018, 10:35 am

TheBrunswickian wrote:Rwinter96 - Lowkey a creep but I like you.

Aww, you always say the nicest things :P (But in all seriousness, just talk to me more if you want the whole "creep" thing dispelled)
Rwinter96

First name: Ryan
Likes received: 43

Unread postby Example » 30th January, 2018, 11:54 am

wolbre04 wrote:
Jacketh wrote:Wolbre04 - Defo that kid at school that seems to play every sport and seems friendly with everyone. Asserted yourself in the community really quickly which I think worked against you and got you some haters lol. Was very nice to everyone and you seemed interesting enough. Then fact everyone started bigging you up and saying you will be a CA/Moderator on here soon didn't help at all, as I think that led to you chasing it a bit and the whole applying for a position which I found a bit odd. I appreciate how you give advice and post a lot on the forum, though. I remember there was a debate in staff about every good new member shouldn't be bigged up to be staff, and I think that is what led to the scrapping of the CA position.

The first sentence feels like a backhanded compliment if I've ever seen one :p
I suppose immediately immersing myself and acting like I wasn't new pissed some people off early on, and, per gtfess, it seems they still are not particularly fond of me. I think the magnitude of people saying "you're gonna be a CA any minute here" did exactly as you said, and I felt like I got dropped on my ass because of this when I was told that I wasn't a good candidate (and it would eventually be scrapped) as I stood (but I don't particularly care anymore, I've moved on).
I suppose I did what I did my first month and onward as my time here is limited and may very well end once August rolls around and I'm working and being a student full time, but I probably could have ramped up my activity instead of running myself into the ground by week 2

who said u wouldnt be a good candidate
ImageImage
Example

First name: Kyler
Likes received: 615

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 30th January, 2018, 12:07 pm

Example wrote:
wolbre04 wrote:
Jacketh wrote:Wolbre04 - Defo that kid at school that seems to play every sport and seems friendly with everyone. Asserted yourself in the community really quickly which I think worked against you and got you some haters lol. Was very nice to everyone and you seemed interesting enough. Then fact everyone started bigging you up and saying you will be a CA/Moderator on here soon didn't help at all, as I think that led to you chasing it a bit and the whole applying for a position which I found a bit odd. I appreciate how you give advice and post a lot on the forum, though. I remember there was a debate in staff about every good new member shouldn't be bigged up to be staff, and I think that is what led to the scrapping of the CA position.

The first sentence feels like a backhanded compliment if I've ever seen one :p
I suppose immediately immersing myself and acting like I wasn't new pissed some people off early on, and, per gtfess, it seems they still are not particularly fond of me. I think the magnitude of people saying "you're gonna be a CA any minute here" did exactly as you said, and I felt like I got dropped on my ass because of this when I was told that I wasn't a good candidate (and it would eventually be scrapped) as I stood (but I don't particularly care anymore, I've moved on).
I suppose I did what I did my first month and onward as my time here is limited and may very well end once August rolls around and I'm working and being a student full time, but I probably could have ramped up my activity instead of running myself into the ground by week 2

who said u wouldnt be a good candidate

They a. Didn't need one and b. I was too new and inexperienced
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

Unread postby Example » 30th January, 2018, 12:26 pm

yea but like everyone said youd be a really good candidate! there just wasn't room
I feel like it's a lil different
it makes it sound like you thought you werent good enough!!
when you were
ImageImage
Example

First name: Kyler
Likes received: 615

Unread postby ireland » 2nd February, 2018, 1:13 pm

Jacketh wrote:The Staff
Ireland - Go to bed earlier.

I am trying!
ireland

First name: Connor
Likes received: 29

Unread postby Corrdorr » 8th February, 2018, 4:48 pm

This Ethan discourse :tea: :tea: :tea:
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
Looks Pretty Good for a Dead Bitch

First name: Corey
Likes received: 151

Unread postby Calcifer » 9th February, 2018, 9:57 am

Ew sincerity

The Staff
Anonymous Boy - Ah René, I think you're a fantastic admin. Nice to see that you still post from time to time, and I enjoy chatting to you, infrequently as it is. I hope GTF continues to not die, because you've done a lot of work on this forum and it really shows.

FirePhantom - Brenden, I know very little about you and actually can't say all that much about you. I've not seen you around much, and while I think I could have actually said something relevant a couple of years back, all memory has gone :(

Boiii - Wait you are/were a mod what? Okay, apparently I pay no attention to anything. I've not seen you in Discord much (Which is how I'm informing a lot of these) so I can't say as much as I would want, but come through pleasantly in your posts and I like that

Cobalt - I feel it says something about you that of all the recent times I've seen you have just been you promoting your Mafia game on that other forum, but Mafia always was your thing. As for you personally, you're a nice fella, but I don't think I've spoken to you all that much and I feel the chance when I could has come and gone.

Example - Kyler, I absolutely do not understand you. You genuinely confuse me, your humour and the things you say are bizarre yet most people seem to like it. I've seen other people say really nice things about you, but I've been so absent that I really have no clear view on what you're actually like. That said, you do at least make Discord that little bit more interesting with your presence.

JonathanT88 - Ah Jon. Probably one of the few members on GTF where I struggle to think of bad things to say about you. I don't want to go on a long spiel about the things I like about you, so I'll keep it short and to the point. You're intelligent, witty, and rational. One of the best mods I've seen in my time, and it'll be a sad day when you leave for uni.

Kaspar - Real friendly, and a nice fella. A solid mod, although another person I haven't spoken all that much too personally. I assume there will be some night when we happen to be the only people in chat and I'll actually get to know you, but hopefully that'll happen before I feel like making another one of these.

Sokol - Ew Belgium, that isn't even a real place. I do like you though, you're quite fun to talk to. Some of the confessions about you make me laugh.

TheBrunswickian - Ayyy Jesse, someone I actually know who to talk about. Your political scandal was fantastic, and one of the few GTFers to be in a national paper! You are (or were) a total hoe and I like that about you. I hope you haven't changed. Besides that, you can hold your ground in a conversation and you're good to have around.

Tim. - Aussie Tim! Come back down to England. This is non negotiable. I wish to see you again. Also you're kinda cute and pretty nice, so you don't disappear off GTF

Woollyhoolly - Not a huge amount I can say about you other than a solid mod and nice guy. I wonder what you will be like in Prague though, assuming I finally get around to booking things.

The Regulars
Amadeus - Unfortunately I've not got all that much good to say about you, and the little I've seen of you in Discord has been pretty eh. You might be lovely, but I've not seen that.

BequiveredOwl - I believe your name is Ben, and that is a good thing. Other than that, like a lot of other new users I don't know much about you.

Deither - Okay I'll be honest, I had a look through past posts on the forum to try and have something to say about you other than I also don't know much about you as I said about previous ones, but searching your name just gave me other SYGs, GTFess submissions and Family Feud stuff so I know exactly as little as I did beforehand, sorry :')

Dolly - Oh Pity. Pity, Pity, Pity. Boy howdy do I have a lot to say about you. You get on my nerves a lot, I fundamentally disagree with most of the things you say, to me you represent some of my least favourite aspects of both modern and gay culture, and I'm pretty certain you know how I feel about you in that regard. What makes all of that annoying is that behind it all, you look like you have a good personality. You're actually rather likable, and fun to talk to. You're absolutely much more tolerable in recent times than in the past when I've spoken to you, and I don't think you're actually a bad guy in any way. Just maybe questionable in some of your views. I've never spoken to you one on one, so all I have to go on is your actions in chat at large so that might skew my opinion somewhat. All that said though, I liked giving you advice on preparing for sex, and you genuinely seem to like your boy. He sounds like a nice fella, and for all my reservations towards you it's nice that you're happy.

Dotshaypeg - You always seem tired, although that might be because you're over in Aus and it's probably late at night when I mostly see you around. Still, it's always nice to see girls around on GTF, we don't have enough here!

Gavin - My lord, the dutch are invading. Still, I have no complaints about you either so you can stay. Just... Don't annex us please :(

Hedgie - I'm actually justified in not knowing who you are because it seems you were only here in my absence and other SYGs don't know much about you either, muhahahahahaha

Influp - Another of the Aus contingent, but tone down the thirst a bit maybe?

Jack Spears - Ahahaha, I'm sorry Spears, but I just you annoying.

JamieMF - Ayy, one of the meetup fellas! You were a bit shy in person, and my god you sound posh, but it was nice to see you. Always nice to see a new face at a meetup, and I hope you do well in your A Levels.

Joshe - STAY IN THE LIGHT, DO NOT BE CORRUPTED.

Juho - I think I remember liking you in the past when I was here last but I actually can't remember if I just imagined that or not.

Lightboy - Fadi, you are really well liked by most. I can't say I know why in particular, but I've nothing bad to say about you. You're a nice enough fella, and I like to see more variety in our GTF population distribution.

Mati - Matisse <3 a cute fella, meetup regular, nice guy, and someone I always enjoy talking to.

Mcmigas - Whilst I don't agree with your political views, and you look like someone took a 12 year old and just grew them up, and you remind me a bit of John Oliver, I actually quite like you.

Petre - You're odd and I like you. Stick around.

Rwinter96 - Ryan! Another meetup regular, I don't get what Jesse said about you being a creep. You're lovely, and fun to talk to. I actually know next to nothing about you though which is curious, and you seem to be a bit quiet in chat sometimes. Oh and set your profile picture damnit, I like people on Discord to have pictures >:(

Scherzy - Awh shit I knew I knew you at some point and I've forgotten. Reappear and jog my memory please.

Squipel - Also Ben! Maybe! I think? Or maybe not, I think it's quite obvious I know far less people than I actually thought.

Stale_Croissant - Seb! Good! Someone I know! I saw you all too briefly at the meetup, and you seemed shy. Then I started chatting to you on the Discord and you seemed less shy. Definitely someone who likes modern trends in the way you talk (I.E. your B emoji), but overall rather pleasant to talk to.

Sturgeon - Sam! I hope things have been a little better recently, uni can definitely be tough at times. You have GTF to come chat to though if things get too much :)

Wolbre04 - Ah Brennan, you're a good newfag. I've already been nice to you in person so I don't need to pump your ego on here too :thumbsup:

The Veterans

Bourdain - A hoe, and a computer scientist. A man after my own heart.

Calcifer - :lostpainting:

ConnorM - You seem to always think I'm naked, when I am not. I'm slightly perturbed by this.

George - My god you annoy me sometimes George. If it wasn't for your personality I'd like you more, but I doubt you can change that now. I'll be sure to traumatise you when you get to my uni :D

Jacketh - I'm torn on you Jack. On the one hand you've been nothing than nice to me in person, but I have heard less than great things of things you've said to some of my friends which somewhat annoy me. I feel you get too invested in both GTF and its members at times.

Ignore that. Jack, you're one of the best things to have happened to GTF, and I am sorry I wrote that when I was in a shitty mood. Your contribution to the site helped keep it going, and while I personally disagree with most people being mods or admins as a role, you are one of the very few of its tenure I believe genuinely deserved it. You were at my first meetup, and I enjoyed chatting to you. I'm slightly annoyed you never came to any others I've been at, but hey - that's your prerogative. I always enjoyed how happy you were at seeing me and Ben together, and how you wanted a seat at our wedding - I'm sorry that we broke up, and you wont get that probably to be honest I didn't do a good job with breaking up with him and we are still real close but hey, maybe I'll find someone else and you can come to that wedding. However, despite knowing of each other, and chatting at the same time and to each other in flash chat a lot, we never really had any one on one conversations. I guess that's just the way of things on GTF though, and if you're around in London on one of the days I head up there, I'll send you a message and see if you want to get coffee.

You seem to get a bad rap, considering just how much good you've done for this place. I don't think that's entirely fair, and while everyone has their faults, you've got a good head on your shoulders. Mostly.

JimJam - Ah, my DM. A sad thing that you're gone, but you're nothing but fantastic and I've said all this to you before so blah.

Krists - Goddamnit Krists I know I knew you before and now I've forgotten, grrrr

Ned - Oh Ned, I feel you got dealt a very shitty hand in life, but you make do with it anyways and I'm pretty impressed at that.

Olivurh - Ew you're a vet what

Scottnesss - Scott, you're bitchy, narcissistic, you always have something to say. In short, you're the perfect GTFer :heart:

Steven.C - I think you briefly played D&D before I joined the group and you play a Warforged and that's all I know :|

Trenton - Eh

Vortex - I miss you Dandan :(

The Departed
Aman - Ahahahahahahah
Corrdorr - Coreyyyyyyy you're an actual babe and I think you're fantastic. You and Chao are damn cute, and I'm glad to hear you've gotten into magic. You can be a bit of a princess, but I'm very glad I met you through D&D.

Ethan/DuaLipa - You have been the best thing for GTF's drama in ages.

Freakism - Harry you're too cute not to be on GTF :(

Jan - Also a fellow oldfag around the similar time of joining as me, a great mafia player, all round decent guy, and I'm sad you plan on leaving :(

KrisCross - Wait you're departed? I swear I've seen you around

Moonbear - I miss you too Karim, I miss your dancing in underwear on chat :'(

m4dness - Cute guy, came to a meetup once. I talk to you sometimes on Snapchat and I bet you'll never read this.

By special personal request, Knope:
Well well well Dylan. Here we are at last. I get to say what I really want to say about you.

Errr.

Shit.

Well, from what I have seen, you're kind of smart and you talk a lot, late at night my time. Still, as you mentioned I had no confession about you I've decided to do some research and here are my thoughts on your posts -

Your story of getting caught masturbating is quite amusing. 'He offered to help. I told him that would be gay.' is a nice line. You apparently left the forum in total, yet you're on the Discord, so I feel you aren't ready to leave us entirely. You seem somewhat defensive over your Mafia playstyle with others calling you out, on the Overwatch game. There's actually like 6 pages of Mafia, so let's skip over that. You seem proud to be an American, yet you're happy to call out its issues which at le`ast makes you politically aware (although that's blatantly obvious). You said you'd do a SYG, yet you never seemed too. You seem quite interested in politics, and if I were to pin down your leanings I'd definitely say democratic/liberal but you might just be arguing their position. Politics in general even.

Anyways, now I'm back to maybe 1/4 of all your posts, I think I'll stop. On to your Discord interactions:

I actually quite like seeing you on Discord. As we speak, you're discussing politics, and I suppose you are quite like Jon in that way. You strike me a lot like Jon really, just maybe a bit more 'mysterious'. Maybe less approachable due to not having as much of a presence on the forum. Honestly, I don't think I really knew of you prior your contributions on Discord, but I've enjoyed seeing you on there. Still, I feel it'd be nice to see you contribute more on the forum - You clearly lurk. You had good posts from what I read, and comebacks are all the rage. Look at myself, Corey, Jan, etc.

So, that enough for you? HUH?

Second Edit: I changed what I said about Jack, because it wasn't fair or reflective of what I actually think.
Last edited by Calcifer on 17th February, 2018, 2:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Calcifer
Some Hypersexual Puppy Cat Thing

First name: Calum
Likes received: 121

Unread postby Jacketh » 9th February, 2018, 10:13 am

Calcifer wrote:Jacketh - I'm torn on you Jack. On the one hand you've been nothing than nice to me in person, but I have heard less than great things of things you've said to some of my friends which somewhat annoy me. I feel you get too invested in both GTF and its members at times.

I dunno about others, but I always judge a book by what I see and read, not what others have to say about it :keke:

Calcifer wrote:Rwinter96 - Ryan! Another meetup regular, I don't get what Jack or whoever said about you being creepy. You're lovely, and fun to talk to. I actually know next to nothing about you though which is curious, and you seem to be a bit quiet in chat sometimes. Oh and set your profile picture damnit, I like people on Discord to have pictures >:(

Nope, never called Ryan creepy.

Am kinda curious what friends I've insulted of you in the past, though (minus George, which comes as a surprise to no one)
Jacketh

Likes received: 875

Unread postby Corrdorr » 9th February, 2018, 10:19 am

Calcifer wrote:Corrdorr - Coreyyyyyyy you're an actual babe and I think you're fantastic. You and Chao are damn cute, and I'm glad to hear you've gotten into magic. You can be a bit of a princess, but I'm very glad I met you through D&D.

Am I a pretty princess though? :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Love you sis <3
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
Looks Pretty Good for a Dead Bitch

First name: Corey
Likes received: 151

Unread postby KrisCross » 9th February, 2018, 11:07 am

Jacketh wrote:KrisCross - Kinda wish you stuck as a Moderator longer, or we took you on earlier when you had more time as I never felt the dynamic was right. Even if we did have a few awkward moments, I'm glad I got to know you a bit and you became central to the community for a bit. Pls cut that facial hair though

So do I, although on the other hand, I do not regret quitting. I just didn't feel comfortable holding on while I just couldn't devote the necessary amount of time to GTF anymore. That said, I'm glad I got to know you as well! Except for the part where you keep hating on my facial hair.

Calcifer wrote:KrisCross - Wait you're departed? I swear I've seen you around

Sort of. Sometimes. :shifty:
KrisCross
Belgian Daddy

Likes received: 387

Unread postby Calcifer » 9th February, 2018, 12:25 pm

Jacketh wrote:Nope, never called Ryan creepy.

Oooooooooooops sorry! I got you confused with Jesse :lol:

Lemme just edit my post to reflect that
ImageImageImage
Calcifer
Some Hypersexual Puppy Cat Thing

First name: Calum
Likes received: 121

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 9th February, 2018, 12:44 pm

Calcifer wrote:Wolbre04 - Ah Brennan, you're a good newfag. I've already been nice to you in person so I don't need to pump your ego on here too :thumbsup:

<3 Woohoo! ty :)
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 9th February, 2018, 5:50 pm

Calcifer wrote:TheBrunswickian - Ayyy Jesse, someone I actually know who to talk about. Your political scandal was fantastic, and one of the few GTFers to be in a national paper! You are (or were) a total hoe and I like that about you. I hope you haven't changed. Besides that, you can hold your ground in a conversation and you're good to have around.

lmao why am i under staff. but thank you cal :hug:
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 553

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Example, Google Search Appliance, Google Web Preview [Bot], JonathanT88, KevCon, Linkdex [Bot], lionel23, Luke, Mojeek [Bot], Trendiction [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 110 guests