SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby boiii » 22nd September, 2017, 10:11 am

Ethán wrote:boiii: :heart: u Kammy, you have shit taste in boys and ur a bit fem phobic! other than that you're amazing. keep being twinky and belgian and I'm sure the boys will come flying in.


1) I can admit that this is true now.

2) femphobic* oh, and that's not true entirly

thx Ethan :P You're an awesome guy and convo's with you are always great fun :keke:


TheBrunswickian wrote:boiii: You took to this forum like a duck takes to water, and you've certainly made the forum a more active place in such a short time here.

Thanks Jesse :heart:


KrisCross wrote:boiii: The first of the Belgian invaders, not counting myself. Sometimes I wonder if you even enjoy putting up with us, but I'm glad you do. You're always nice and fun to talk to! Except for the part where you are anti-fem and refuse to wear crop tops! :mad:


1) Let's get these bitches Kongo style. :devil:

2) You are aswell. I'm almost a bit sad that we only got talking a lot relatively recently and not sooner.

3)
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Image
ImageImage

Image
User avatar
boiii
oh shit waddup
 
First name: Kamiel
Posts: 1278
Likes received: 211
Joined: 27th November, 2016, 10:48 am
Country: Belgium (be)

Team: The Far East

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 22nd September, 2017, 5:56 pm

KrisCross wrote:Ethan/Ω: Where do I even start sis? I'm incredibly grateful I got to know you and I never expected us to get along like this, before we sacrificed our precious sleep for the House Cup together. Pretty sure I'm about 246% more rude since, but oh well, you're worth it. You never fail to make me laugh. :heart: If this ship sinks, I'll let you freeze to death in the water and push you off to the bottom of the cold dark ocean we jump together! :hug:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :eli:
Twink enthusiast

ImageImage

ImageImage
User avatar
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking
 
First name: Ethan
Posts: 3994
Likes received: 649
Joined: 4th November, 2015, 3:49 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Country: Australia (au)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby BenC » 22nd September, 2017, 6:11 pm

Ethán wrote:BenC: I'm glad you slotted in so nicely into your House Cup team and that you've made quite a few friends here so quickly :) Other than that I don't think we've ever spoken, let's see if that changes xD


Image
Image
User avatar
BenC
I won a bet with Kaspar
 
First name: Ben
Posts: 58
Likes received: 7
Joined: 25th June, 2017, 6:33 pm
Location: West of Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Team: The Far East

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 23rd September, 2017, 7:03 am

KrisCross wrote:TheBrunswickian: Jesse! I love having you around. Whether it is on staff chat or general chat, you're always fun. You also somehow manage to make me laugh about political inside jokes I am absolutely clueless about.

aww thanks babe :hug:
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East



Image
User avatar
TheBrunswickian
Data Collector, Community Ambassador
 
First name: Jesse
Posts: 2920
Likes received: 360
Joined: 30th January, 2014, 11:49 pm
Location: Melbourne
Country: Australia (au)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby joshe » 23rd September, 2017, 11:05 am

Only just seen this! Thanks Ethan and TheBrunswickan, also Jacketh for putting me on the list. I'd do it myself but I don't know enough people yet. Thanks guys!
User avatar
joshe
GTF's Gayby
 
First name: JOSHUA
Posts: 67
Likes received: 27
Joined: 15th August, 2017, 4:37 pm
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Team: The Wild West

For post #This post was deleted by Kaspar on 23rd September, 2017, 2:44 pm.
Reason: double post :)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby Jacketh » 25th September, 2017, 1:57 am

I'm just going to do active people really. If I don't say anything my opinion is pretty much same as it was here... and I also don't have half of the dedication I did back then, which was quite mostly the longest post on GTF:

I'm going to split this into three parts I think

Part 1

The Staff
Anonymous Boy: - I feel like over the last six months or so that our chats have largely been GTF related, and I do feel like at times I (unintentionally) exert pressure on you when I bring GTF up - a bit like a pest. But I truly value a lot of what you've said & taught me, and I'm here just as much as a friend than I am someone helping try run your site, and I hope you know :D

FirePhantom: Whilst we've never been particularly close, you and René are perfect and I still don't understand the reputation you had and the negative things people said when I re-joined the site.

KrisCross: I'm so glad that I'm so wise and suggested we do CA applications, as, and I quote, "who knows will be interested that we aren't considering very much" :eli: You were defo in the class of old fags who just hung around and made the occasional post on GTF, but you've obviously established yourself a lot more and become an intergral part of the community. We did have a couple of tense moments when you became Moderator and the House Cup/Discord divide, but I'm glad that was resolved :lol: I said in my last SYG ".I also seem to remember you posting a picture of yourself and finding myself weak at the knees." and that hasn't changed much, although - shave the beard :eli:

Kaspar: Kasp! A bit like Kris above, you defo established yourself this year - albeit it very quickly upon joining it and not ha revival like Kris. You've been fantastic as a Moderator so far and it seems like you're becoming more confident and willing to share your ideas & take general control of things in certain situations, which is grand. I'd defo got to know you more on a personal level over the last few months which is nice. I was a bit reluctant at first about Modding you because of how new you were, and didn't want you to feel stress when coming on here, but I'm glad that hasn't happened yet! And I hope it doesn't!

Example: My bby we were robbed my boiii and Kaspar of Best Friendship simply because we aren't youthful twinks :heart: I speak to you every day and you're my bestie on here, I generally feel like my day would be different if I didn't speak to you :runaway: I really can tell you anything or rant about anything or share any anything. You're so up and down can be a messy bitch but at times but we rarely argue or get tense which is nice, and when we do its always fabulous drama. The fact I'm in a group chat with your boring ass real life friends speaks volumes, and I genuinely don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you to unleash my gossip side :eli:



The Regulars
^George^: - I think you're a high class gay now, right? You should come back.

-Brandon-: - I miss you a lot! You were in the same level of nice as Kaspar was. And also very, very, underrated. I genuinely miss talking to you.

Arcarius: Cute dude who I see a lot on all Cabinet related groups. I don't know you much, but you seem like you've fitted in pretty easily on here!

Abdeltyf: You've been one of our best new members in recent months and you're defo establishing yourself. You seem very kind and its interesting getting the perspective of someone from a non-traditional country. I don't see you around too much in the Discord, so you should come on more.

Adyuto - Last logged in September 9th. You've left us, haven't you? Bitch :tea: You'll probably be one of those who returns during a school break.

BenC: I don't know much about you but you seem like you're sticking around - you have that cute twink as your profile picture and should talk more - that is all :D

bitterberry: My fav Frenchie with awesome music taste who also appears to be a victim of the leave-GTF-because-school-has-returned. I hope you return as I enjoyed talking about music with you and you seemed to liven chat up quite a bit.

boiii: Being honest, you're so adorably awkward that I find you funny :lol: Like Kasp, you've become an intergral part of the community and you're in the strand of the current Belgian invasion. You're very cute, and I appreciate your efforts since bringing you on staff. You do seem a tadvulnerable at times (I hope Kasp isn't taking advantage after questionable things he's said :tea:) and I wish at times you'd open up a little more, as you are pretty funny.

beastie1: Your poetry is sweet but idk much more

byter11: Honestly, you were just an old-fag that I ignored most of the time, simply because you were never really consistently active so I never really paid much attention :P Then you became really active on GTF chat and I viewed you as one of George's associates :eli: Then you established yourself and I think you're a firm part of the community on here, at least with the British guys. It's a shame you're up in Durham and have that had imposed on you :eli: But you're very kind and very easy to talk to - it's been nice seeing your personality come out more.

bottleneck97: You are from Russia and were pretty interesting, but given you've not logged in for three weeks...

BryanC: You are from NY and were pretty interesting, but given you've not logged in for three weeks...

BrownjaminBen: You are from the UK and were pretty interesting, but given you've not logged in for three weeks... just kidding. You're very kind, and have distanced yourself from a bit from GTF. But maybe you'll appear at a meetup in the future if I attend, who knows.

BucketTech: I don't know much about you, and I certainly don't know what a BucketTech is. But you've stuck around and seem pretty intelligent.

Calcifer: Met in RL, was very, very kind, and your butt looked awesome in them shorts/jeans/whatever they were :eli: Aside from that, you always seem to appear when there is a GTF debate going on with some level-headed long ass essay - which is appreciated, whichever side you're on! You use to only return during uni holidays and seem to be a bit more consistently active these days, which is nice.

CelticSky: I don't know much about you at all. You're from Manchester, I think.

Circles: Ahh Marsh :heart: I'm saddened you've left us and we don't talk much anymore. Genuinely in one of my favourite members ever, despite how corny it is, I feel like I've grown up with you a bit as I remember you being pretty active on the tinychat days. You seem to be getting hotter judging by your Facebook, but, aside from that, I always found you so, so, intriguing and enjoyed listening to you.

Cobalt: I hope you return active one day and embed yourself back in the community :heart:

Cxurujeto: You'll inevitably return at Christmas because you use us for when you're bored during school holidays :argh: You always seem to liven chat up, your politcs can be pretty interesting at times - and you look so much like a (cute) badger!

Chriskali: WHY IS YOUR STRAIGHT FRIEND MORE ACTIVE THAN YOU? Anyway - I wish more new members who signed up fit in like you did. You were full of confidence, cute enough that Ethan and co were fapping over you straight away, and just embedded yourself into the community really quickly. I hope you stick around long-term.

Corrdorr: I've always liked you, but I've found you pretty angry the last few GTF conversations you were in with me. Maybe you've just exceeded your need for the site, as your "protest" of not coming on here because your own inability to tolerate Pity (who, barely mentions politics and has improved) is/was frankly ridiculous; and maybe you didn't value the people or friends you made on here as much as I assumed you did if that was truly reason for your quitting.

ConnorM: It seems like you've been around agesssssss - and you've never really changed from whenever I first spoke to you back on the Tinychat days. Some of the old fags seem to have a problem when they return with the new membes and the changes, but you fit in easy every time you re-appear and offer your words on any proposed changes. You're very level headed and I've never seen you get angry or be a dick, which is a nice quality in someone. I feel like we'd probably get on better in RL, as I don't think we've ever been that close. I'll give your FTC one day :heart:

Conor: I'm going to sound like a grandmother here - but you grew up so quick! I swear you went from 16 to like, 19? In two seconds. You've always been pretty fun and you shouldn't lose that quality - and I'm glad I was there for you when you were struggling to come out to your Dad and whatnot. I didn't appreciate being deleted on Facebook, though :tea:

c70 - Canadian, super friendly, don't know much about but you contribute a fair bit.

Deither: - You're so determined to see me or get me on cam, I find it funny :rofl: You're very pleasant, but at times you come across as a bit insecure and have a need for validation - which isn't exactly a bad thing... as judging by your GTFA awards, there is something to validate :eli:

DotMycin: I know nothing about you except you appear for the House Cup and show your talents lol.

Ethan/Ω: No doubt one of the most important members on here in the last year, and I appreciate your efforts with the House Cup even if it didn't feel like it and it was tense at times. Although participation was clearly down and it was frustrating for you at times, I think the legacy of that was the Discord and your arrogance with KrisCross to go over my head and choose it over Skype :eli: If you didn't do that, we wouldn't be using the GTF Discord server right now as I would have never come around to it - and I think its important to keep you on the admin side of it because of that, so thank you. On a personal note, although you can be a dick at times, you are funny and keep things lively. Don't turn straight again pls.

Erebos: Part of the Belgian takeover. I don't know much about you.

freakism: Tragic Northener who is scared to accept how superior the South is :tea: But seriously, you're one of my favourites on here ATM. I wish we spoke a lil bit more, as although I'm shit at replying, I do enjoy it when you occasionally pop up to me :D I appreciate your efforts since we brought you on staff, but that doesn't come as a surprise as you seem super domesticated :tea: You come across as very sincere online which I like, I think its because I've seen you get angry on here (I THINK YOU CALLED ME A CUNT ONCE :runaway:, it was so hot) and you're not pretending to be anyone you're not unlike certain people on here have tried :eli:
We should hopefully meet one day

GreenSkye: You're very quiet! I think JimJam has taken you under his wing, hasn't he? That's cute. But be careful with Jamie :eli:

JamieC: I can't really add anything that I didn't in my previous SYG, but I appreciate you haven't completely deserted us and I defo feel like I've grown up with you - whether it be GTF gossip, watching X Factor together or talking about Eurovision. We should hopefully meet up one day :heart:

Joshe: You seem nice enough!

JuhO: Juho you've left us haven't you bby :(

Krists: See above

Knope: You're keeping up the curse of our winner of "Best Rookie" soon leaving us :( I hope you'll return one day in the future. I could just talking out my ass, but I get the impression you weren't completely truthful with who you were and pulled a Liam on us in whatever way.

Liam: It seems like you're too busy for us these days, or maybe you just don't need us anymore now you're a happy out fag. I hope you're well anyway

Can feel myself becoming bored so will do Part 2 tomorrow or something
Image
User avatar
Jacketh
Admin
 
First name: Jack
Posts: 10119
Likes received: 627
Joined: 12th June, 2012, 7:00 pm
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby freakism » 25th September, 2017, 4:17 am

Ethán wrote:freakism:Hottie, you have an adorable dog and a sometimes questionable taste in men :eli:

:heart: all true things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(I miss my puppy!!)

KrisCross wrote:freakism: We haven't even truly talked on a personal level and I know we are supposed to hate each other for our public sexual habits, but no words can describe how hard I'm crushing on you. Send nudes pls.

Literally the thirstiest mod I know, and that's saying something smh. ALSO YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE MY SNAPCHAT :rant:

Jacketh wrote:freakism: Tragic Northener who is scared to accept how superior the South is But seriously, you're one of my favourites on here ATM. I wish we spoke a lil bit more, as although I'm shit at replying, I do enjoy it when you occasionally pop up to me I appreciate your efforts since we brought you on staff, but that doesn't come as a surprise as you seem super domesticated You come across as very sincere online which I like, I think its because I've seen you get angry on here (I THINK YOU CALLED ME A CUNT ONCE , it was so hot) and you're not pretending to be anyone you're not unlike certain people on here have tried
We should hopefully meet one day

:hug: I only ever pop up to whinge about myself smh, you should pop up more!
Also... domesticated as in "I am the head of this household" totally not "enslave 1950s housewife". Right?
And I never! I don't remember this!!
THE NORTH WILL RISE AGAIN
GTF House Cup 2016 - Team Middle Earth
User avatar
freakism
Head tllt boy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
First name: Harry
Posts: 504
Likes received: 132
Joined: 13th June, 2016, 12:44 pm
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Team: The Far East

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby Corrdorr » 25th September, 2017, 4:27 am

Get yo asses ready hunties
Image Image Image Image
Image

Image
User avatar
Corrdorr
House Cup Judge Howl
 
First name: Corey
Posts: 1630
Likes received: 79
Joined: 18th January, 2014, 9:00 am
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Country: Australia (au)

Team: The Wild West

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 25th September, 2017, 8:16 am

Corrdorr wrote:Get yo asses ready hunties

for what? its not all that impressive
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East



Image
User avatar
TheBrunswickian
Data Collector, Community Ambassador
 
First name: Jesse
Posts: 2920
Likes received: 360
Joined: 30th January, 2014, 11:49 pm
Location: Melbourne
Country: Australia (au)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby Corrdorr » 25th September, 2017, 10:52 am

The Staff
Anonymous Boy: You're always nice and lovely when we chat to you about issues regarding the forum but I just get the feeling sometimes you can be a bit naive, and in turn get manipulated to do things for people.

FirePhantom: Never interacted with you, but like you're nice I guess?

Jacketh: Jaaaaaack. Look, I value our friendship over GTF. We've always had a really nice relationship and always clicked really well. I do think majority of the reason I left during House Cup was because I've noticed that you do tend to let the power you possess on GTF get to your head a little. But hey, who doesn't? Love you tho <3

Cobalt: Wait why is she in The Staff section? Smh. JT, you've honestly highkey slipped yourself into the closest friends category alongside Ethan and Jesse. You're always ready to talk and we do so regularly, and have amazing conversations that I won't forget for some time. I'm grateful that you introduced me to all of your friends who play OW, and I know I'm a piece of shit for not playing recently. But yeah, I love you sis <3

KrisCross: I won't lie I was absolutely shook when you became a mod because at the time I forgot you ever existed on GTF. But you're an absolute darling and you're hot so that makes up for it :eli:

Kaspar: I totally forgot Kaspar was a mod rip, but you're mad sweet and ily <3



The Regulars
^George^: Your sassiness and sarcasm can come off as you just being a cunt, which is something that should be moderated so you don't give off the wrong idea. You're absolutely fabulous though and we need to talk again soon.

-Brandon-: Pls come back smh

boiii: I've been gone for too long; it's nice to see you're so integrated in GTF and making it a better place

Calcifer: You're the adorable British twink that keeps on twinking. I do enjoy that you've joined in on the little d20 games we play. You always lowkey sounds a bit out of touch with reality a bit though, almost like you're always a tad high :rofl:

Circles: Marshy, I love you so so much. I'm always a tad worried about you given you're all by your lonesome in America and not with Jesse and I. Funnily enough, you're the Courtney Act to Jesse's Trixie and my Katya. I hope you're doing okay

Cxurujeto: Bitch snap me sometime I'm too intimidate to snap your lovely face. I also miss you a lot

Corrdorr: Little Australian Faggot that keeps saying he's a top and pan when he's really a homosexual bottom bitch. He should never have shown his ugly face in GTF again what the fuck. Massive flop and isn't worth the time of day to acknowledge.

ConnorM: We don't really talk, but you're a presence that can't really be ignored. You've been around for quite some time but I've never really gotten to know you.

Deither: I'm just saying what everyone is thinking, and that's we can't wait for you to be fully legal. :eli:

DotMycin: I've always lowkey thought you were a bit annoying because you remind me of my brother, even down to the talent you both possess. It's eerie.

Ethan/Ω: Fake as hoe that's got a superiority complex that needs to be clocked. I love you sis you need to get your ass to Melbourne so 1. We can finally get you laid and 2. So you can see your GTF friends and you wont be some lonely bitter hoe. You should also open up and have like dnms and shit because I feel like one day you're just going to crack and lose it.

Enrique: Where did you go sis wth please come back.

Finch: I wanna know why Jack skipped you and didn't write anything for you :tea: You're the adorable little mum friend of the Aussie GTFers, and super innocent and virginal despite being a massive thot on the inside. We all need to do a meetup soon!

fourSox: I remember being you captain last year and we slayed <3

freakism: Harryyyyyy we need to catch up, I miss your face. I really hope life is treating you well nowadays, it's been cruel in the past.

James: Good taste in music, and I've always wanted to fuck you so :dunno:

JuhO: Jealous of your musical talent but otherwise ily <3

Knope: Where did you go?

Liam: Everyone is like saying you don't come back now that you're a happy out fag but I don't give a shit lol you like my insta pics sometimes

Littlenorthernboy: You're quite slow, last time we talked. But you get there in the end.

Lundie: Come to Melbourne so I can show you why we're the land down under ;)

M4DNESS: Ily but you haven't come for a visit yet. I'm waiting biiiiitch.

Mr. Brightside: Good song.

Muddylegs: My dear little Muddy I love you, and I feel like I often neglect you on instagram but I swear it's because I'm shit and forgetful rip. You're breakfast.

Nab21: Disappeared after HC last year, we need you to appear again bc you were lowkey Matty's replacement. Also I miss your face

Pity: Hoo boy, let's not get started. I'm just going to say you're alright now because I've started to lowkey notice it. Actually after this conversation we've just had and me giving you advice, I've come to see that you have actually improved somewhat. Your vulnerability and the fact we can relate on something as well has made talking with you a lot more palatable. somebody shoot me what the fuck did I just admit to?

Pops: I might as well just make a separate list for people i miss bc like???

Scherzy: My little Jewish cinnamon role <3 Seeing you blossom into a fine young man has been a blessing and curse (because you live so damn far away smh). Despite your blase and lowkey childish demeanor at times, you're probably one of the most mature users among the lot.

Sig: I honestly can't tell if I'm more annoyed by you or if I love you. In chat you're a pretty great person and we've had great conversations, but I also hate you as a Mafia player because I never like your tone. Seeing as it's a split 50/50 p much in interaction, it's hard to get a distinction.

SnuggleWifMe: Stop being so damn hot please. The things I'd do to you should only ever be described in Gay Forum Online. :fml:

StevenC: You've lowkey disappeared you kinky bastard. I was having fun lowkey toying with your DnD character rip.

TheBrunswickian: Jesse already knows how I feel about him so I wont repeat myself otherwise I'd need a separate post just for this.

Trenton: Dump your ugly ass girlfriend, come to Australia, and split my ass in two thank you.

Unshattered Illusion: Hahahaha gosh I've always been annoyed by everything you do and say, I can't even look past to see if you're a decent human being or not. Unlike Pity, I actually have no reason to be annoyed at you you're just really fucking annoying.

Zeus: Raphhhh sometimes talking with you can be a bit exasperating because your English could be better, but you're a sweetheart. V good gut reads in mafia.




The Vets
Aman: Sometimes you can be a bit annoying with certain conversations, but you're alright.

Angel: Boy you got extra this House Cup lmao

Demo: Lovely little angel who is cute and good at mafia. The better George of GTF

Example: Bitch you have no filter and no limits and I fucking love it. I don't think I'll ever take you seriously though because you are too :clap3: damn :clap3: extra :clap3:

Flump: You can flump me any day :eli:

George: I feel like this past year has shone light on the kind of person you really are, and although you've admitted to your faults it's still not excusable and it's something people shouldn't move on with and forget. Your kind of personality is one to keep an eye on.

Jimjam: The bitch with the twinks. Your pics stash is something PornHub should be impressed with. You've been a pretty good friend these past few years and I do enjoy your blunt and pragmatic approach to issues I come to you with. You're a great GM in regards to DnD, and you're a brilliant storyteller.
Ned: I really hope you're doing okay, Neddles. I don't think I could ever thank you enough for the help you gave me when I first moved to Melbourne; your hospitality was something I didn't expect from anyone in this city, let alone GTF. You're incredibly talented, and all because you've had some health bumps doesn't mean you can't pursue you dreams. It may be difficult, but it'll make reaching the end goal all the better.

Scottnesss: You're actually a bottom sis stop kidding everyone. You're a lot like Juraj in that sometimes you can come off like a cunt, but I think you've fine tuned it well enough that it's not quite hitting that point, but almost.

Saint Drogo: Henning come to Australia and show me the pleasures of Norway :eli: We need to have a good proper chat again, but it was nice to hear from you the other day. You were lowkey the user I aspired to be when I first joined haha

Stark: Ehh boo you're cute, but I don't talk to you nearly enough to have a solid opinion on you. Did you even do anything when you were a mod?

Tim.: Lowkey tend to be pretty thirsty for you, but know it'll probably never happen. You're a good mate and I hope you're enjoying your trip around Europe

Vortex: Ew.

mattyk: I hope you're okay, Matty :hug:
Image Image Image Image
Image

Image
User avatar
Corrdorr
House Cup Judge Howl
 
First name: Corey
Posts: 1630
Likes received: 79
Joined: 18th January, 2014, 9:00 am
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Country: Australia (au)

Team: The Wild West

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby Corrdorr » 25th September, 2017, 10:53 am

TheBrunswickian wrote:
Corrdorr wrote:Get yo asses ready hunties

for what? its not all that impressive

Easier to take than yours :tea:
Image Image Image Image
Image

Image
User avatar
Corrdorr
House Cup Judge Howl
 
First name: Corey
Posts: 1630
Likes received: 79
Joined: 18th January, 2014, 9:00 am
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Country: Australia (au)

Team: The Wild West

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby ConnorM » 25th September, 2017, 2:40 pm

Jacketh wrote:ConnorM: It seems like you've been around agesssssss - and you've never really changed from whenever I first spoke to you back on the Tinychat days. Some of the old fags seem to have a problem when they return with the new membes and the changes, but you fit in easy every time you re-appear and offer your words on any proposed changes. You're very level headed and I've never seen you get angry or be a dick, which is a nice quality in someone. I feel like we'd probably get on better in RL, as I don't think we've ever been that close. I'll give your FTC one day :heart:

That was very sweet of you Jack <3
Image
User avatar
ConnorM
Sir Conor the Incompetent
 
Posts: 436
Likes received: 102
Joined: 14th December, 2013, 11:21 pm
Location: NY
Country: United States (us)

Team: The Far East

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby Dolly » 25th September, 2017, 2:53 pm

Summary of my comments: I used to think you were an annoying, evil brat, but now that I have spoken to you, I have come to see you as friendly and an interesting character.

Thank you, guys. :heart:
Image
User avatar
Dolly
hotty & country singer
 
Posts: 3117
Likes received: 531
Joined: 19th July, 2015, 11:50 pm
Location: Tennesee
Country: United States (us)

Team: The Wild West

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 25th September, 2017, 9:52 pm

Jacketh wrote:Ethan/Ω: No doubt one of the most important members on here in the last year, and I appreciate your efforts with the House Cup even if it didn't feel like it and it was tense at times. Although participation was clearly down and it was frustrating for you at times, I think the legacy of that was the Discord and your arrogance with KrisCross to go over my head and choose it over Skype :eli: If you didn't do that, we wouldn't be using the GTF Discord server right now as I would have never come around to it - and I think its important to keep you on the admin side of it because of that, so thank you. On a personal note, although you can be a dick at times, you are funny and keep things lively. Don't turn straight again pls.

I've been feeling rather incompatible lately... :eli:
Corrdorr wrote:Ethan/Ω: Fake as hoe that's got a superiority complex that needs to be clocked. I love you sis you need to get your ass to Melbourne so 1. We can finally get you laid and 2. So you can see your GTF friends and you wont be some lonely bitter hoe. You should also open up and have like dnms and shit because I feel like one day you're just going to crack and lose it.


Love you sis, and you right.
Twink enthusiast

ImageImage

ImageImage
User avatar
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking
 
First name: Ethan
Posts: 3994
Likes received: 649
Joined: 4th November, 2015, 3:49 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Country: Australia (au)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 30th September, 2017, 5:39 am

Corrdorr wrote:TheBrunswickian: Jesse already knows how I feel about him so I wont repeat myself otherwise I'd need a separate post just for this.

can you just stop stealing my food pls
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East



Image
User avatar
TheBrunswickian
Data Collector, Community Ambassador
 
First name: Jesse
Posts: 2920
Likes received: 360
Joined: 30th January, 2014, 11:49 pm
Location: Melbourne
Country: Australia (au)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby Corrdorr » 1st October, 2017, 3:08 am

TheBrunswickian wrote:
Corrdorr wrote:TheBrunswickian: Jesse already knows how I feel about him so I wont repeat myself otherwise I'd need a separate post just for this.

can you just stop stealing my food pls

I haven't stolen food in months :rip:
Image Image Image Image
Image

Image
User avatar
Corrdorr
House Cup Judge Howl
 
First name: Corey
Posts: 1630
Likes received: 79
Joined: 18th January, 2014, 9:00 am
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Country: Australia (au)

Team: The Wild West

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby Corrdorr » 10th October, 2017, 9:12 am

I'm literally waiting for you fatties to spill your guts smh
Image Image Image Image
Image

Image
User avatar
Corrdorr
House Cup Judge Howl
 
First name: Corey
Posts: 1630
Likes received: 79
Joined: 18th January, 2014, 9:00 am
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Country: Australia (au)

Team: The Wild West

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 10th October, 2017, 7:47 pm

waiting for Part 2 of Jack's SYG
Image
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East



Image
User avatar
TheBrunswickian
Data Collector, Community Ambassador
 
First name: Jesse
Posts: 2920
Likes received: 360
Joined: 30th January, 2014, 11:49 pm
Location: Melbourne
Country: Australia (au)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby Tim. » 11th October, 2017, 2:32 pm

Corrdorr wrote:I'm literally waiting for you fatties to spill your guts smh

I'm not doing mine until I'm back in Australia.
Image

Image
User avatar
Tim.
The Southern Moderator
 
First name: Tim
Posts: 3354
Likes received: 150
Joined: 21st July, 2012, 10:01 pm
Location: Melbourne
Country: Australia (au)

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], BequiveredOwl, c70, CommonCrawl [Bot], ireland, ItsMeJack, Mcmmigas, Petre, Proximic [Bot], Seznam [Bot], Sogou [Spider], Woollyhoolly and 127 guests