Something you want to say to someone but cannot

Feeling happy, sad or excited about something? Seen a great movie? Write about your day in these long-running threads.

Re: Something you want to say to someone but cannot

Unread postby Kaiduru Zeta » 18th September, 2016, 3:06 pm

GaycrazyBoi wrote:
Kaiduru Zeta wrote:To my deceased loved one,
God I miss you. It's so sad you felt hated by everyone. I liked watching you smile. I wish we could've shared more memories together and I blame myself for not keeping up with you enough. I should've been involved with you more but I didn't. You were such an amazing person and if we lived closer we certainly would've been in a long lasting relationships. Distance sucks. If you were here now I'd talk to you every day before you sadly committed suicide. I'm glad I was able to make it into your heart and show you love before you sadly left. Rest in peace. I love you. I miss you every day. If I lived closer we could've cuddled so much but I sadly never got to experience that. Alright, I've wrote enough, I love you. I hope in that higher up place, you'll feel loved. I'll see you again.

Similar problem here. I'm sorry. Maybe this is what they meant by hell is real, it's hell for the ones you leave behind.

I'm sorry that you had to deal with this. But I agree. I'm here if you need anyone to talk to.
Image Image
Kaiduru Zeta

First name: Kyle

Unread postby GaycrazyBoi » 18th September, 2016, 3:11 pm

Kaiduru Zeta wrote:
GaycrazyBoi wrote:
Kaiduru Zeta wrote:To my deceased loved one,
God I miss you. It's so sad you felt hated by everyone. I liked watching you smile. I wish we could've shared more memories together and I blame myself for not keeping up with you enough. I should've been involved with you more but I didn't. You were such an amazing person and if we lived closer we certainly would've been in a long lasting relationships. Distance sucks. If you were here now I'd talk to you every day before you sadly committed suicide. I'm glad I was able to make it into your heart and show you love before you sadly left. Rest in peace. I love you. I miss you every day. If I lived closer we could've cuddled so much but I sadly never got to experience that. Alright, I've wrote enough, I love you. I hope in that higher up place, you'll feel loved. I'll see you again.

Similar problem here. I'm sorry. Maybe this is what they meant by hell is real, it's hell for the ones you leave behind.

I'm sorry that you had to deal with this. But I agree. I'm here if you need anyone to talk to.

Same here.
GaycrazyBoi

First name: Nate
Likes received: 45

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby GaycrazyBoi » 18th September, 2016, 3:18 pm

To my former friend, Leonard (Not his real name)

Fuck you. You are the entire reason I agreed to move. I told you my secret in confidence and you blackmailed and abused that secret for your own reasons. You tore apart a friendship, made one of the few people I cared about hate me, exhorted money and... other things... from me in exchange for keeping my secret (not sexual, if that's what anyone reading this thinks), forced me to do the most humiliating things you could, (same story) and ultimately told everyone anyway. You nearly got me kicked out of my church, almost cost me all my friends, and many, many, many other things. I hope you die in a fucking fire. But, failing that, I hope you live for as long as you can. I wish you a long life. But not a happy one. One full of pain, loss, humiliation. Hate. Anger, regret, lost love, hate from all you meet. Burn in Hell, Leonard.
GaycrazyBoi

Unread postby NordicGuard » 18th September, 2016, 5:46 pm

"Hey whats up. Smiley face"

or

"May I end your pathetic life, so i can wear your face?"

Yup... meow

"Honor The Gods, Love your partner & Defend your kin"
NordicGuard
Formely MrBear

First name: Jay
Likes received: 1

Unread postby GaycrazyBoi » 18th September, 2016, 6:28 pm

MrBear wrote:"Hey whats up. Smiley face"

or

"May I end your pathetic life, so i can wear your face?"

Yup... meow

RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!
GaycrazyBoi

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 21st September, 2016, 11:23 am

leave me the fuck alone, I don't want to deal with your toxic bullshit anymore. get the fuck away you bitch ass anti-christ hoe. go crawl back to the circles of hell where you belong elzebub, because this is over.
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

TheBrunswickian
Data Collector, Community Ambassador

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 361

Team: The Far East

Unread postby Roulé 305 » 21st September, 2016, 3:40 pm

I miss you, this year is NOT going to be the same without you. I would do anything just to hear you voice again, I still remember some on the little things you said. I always loved you more than I let myself show, but I hope you always knew you were loved. I still can't listen to florence and the machine without thinking about you, I always try to play flo. I always have tbh, I've always kinda hoped you would listen at some point. I think about you, I think about the little things you said that I can't really say to other people the things I still don't feel like I could tell people now you are gone. I know we didn't talk to eachother for a time, and I appreciate that it was mostly my fault for being weirdo. You were always supporting, I'm pretty sure it was you who mentioned about me calling myself Rory - you gave me some of the confidence to do so. You were always so gentle, I've never met someone with such a heart of gold as you had. I remember you telling me that you wanted to work with children - a teacher maybe. You would've been so great at it. The world is a cunt, life is so unfair. Time is just going to go on without you and it's not fair. I just want to talk to you one more time. I miss you.
Roulé 305
formerly TheNerdInABowTie

First name: Rory
Likes received: 34

Unread postby Isaac » 28th September, 2016, 6:44 am

I feel like you've lost interest in me
Isaac
Sarah Palin Enthusiast

First name: Isaac
Likes received: 25

Unread postby Jimjam » 28th September, 2016, 4:44 pm

I call your old phone number just to hear your voice again. I sometimes find myself conversing with you in my head as if you were there and sometimes I forget. That's the worst part. Not being able to speak to you again or run my fingers through your hair.

Take a moment to think of just Flexibility, love, and trust.
Jimjam
Frail and effeminate

Likes received: 59

Unread postby GaycrazyBoi » 30th September, 2016, 10:26 pm

I would kill every last person on earth to bring you back. I can't look out in the rain without remembering the day we danced in the rain. I can't give people hugs without remembering the feel of your arms around me. I can't kiss another boy without remembering the feeling of your lips on mine. I can't stand someone running their hands through my hair, romantically or otherwise, without immediately hoping that it is you. I can't stand being without you for another day. I almost slit my wrists to be with you again. You were the first and last boy I could truly be myself with. I would call your number every day just to hear your voice again if they hadn't given your number to someone else. You were gentle, you were kind, you were sweet. You were everything I could have ever wanted. Your sweet smile, your deep eyes, they blur into unrecognizable swirl. I have to look at your picture so I don't forget how you look entirely. I just want to see you, to tell you how much I love you. If I had 10 minutes with you now, I would say how sorry I am for not being able to save you. I would hold you close. I would tell you how much I love you. I am in tears just thinking these words, knowing that I will never be able to see you again. Knowing that the ones who did this to you walk free, the knowledge that I will never again meet someone who is so perfect. Whenever I am outside when it is raining, I cry. I sometimes find myself dancing a one-sided variant of the dance we did. I find myself whispering your name as I sleep. I am reminded of you in the rain, in the sun, in the sunset, in the moonlight, in the moments between sleep and rest, in the space between sadness and happiness... I would end the world, just to be able to kiss you, to see your smile, to hear your voice again, to hold you... Just to see you one more time. I pray to God daily for just one night with you, for my death... I just want to see you again. I miss you. I love you. I hope, somehow, you read this and know... I miss you. I love you, Nick. It's so unfair that life and time moves on without you, leaving me stranded in time without you. I'm sorry I didn't have the balls to ask you out and make you truly happy. Please... forgive me.
GaycrazyBoi

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 2nd October, 2016, 10:48 am

I wonder if you're interested in me the way I am you? Even in your drunken state, do you feel the same way I do? Because the world is screaming it at us, everyone is god damn telling us. Give me some indication

TheBrunswickian

Unread postby Kuksugaren » 5th October, 2016, 10:13 pm

DAD, TELL YOU GIRLFRIEND TO STOP BRUSHING MY HAIR AND TRYING TO DO MY MAKEUP! I AM NOT A DOLL!
Kuksugaren

First name: Nils

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 14th October, 2016, 10:16 am

Your housemate is a cunt. Your best friend is a cunt. And if you really didnt have the balls to come clean then why did you even bother? Oh and the only reason I can't tell you this is because you blocked me. See you round you Left cunt

TheBrunswickian

Unread postby GaycrazyBoi » 14th October, 2016, 8:53 pm

Kuksugaren wrote:DAD, TELL YOU GIRLFRIEND TO STOP BRUSHING MY HAIR AND TRYING TO DO MY MAKEUP! I AM NOT A DOLL!

You sure about that, Swedish Fish? You certainly seem like one...

I think that's kinda hot, actually.
GaycrazyBoi

Unread postby Scherzy » 15th October, 2016, 8:08 am

just a side comment whenever i read jesse's posts here i assume they're directed at corey for some reason. its pretty dramatic.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scherzy
Community Ambassador

First name: Aiden
Likes received: 180

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 16th October, 2016, 7:51 pm

Scherzy wrote:just a side comment whenever i read jesse's posts here i assume they're directed at corey for some reason. its pretty dramatic.

rip. no that is in no way aimed at corey smh. neither are the two before it

TheBrunswickian

Unread postby Roulé 305 » 28th October, 2016, 6:57 pm

I'm sorry and I miss you.
Roulé 305
formerly TheNerdInABowTie

First name: Rory
Likes received: 34

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 19th November, 2016, 9:28 pm

Did I not say this was going to happen? Was I right, or was I right?

i was right

TheBrunswickian

Unread postby PHMED » 20th November, 2016, 12:00 am

You said to her, while I sat on the side listening, that you would only date models. I'm going to try my best to be that model for you. I'm going to workout like I'm training for the Olympics this Winter, and when it's all said and done, I will have you.

Just give me some time to work on myself.
PHMED

Likes received: 4

Unread postby muddylegs » 20th November, 2016, 4:48 pm

I love you so much, I don't know why I'm so desperate to hurt you. What's wrong with me? I'd do anything to protect you.
[6:50 PM] Flaggermus: muddy you cant just lynch people
[11:09 AM] TheWoahAlex: you can't lynch everyone!
[9:14 PM] Mestaris: MUDDY YOU CANT LYNCH PEOPLE. LYNCHING PEOPLE IS NOT A SOLUTION
[2:32 PM] Zefare: Muddy, you can't just lynch people!
[2:23 PM] bettasnail: you have a thing for lynching ppl don't you
[7:59 PM] AwesomeCDog: muddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy not everyone is ready and willing to hurt others
[9:42 PM] matiboi96: Lol rob you can't just order someone to amputate themselves!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[5:32 PM] Tyler: Fuck me sideways and call me grandma

[7:38 PM] Mestaris: your fetishes are worse than mine

Scherzy wrote:wonderfully creative, awesomely cute, horribly funny, uncomfortably morbid, relatively fucked-up, and outright twisted
muddylegs
Coca-Cola Poster BOY

Likes received: 140

PreviousNext

Recently active