SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby Jacketh » 1st September, 2017, 1:35 pm

I thought I'd comply a list of everyone who has been at least a little active over the summer and shorten the "normal" list down, so its more attractive to do. It'd be cool if we could get a few going. I'll do mine later :tea:

If your name is missing, let me know and I'll add you. It'll be because you're a new user :)

Simply give your thoughts on the person, and if you can't, just delete their name!

The Staff
Anonymous Boy:
FirePhantom:
Jacketh:
Cobalt:
KrisCross:
Kaspar:



The Regulars
^George^:
-Brandon-:
Abdeltyf:
Adyuto
BenC:
bitterberry
blakep123:
bluesunstorm:
boiii:
beastie1
byter11
bottleneck97:
BryanC:
BrownjaminBen:
BucketTech
Calcifer:
CelticSky:
Circles:
Cxurujeto:
Chriskali
Corrdorr:
ConnorM:
Conor:
c70
Deither:
Dewitt:
Dmitzi:
DotMycin:
Ethan/Ω:
Erebos:
Enrique:
Finch:
fourSox:
freakism:
Ganymede
Gibbs
GreenSkye:
GyAdam:
Hedgie:
James:
JamesK:
JamieC:
Joshe
JuhO:
Krists:
Knope:
Liam:
Lightbringer:
lilryan:
Littlenorthernboy:
Lochlan:
Lundie:
M4DNESS:
Mati:
Mathue:
Mary:
MCarr:
Merkel:
ModernVampire:
Mr. Brightside:
Muddylegs:
McMmigas:
MysteriousShadow:
Nab21:
NathanD3V:
Nephertum:
Olive1996:
Olivurh:
Pity:
Peekaboo:
Photonplasma:
Pops:
Roulé 305:
revilo1998:
Rwinter96:
Scherzy:
Sig:
SiLK06
SnuggleWifMe:
StevenC:
Squipel:
TheBrunswickian:
Trenton:
Tweener:
Tyler:
TheGayOne
Unshattered Illusion:
VinnyV:
WhisperingWinds:
Zeus:




The Vets
Aman:
Angel:
Burns:]
Demo:
Ebsy:
Example:
Flump:
George:
GoPink!:
Hunter:
Jimjam:
JonathanT88:
LPmusiclover:
Moonbear:
Ned:
rxxli:
Scottnesss:
Saint Drogo:
Stark:
Sturgis:
Tim.:
Vortex:
FameMonster:
HjGranger:
Issac:
mattyk:

[code][b][size=150][color=#0080BF]The Staff[/color][/size][/b]
[b]Anonymous Boy:[/b]
[b]FirePhantom:[/b]
[b]Jacketh:[/b]
[b]Cobalt:[/b]
[b]KrisCross:[/b]
[b]Kaspar:[/b]

[hr][/hr]
[b][size=150][color=#BF4080]The Regulars[/color][/size][/b]
[b]^George^:[/b]
[b]-Brandon-:[/b]
[b]Auralnauts:[/b]
[b]BenC:[/b]
[b]bitterberry[/b]
[b]blakep123:[/b]
[b]bluesunstorm:[/b]
[b]boiii:[/b]
[b]byter11[/b]
[b]bottleneck97:[/b]
[b]BryanC:[/b]
[b]BrownjaminBen:[/b]
[b]BucketTech[/b]
[b]Calcifer:[/b]
[b]CelticSky:[/b]
[b]Circles:[/b]
[b]Cxurujeto:[/b]
[b]Chriskali[/b]
[b]Corrdorr:[/b]
[b]ConnorM:[/b]
[b]Conor:[/b]
[b]c70[/b]
[b]Deither:[/b]
[b]Dewitt:[/b]
[b]Dmitzi:[/b]
[b]DotMycin:[/b]
[b]Ethan/Ω:[/b]
[b]Erebos:[/b]
[b]Enrique:[/b]
[b]Finch:[/b]
[b]fourSox:[/b]
[b]freakism:[/b]
[b]Ganymede [/b]
[b]Gibbs[/b]
[b]GreenSkye:[/b]
[b]GyAdam:[/b]
[b]Hedgie:[/b]
[b]Isaac:[/b]
[b]James:[/b]
[b]JamesK:[/b]
[b]Jacob[/b]
[b]JamieC:[/b]
[b]Joshe[/b]
[b]JuhO:[/b]
[b]Krists:[/b]
[b]Knope:[/b
[b]Liam:[/b]
[b]Lightbringer:[/b]
[b]lilryan:[/b]
[b]Littlenorthernboy:[/b]
[b]Lochlan:[/b]
[b]Lundie:[/b]
[b]M4DNESS:[/b]
[b]Mati:[/b]
[b]Mathue:[/b]
[b]MCarr: [/b]]
[b]Merkel:[/b]
[b]ModernVampire[/b]
[b]Mr. Brightside[/b]
[b]Muddylegs:[/b]
[b]McMmigas:[/b]
[b]MysteriousShadow:[/b]
[b]Nab21:[/b]
[b]NathanD3V:[/b]
[b]Nephertum[/b]
[b]Olive1996:[/b]
[b]Olivurh: [/b]
[b]Pity:[/b]
[b]Photonplasma:[/b]
[b]Pops:[/b]
[b]Roulé 305:[/b]
[b]revilo1998:[/b]
[b]Rwinter96:[/b]
[b]Scherzy:[/b]
[b]Sig:[/b]
[b]Sokol:[/b]
[b]SiLK06[/b]
[b]SnuggleWifMe:[/b]
[b]StevenC:[/b]
[b]Squipel:[/b]
[b]TheBrunswickian:[/b]
[b]Trenton:[/b]
[b]Tweener:[/b]
[b]Tyler:[/b]
[b]TheGayOne[/b]
[b]Unshattered Illusion:[/b]
[b]VinnyV:[/b]
[b]WhisperingWinds:[/b]
[b]Zeus:[/b]

[hr][/hr]

[b][size=150][color=#FF8000]The Vets[/color][/size][/b]
[b]Aman:[/b]
[b]Angel:[/b]
[b]Burns:[/b]]
[b]Demo:[/b]
[b]Ebsy:[/b]
[b]Example:[/b]
[b]Flump:[/b]
[b]George:[/b]
[b]GoPink!:[/b]
[b]Hunter:[/b]
[b]Jimjam:[/b]
[b]JonathanT88:[/b]
[b]LPmusiclover:[/b]
[b]Moonbear:[/b]
[b]Ned:[/b]
[b]rxxli:[/b]
[b]Scottnesss:[/b]
[b]Saint Drogo:[/b]
[b]Stark:[/b]
[b]Sturgis:[/b]
[b]Tim.:[/b]
[b]Vortex:[/b]
[b]FameMonster:[/b]
[b]HjGranger:[/b]
[b]Issac:[/b]]
[b]mattyk:[/b]
[/code]
Image

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Jacketh
Admin
 
First name: Jack
Posts: 9925
Likes received: 548
Joined: 12th June, 2012, 7:00 pm
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby BrownjaminBen » 1st September, 2017, 9:10 pm

Thank you for considering me relevant enough to include despite this being the first post I've made in months <3
Image
ImageImageImage
User avatar
BrownjaminBen
Here For Your Bentertainment
Popularité Runner-Up
 
First name: Ben
Posts: 714
Likes received: 11
Joined: 19th December, 2014, 4:20 am
Location: South East
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 4th September, 2017, 12:52 am

The Staff
Anonymous Boy:Thanks for making this wonderfully fucked up place :heart: It's a shame I joined well after your days of actively using GTF because you seem amazing :)
FirePhantom:Thanks for keeping Rene happy and providing him with dick :eli:
Jacketh:Well we have had a rather..interesting relationship since my last SYG to say the least. I think we were on quite good terms up until the Discord argument, after that I took it upon myself to be the biggest dickhead possible and I'm truly sorry for that. You're a pretty cool guy and I'm glad you finally got your anal cavity violated had intimate loving sex =P. I appreciate how dedicated you are to this place and the ridiculous amount of time you spend trying to make this place better and active :heart:
Cobalt:It's a shame how your time on the forum came to an end, tbh I'm not sure what to say about you, your visits to the site this past year have really just been sporadic sjw wall posts. I'm sorry I made that distasteful joke that really upset you, I meant no harm :hug:
KrisCross:Kristofff, !One of my favourite members of all time :eli: I love how shady you are at everyone here in private but you're the nice mod on the outside :eyes: Between spilled tea with Kyler and Twink chat you've made me laugh a ridiculous amount of times and given me much appreciated wisdom about the hoe™ life. You're also daddy asfk, The Dua Lipa of GTF.
Kaspar:Cool guy, I'm not sure what to say without using a million different synonyms for 'nice'



The Regulars
^George^:love you come back you shady mess
-Brandon-:I miss you! There was a period where you became part of the furniture in chat and every time I joined I was guaranteed to see you and then you suddenly dissapeared :( I hope all is well!
Auralnauts:whom?
BenC:I'm glad you slotted in so nicely into your House Cup team and that you've made quite a few friends here so quickly :) Other than that I don't think we've ever spoken, let's see if that changes xD
bitterberryBaptiste, you french twink :eli: cutie. Unfortunately that's all I know about you! from what I can tell your a lovely chap.
blakep123:whomst?
bluesunstorm:when?
boiii: :heart: u Kammy, you have shit taste in boys and ur a bit fem phobic! other than that you're amazing. keep being twinky and belgian and I'm sure the boys will come flying in.
byter11Paul my fellow dom top™ you're a cutie and it's always great to see you in chat :P
bottleneck97:Ivan?! Where have you been¿ Last time I saw you was the 2016 House Cup, in which you were a superb member of Middle Earth :hug:
BryanC:You always used to come in chat and cam, you're incredibly cute and passionate about what you stand for =)
BrownjaminBen:The cute guy with Cal
BucketTechTyler! you're one of the more underrated new users, I think you did well in the House Cup and made a few friends along the way which is great.
Calcifer:Math code nerdy guy :lol: You're alright, I don't really interact with you tbh.
CelticSky:I see you occasionally in threads but I don't think you've ever come into chat so I haven't met you yet :( I'm sure you're a great guy.
Circles:Contrary to popular opinion, I think you're an arsehole.
Cxurujeto:Bennett! I hope Russia treated you well, I missed seeing your lovely face in chat :heart:
ChriskaliGreat addition to GTF :heart: You're already more iconic than 99% of the people here and you've only been here a month, have fun in school and slay bitches in hockeyx
Corrdorr: I don't know her.
ConnorM:Hottie <3 Who also doubles as a mafia god? :eli: You're incredibly intelligent and its amazing seeing some of the stuff you say in ID.
Conor:hot
c70toemasSS, I've only got to know you recently but you're a great guy! I hope university treats you well and you make plenty of friends :hug: I'll try stop Mary from bullying you xD
Deither:Little bitch. You're an AMAZING guy Sam, you really are. LOL. Always interesting to chat with you and discuss the finer things in life like ballet dancers :gay: I hope you're enjoying 'college' and you overcome your sexuality troubles :hug:
Dewitt:whomstive?
Dmitzi:Cutie, a bit crazy.
DotMycin:Ron! Seriously underrated. You were amazing in this House Cup and your talents really shined :heart: Also your voice completely shocked me :rofl2:
Ethan/Ω:Black gays are shaking in their graves
Erebos:Karel, I've seen you in chat quite a bit but haven't really spoken to you. You're probably a cool guy.
Enrique: Where the fuck did you go bitch, I remember when I first joined we'd spend so much time in chat with Gia, Dessy, Juraj etc. You're a great singer and I hope everything is going well for you, my favourite messy "bisexual".
Finch:Jjoeeyyy, my little oriental princess xx :heart: I glad I've got to know you a bit better during this House Cup and in twink chat :eli: You're incredibly nice but also a shady bitch, which I love
fourSox:Pheobe!!! Middle Earth's number one girl, where have you been?? tbh I know you're probably having an amazing time enjoying life and rock climbing =P
freakism:Hottie, you have an adorable dog and a sometimes questionable taste in men :eli:
Ganymede Kinda creepy and weird mexican dude :shifty: But you've been a great addition to this site and you fitted into the Discord chat extremely well, I hope you are successful in jumping over the border walls of Pity's bussy :eli:
GreenSkye:Adam, you're sooo shy xD I hope you can come out of your shell a little more. Oh you're a cutie too.
GyAdam:?¿
Hedgie:I want to touch your pussies :eli: You're a lovely guy and a popularite king =)
Isaac:Annoyingly good at Geoguessr and you soundly tragically British. Aside from that you're a decent bloke even if you're on the wrong side of politics.
James:Always talks about himself and complains about rich white boy problems :tea:
JamesK:Dimitris! you rocking that beard <3
JacobMy favourite twink here, awesome guy. I hope tennis buddy turns out gay so you can have nice loving, jesus-approved, wholesome sex :eli:
JamieC:Cutie, excellent taste in music ( aside from this recent Taylor mess :eyes: but I can look past that) , decent fashion sense and questionable dance moves :eli:
JosheAdorable :heart: You're quite new and I hope you find your place in GTF =P
JuhO: You've been really inconsistent this year, understandably as you're incredibly busy =P But you did come back and slay the talent contest out of nowhere. I hope you fine another awkward fin to date :hug: :heart:
Krists:Hottiee, You have a very negative attitude and don't think very highly of yourself, which is a shame :( You're a great guy and I wish the best for you.
Knope: Come back fucking bitch
Liam:I'd like to be on the mailing list for yours and Jacob's sextape :eli: You have terrible luck with boys and I hope that changes :hug:
Lightbringer: Another one of those guys I see posting occasionally but know absolutely nothing about :dunno:
lilryan:Likes twinks?
Littlenorthernboy:You are quite odd LNB but in the best possible way
Lochlan:Great guy with an even greater pussy
Lundie:Come back for Jack's sake.
M4DNESS:hot, swedish, hot
Mati:I'm judging you everytime you meet George and/or partake in orgies with him
Mathue:cute musical nerd I think
MCarr: Miguel papito!! adorable twink, you've been one of my favourite new members this year and it's crazy to see how much you've grown. I'm looking forward to seeing more amazing stuff coming from you in the future :heart:
Merkel:dont know her
ModernVampire! Underrated as fuck, you're ridiculously cute, I remember seeing HTTYD's team lipsync and thinking damn :eli: Also a pretty talented bloke.
Mr. BrightsideGavinnnn, make sure to tell me all about it when you fuck Kamiel
Muddylegs:Rob bitch I'm still sad that you left but I know that you're doing well and you're happy which is great :heart:
McMmigas:Mcniggers, new and active in chat, thats all i know sadly
MysteriousShadow:Quite a mystery
Nab21:Thank you for being such a reliable judge in the House Cup :hug: it really helped a lot. Also you're a lovely guy and I hope everything is well. Eid Mubarak.
NathanD3V:You need to be here more! another on of the excellent new members who's joined this year.
NephertumJimmy, you're memes are tragic and you need to reconsider your life choices. Other than that you're a great guy.
Olive1996:shittest choice in men.
Olivurh: Oli bbbbb!bB cute little Swedish twink with a thicc ass :eli: Hope you find a sugar daddy xx
Pity:Surprisingly you've become one of my favourite members here, I'm glad I've got to know you better and see that you're much more than just the stupid shit you post in I.D ;) I'm very happy that college is going well for you so far and I'm sure you'll win your election. You're an excellent addition to this site and It wouldn't be the same without you. However, you really do need to stop being a silly bitch and go talk to Mikey!!!!! You're killing me everytime you bitch out :tea:
Photonplasma:great guy
Pops:come back
Roulé 305:Rory!! Lovely to see you back and in the new Discord :hug: Always a pleasure having you in chat.
revilo1998:Oli, I hope all is well, I take it you've been really busy this year?
Rwinter96:Ryan, you're a decent guy, bit quiet and reserved though
Scherzy:urghh why the fuck are you so far down the list, I'm tired and cbf writing. Ily Aiden its always fun talking to you on Discord and hearing all the messy spanish things you've done :eli: Another one of my fav people on this site.
Sig:cme backbtich
Sokol:Cute, Belgian, new
SiLK06Sami!! I absolutely love seeing more girls here and you've been great in the short amount of time you've been here. Your friend Pieandcheesecake is...uh.. something else.l
SnuggleWifMe:Grifififiiffifififgnldfaes
'ldsffsfsfsfsffssffs
Upset you lied to me and said to make you a vice captain because you'd be active this summer :tea: But you're an amazing guy who always makes me laugh in chat, I hope you had a great summer and enjoy your time in college getting filled with lots of peen :eli:
StevenC:What happened? did u died
Squipel:alright I guess, a little bit annoying at times.
TheBrunswickian:I guess I sort of actually like you now just a little bit possibly maybe.
VinnyV:Come back so jack can fuccccc
Zeus:Rafealelel papi its sad you aren't active anymore because you're an amazing guy and you were the first one to ever talk to me


GTF Icons
poolerboy0077:You're an inspiration Erick, too many people here see you as just a creepy mexican pedophile, but I know you're much, much more. :heart:
mvmaree09:Fat mood. Literally my favourite member, all these gays are quaking, trembling and shaking in their coffins. You are the true Juul Queen. Talking to you on voice and spilling the tea is always fun :heart: I hope Andrew stops being a silly bitch and wifes you real quick, he doesn't know what he's missing out on. Have fun in school this year and make sure to love all the sisters, especially Tara and even that messy Ashley.
Dessy:Dessy, I'm stilled shocked at you suddenly leaving GTF, you really are a huge part of this forum Des and the lack of your presence here will be truly felt, I always enjoyed our chats, you never failed to make me laugh in chat with your reaction faces :lol:
Thotiana: Even though you havent been here you still have managed to make mine and a few other's summer. Through your amazingly petty and funny snap stories, I'm on team Thot, fuck Levi! Keep on reading messy bitches, like your ex roommate who couldnt even put on a damn sheet properly :rofl2: I'm sure on of the snacks from across the hall will knock on your door one day and try to be ur mans, if not you can just steal one of ur friends :eli:




Aman:fucking annoying, but oddly loveable at the same time?
Angel:well we didn't see eye to eye on anything really, It was just a case of you being an incredibly serious guy and me being the exact opposite, we just couldn't get along :dunno:
Burns:whom
Demo:Georgie papito callienteEEE! even though you were a dumb bitch in the last mafia game i still :heart: u
Ebsy:hottie
Example:kyler sis! you're fucking crazy, funny and everything inbetween. You really are one of a kind, everything you say makes me laugh, especially when you expose dumb bitches. You live the whackest life amongst pedo's, rapists and satan worshippers, I hope you can get out of Chiliwack some time! Keep on running this forum Kyler :eli:
Flump:A-aron, you twinky god :heart: you. Always great to see you in chat & backroom :eli: I hope you find a man to deal with your high maintenance ass :gay:
George:Cunt xx
Hunter:I want to eat your fucking boyhole out with a knife and fork
Jimjam:Daddy.
JonathanT88:Great bloke,
Moonbear:Hi, come back and fuck kyler
Ned:! great guy with the worst luck :(
rxxli:Miss you! Its a shame you had to leave, but I really did appreciate your presence here.
Scottnesss: :tea:
Saint Drogo:Weird, hot, Norwegian.
Stark:who
Sturgis:what..oh DESHAKE
Tim.:Gayest kid in the world :rofl2: Nah I hope you're enjoying ur time backpacking and It's always fun to talk to you in chat.
Vortex:sluttttttt, next time I'm in the states I'll make sure to let you know so we can find a nice twink to share ;)
FameMonster:Cute and really good at drag from what I hear.
mattyk:AMAZING guy, really sucks that you have to leave =(
Twink enthusiast
User avatar
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking
 
First name: Ethan
Posts: 4016
Likes received: 648
Joined: 4th November, 2015, 3:49 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Country: Australia (au)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 4th September, 2017, 2:31 pm

That's the last time I do a SYG you ungrateful fucks! This was the nice one too :tea:
Twink enthusiast
User avatar
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking
 
First name: Ethan
Posts: 4016
Likes received: 648
Joined: 4th November, 2015, 3:49 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Country: Australia (au)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby Pity » 4th September, 2017, 2:47 pm

Ethán wrote:Pity:Surprisingly you've become one of my favourite members here, I'm glad I've got to know you better and see that you're much more than just the stupid shit you post in I.D ;) I'm very happy that college is going well for you so far and I'm sure you'll win your election. You're an excellent addition to this site and It wouldn't be the same without you. However, you really do need to stop being a silly bitch and go talk to Mikey!!!!! You're killing me everytime you bitch out :tea:


:heart:
Image
User avatar
Pity
hotty & disgraced member
 
First name: Marcus
Posts: 3078
Likes received: 485
Joined: 19th July, 2015, 11:50 pm
Location: Apex, NC
Country: United States (us)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby KrisCross » 4th September, 2017, 4:32 pm

Ethán wrote:KrisCross:Kristofff, !One of my favourite members of all time :eli: I love how shady you are at everyone here in private but you're the nice mod on the outside :eyes: Between spilled tea with Kyler and Twink chat you've made me laugh a ridiculous amount of times and given me much appreciated wisdom about the hoe™ life. You're also daddy asfk, The Dua Lipa of GTF.

Ethan bb don't expose me like that. :err: But either way that's the sweetest thing I ever heard you say :hug: I love you too beb :heart:
User avatar
KrisCross
Senior Moderator
 
Posts: 6755
Likes received: 231
Joined: 15th February, 2011, 6:04 pm
Country: Belgium (be)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 9th September, 2017, 8:59 pm

The Staff
Jacketh: You're still that crazy rabid dictator we all knew you were, but you're still a nice guy. Generally you're level headed and you care more than you say you do. You literally keep GTF alive as though its your own little baby and I think you should be very proud of this community you've built.
Cobalt: lol i think Cobalt's in the wrong spot! You'll always be the aggressive mum friend
KrisCross: Kris you're sweet and kind and ridiculously attractive. You're always a pleasure to talk to and can make any chatroom more interesting. Fuck my pussy with a rake mum.
Kaspar: For such a new member, your rise to the top has been meteoric. But its good to see some new blood brought in to the forum. You're doing a good job buddy, keep it up.



The Regulars
^George^: Where the fuck have you gone?
boiii: You took to this forum like a duck takes to water, and you've certainly made the forum a more active place in such a short time here.
byter11: You're basically George-level chatbot now.
BrownjaminBen: Are you gonna stick around now that you're back or just decend back into the wilds of Brighton? You were one of my faves come back.
Calcifer: Everything I could say about our friendship is probably too explicit to go here with all the kiddies around...
Circles: There's not much point filling this out, you won't see it. I'll tell you on Snapchat later.
Chriskali I barely know you and yet it feels like youve been here for fucking years.
Corrdorr: Fucking bitch ass skank hoe. Fucking hate you slut
ConnorM: Highkey daddy. You're insight of history is always interesting
Deither: Stop making me feel insecure omg. You're hot and smart and it's threatening!
Ethan/Ω: Really queen?
Finch: Joe!!! You're just forever an all round sweet human and you deserve the best, regardless of what your parents tell you. Take a fucking break from studying once in a while too.
freakism: Harry :heart: You were one of the people I formed a meaningful connection with here. You're adorable and deserve the best (I think I've said that about you in every SYG I've done).
JamieC: lowkey fashion goals
Joshe We haven't really spoken but you've been making a positive contribution to this forum.
JuhO: Finnish bae
Krists: Latvian bae
Liam: Inbox is always open if you need a chat
Lundie: Why are you still on this list? Is this just Jack's wishful thinking?
MCarr: You did an excellent job as my Vice Captain during the House Cup, basically running that team during my absences. You're an intelligent kid and a great addition to the forum.
Olivurh: lowkey slut
Pity: What do I have to say about Pity? For all your many, well documented misinformed opinions and racist tendencies, you're actually a decent human being most of the time. When you shed off the fascist opinions, I don't want to punch you, so well done. You have changed rather dramatically in such a short space of time and that's good to see. But you're still no closer to becoming Mod.
Rwinter96: Tone down the flirting a bit mate
Scherzy: Go back to Mexico
SnuggleWifMe: Where did you go all of a sudden?
TheBrunswickian: Maybe next time, try not to misappropriate electoral data you fucking idiot


The Vets
Aman: Terrifying
Ebsy: Too many people have said we should be together and its lowkey weird
Example: BEAST
Flump: :eli:
George: This bitch is a skank. Do not trust her, she is a fugly slut
Jimjam: Power to the workers, et al.
JonathanT88: Scarily philisophical for one so young
Scottnesss: fuck off you ain't a top
Saint Drogo: dad
Stark: A one-man propaganda machine
Tim.: You know, I still have that dick pic you sent me from way before I joined the forum. Gotta love the universe
Vortex: :err:
Issac: why are you in Vets and I'm not, you liver diseased Tory?
mattyk: what happened to my estim you were sending me?
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King



Image
User avatar
TheBrunswickian
Data Collector, Community Ambassador
 
First name: Jesse
Posts: 2857
Likes received: 346
Joined: 30th January, 2014, 11:49 pm
Location: Melbourne
Country: Australia (au)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby mvmaree9 » 10th September, 2017, 7:00 pm

Jacketh wrote:I thought I'd comply a list of everyone who has been at least a little active over the summer and shorten the "normal" list down, so its more attractive to do. It'd be cool if we could get a few going. I'll do mine later :tea:

If your name is missing, let me know and I'll add you. It'll be because you're a new user :)

Simply give your thoughts on the person, and if you can't, just delete their name!

The Staff
Anonymous Boy:
FirePhantom:
Jacketh:
Cobalt:
KrisCross:
Kaspar:



The Regulars
^George^:
-Brandon-:
Abdeltyf:
Adyuto
BenC:
bitterberry
blakep123:
bluesunstorm:
boiii:
beastie1
byter11
bottleneck97:
BryanC:
BrownjaminBen:
BucketTech
Calcifer:
CelticSky:
Circles:
Cxurujeto:
Chriskali
Corrdorr:
ConnorM:
Conor:
c70
Deither:
Dewitt:
Dmitzi:
DotMycin:
Ethan/Ω:
Erebos:
Enrique:
Finch:
fourSox:
freakism:
Ganymede
Gibbs
GreenSkye:
GyAdam:
Hedgie:
James:
JamesK:
JamieC:
Joshe
JuhO:
Krists:
Knope:
Liam:
Lightbringer:
lilryan:
Littlenorthernboy:
Lochlan:
Lundie:
M4DNESS:
Mati:
Mathue:
MCarr:
Merkel:
ModernVampire:
Mr. Brightside:
Muddylegs:
McMmigas:
MysteriousShadow:
Nab21:
NathanD3V:
Nephertum:
Olive1996:
Olivurh:
Pity:
Peekaboo:
Photonplasma:
Pops:
Roulé 305:
revilo1998:
Rwinter96:
Scherzy:
Sig:
SiLK06
SnuggleWifMe:
StevenC:
Squipel:
TheBrunswickian:
Trenton:
Tweener:
Tyler:
TheGayOne
Unshattered Illusion:
VinnyV:
WhisperingWinds:
Zeus:




The Vets
Aman:
Angel:
Burns:]
Demo:
Ebsy:
Example:
Flump:
George:
GoPink!:
Hunter:
Jimjam:
JonathanT88:
LPmusiclover:
Moonbear:
Ned:
rxxli:
Scottnesss:
Saint Drogo:
Stark:
Sturgis:
Tim.:
Vortex:
FameMonster:
HjGranger:
Issac:
mattyk:

Code: Select all
[b][size=150][color=#0080BF]The Staff[/color][/size][/b]
[b]Anonymous Boy:[/b]
[b]FirePhantom:[/b]
[b]Jacketh:[/b]
[b]Cobalt:[/b]
[b]KrisCross:[/b]
[b]Kaspar:[/b]

[hr][/hr]
[b][size=150][color=#BF4080]The Regulars[/color][/size][/b]
[b]^George^:[/b]
[b]-Brandon-:[/b]
[b]Auralnauts:[/b]
[b]BenC:[/b]
[b]bitterberry[/b]
[b]blakep123:[/b]
[b]bluesunstorm:[/b]
[b]boiii:[/b]
[b]byter11[/b]
[b]bottleneck97:[/b]
[b]BryanC:[/b]
[b]BrownjaminBen:[/b]
[b]BucketTech[/b]
[b]Calcifer:[/b]
[b]CelticSky:[/b]
[b]Circles:[/b]
[b]Cxurujeto:[/b]
[b]Chriskali[/b]
[b]Corrdorr:[/b]
[b]ConnorM:[/b]
[b]Conor:[/b]
[b]c70[/b]
[b]Deither:[/b]
[b]Dewitt:[/b]
[b]Dmitzi:[/b]
[b]DotMycin:[/b]
[b]Ethan/Ω:[/b]
[b]Erebos:[/b]
[b]Enrique:[/b]
[b]Finch:[/b]
[b]fourSox:[/b]
[b]freakism:[/b]
[b]Ganymede [/b]
[b]Gibbs[/b]
[b]GreenSkye:[/b]
[b]GyAdam:[/b]
[b]Hedgie:[/b]
[b]Isaac:[/b]
[b]James:[/b]
[b]JamesK:[/b]
[b]Jacob[/b]
[b]JamieC:[/b]
[b]Joshe[/b]
[b]JuhO:[/b]
[b]Krists:[/b]
[b]Knope:[/b
[b]Liam:[/b]
[b]Lightbringer:[/b]
[b]lilryan:[/b]
[b]Littlenorthernboy:[/b]
[b]Lochlan:[/b]
[b]Lundie:[/b]
[b]M4DNESS:[/b]
[b]Mati:[/b]
[b]Mathue:[/b]
[b]MCarr: [/b]]
[b]Merkel:[/b]
[b]ModernVampire[/b]
[b]Mr. Brightside[/b]
[b]Muddylegs:[/b]
[b]McMmigas:[/b]
[b]MysteriousShadow:[/b]
[b]Nab21:[/b]
[b]NathanD3V:[/b]
[b]Nephertum[/b]
[b]Olive1996:[/b]
[b]Olivurh: [/b]
[b]Pity:[/b]
[b]Photonplasma:[/b]
[b]Pops:[/b]
[b]Roulé 305:[/b]
[b]revilo1998:[/b]
[b]Rwinter96:[/b]
[b]Scherzy:[/b]
[b]Sig:[/b]
[b]Sokol:[/b]
[b]SiLK06[/b]
[b]SnuggleWifMe:[/b]
[b]StevenC:[/b]
[b]Squipel:[/b]
[b]TheBrunswickian:[/b]
[b]Trenton:[/b]
[b]Tweener:[/b]
[b]Tyler:[/b]
[b]TheGayOne[/b]
[b]Unshattered Illusion:[/b]
[b]VinnyV:[/b]
[b]WhisperingWinds:[/b]
[b]Zeus:[/b]

[hr][/hr]

[b][size=150][color=#FF8000]The Vets[/color][/size][/b]
[b]Aman:[/b]
[b]Angel:[/b]
[b]Burns:[/b]]
[b]Demo:[/b]
[b]Ebsy:[/b]
[b]Example:[/b]
[b]Flump:[/b]
[b]George:[/b]
[b]GoPink!:[/b]
[b]Hunter:[/b]
[b]Jimjam:[/b]
[b]JonathanT88:[/b]
[b]LPmusiclover:[/b]
[b]Moonbear:[/b]
[b]Ned:[/b]
[b]rxxli:[/b]
[b]Scottnesss:[/b]
[b]Saint Drogo:[/b]
[b]Stark:[/b]
[b]Sturgis:[/b]
[b]Tim.:[/b]
[b]Vortex:[/b]
[b]FameMonster:[/b]
[b]HjGranger:[/b]
[b]Issac:[/b]]
[b]mattyk:[/b]



ADD ME bih
User avatar
mvmaree9
New Member
 
First name: Mary
Posts: 21
Likes received: 18
Joined: 28th July, 2017, 11:29 pm
Location: MA
Country: United States (us)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby mvmaree9 » 10th September, 2017, 7:01 pm

Ethán wrote:The Staff
Anonymous Boy:Thanks for making this wonderfully fucked up place :heart: It's a shame I joined well after your days of actively using GTF because you seem amazing :)
FirePhantom:Thanks for keeping Rene happy and providing him with dick :eli:
Jacketh:Well we have had a rather..interesting relationship since my last SYG to say the least. I think we were on quite good terms up until the Discord argument, after that I took it upon myself to be the biggest dickhead possible and I'm truly sorry for that. You're a pretty cool guy and I'm glad you finally got your anal cavity violated had intimate loving sex =P. I appreciate how dedicated you are to this place and the ridiculous amount of time you spend trying to make this place better and active :heart:
Cobalt:It's a shame how your time on the forum came to an end, tbh I'm not sure what to say about you, your visits to the site this past year have really just been sporadic sjw wall posts. I'm sorry I made that distasteful joke that really upset you, I meant no harm :hug:
KrisCross:Kristofff, !One of my favourite members of all time :eli: I love how shady you are at everyone here in private but you're the nice mod on the outside :eyes: Between spilled tea with Kyler and Twink chat you've made me laugh a ridiculous amount of times and given me much appreciated wisdom about the hoe™ life. You're also daddy asfk, The Dua Lipa of GTF.
Kaspar:Cool guy, I'm not sure what to say without using a million different synonyms for 'nice'



The Regulars
^George^:love you come back you shady mess
-Brandon-:I miss you! There was a period where you became part of the furniture in chat and every time I joined I was guaranteed to see you and then you suddenly dissapeared :( I hope all is well!
Auralnauts:whom?
BenC:I'm glad you slotted in so nicely into your House Cup team and that you've made quite a few friends here so quickly :) Other than that I don't think we've ever spoken, let's see if that changes xD
bitterberryBaptiste, you french twink :eli: cutie. Unfortunately that's all I know about you! from what I can tell your a lovely chap.
blakep123:whomst?
bluesunstorm:when?
boiii: :heart: u Kammy, you have shit taste in boys and ur a bit fem phobic! other than that you're amazing. keep being twinky and belgian and I'm sure the boys will come flying in.
byter11Paul my fellow dom top™ you're a cutie and it's always great to see you in chat :P
bottleneck97:Ivan?! Where have you been¿ Last time I saw you was the 2016 House Cup, in which you were a superb member of Middle Earth :hug:
BryanC:You always used to come in chat and cam, you're incredibly cute and passionate about what you stand for =)
BrownjaminBen:The cute guy with Cal
BucketTechTyler! you're one of the more underrated new users, I think you did well in the House Cup and made a few friends along the way which is great.
Calcifer:Math code nerdy guy :lol: You're alright, I don't really interact with you tbh.
CelticSky:I see you occasionally in threads but I don't think you've ever come into chat so I haven't met you yet :( I'm sure you're a great guy.
Circles:Contrary to popular opinion, I think you're an arsehole.
Cxurujeto:Bennett! I hope Russia treated you well, I missed seeing your lovely face in chat :heart:
ChriskaliGreat addition to GTF :heart: You're already more iconic than 99% of the people here and you've only been here a month, have fun in school and slay bitches in hockeyx
Corrdorr: I don't know her.
ConnorM:Hottie <3 Who also doubles as a mafia god? :eli: You're incredibly intelligent and its amazing seeing some of the stuff you say in ID.
Conor:hot
c70toemasSS, I've only got to know you recently but you're a great guy! I hope university treats you well and you make plenty of friends :hug: I'll try stop Mary from bullying you xD
Deither:Little bitch. You're an AMAZING guy Sam, you really are. LOL. Always interesting to chat with you and discuss the finer things in life like ballet dancers :gay: I hope you're enjoying 'college' and you overcome your sexuality troubles :hug:
Dewitt:whomstive?
Dmitzi:Cutie, a bit crazy.
DotMycin:Ron! Seriously underrated. You were amazing in this House Cup and your talents really shined :heart: Also your voice completely shocked me :rofl2:
Ethan/Ω:Black gays are shaking in their graves
Erebos:Karel, I've seen you in chat quite a bit but haven't really spoken to you. You're probably a cool guy.
Enrique: Where the fuck did you go bitch, I remember when I first joined we'd spend so much time in chat with Gia, Dessy, Juraj etc. You're a great singer and I hope everything is going well for you, my favourite messy "bisexual".
Finch:Jjoeeyyy, my little oriental princess xx :heart: I glad I've got to know you a bit better during this House Cup and in twink chat :eli: You're incredibly nice but also a shady bitch, which I love
fourSox:Pheobe!!! Middle Earth's number one girl, where have you been?? tbh I know you're probably having an amazing time enjoying life and rock climbing =P
freakism:Hottie, you have an adorable dog and a sometimes questionable taste in men :eli:
Ganymede Kinda creepy and weird mexican dude :shifty: But you've been a great addition to this site and you fitted into the Discord chat extremely well, I hope you are successful in jumping over the border walls of Pity's bussy :eli:
GreenSkye:Adam, you're sooo shy xD I hope you can come out of your shell a little more. Oh you're a cutie too.
GyAdam:?¿
Hedgie:I want to touch your pussies :eli: You're a lovely guy and a popularite king =)
Isaac:Annoyingly good at Geoguessr and you soundly tragically British. Aside from that you're a decent bloke even if you're on the wrong side of politics.
James:Always talks about himself and complains about rich white boy problems :tea:
JamesK:Dimitris! you rocking that beard <3
JacobMy favourite twink here, awesome guy. I hope tennis buddy turns out gay so you can have nice loving, jesus-approved, wholesome sex :eli:
JamieC:Cutie, excellent taste in music ( aside from this recent Taylor mess :eyes: but I can look past that) , decent fashion sense and questionable dance moves :eli:
JosheAdorable :heart: You're quite new and I hope you find your place in GTF =P
JuhO: You've been really inconsistent this year, understandably as you're incredibly busy =P But you did come back and slay the talent contest out of nowhere. I hope you fine another awkward fin to date :hug: :heart:
Krists:Hottiee, You have a very negative attitude and don't think very highly of yourself, which is a shame :( You're a great guy and I wish the best for you.
Knope: Come back fucking bitch
Liam:I'd like to be on the mailing list for yours and Jacob's sextape :eli: You have terrible luck with boys and I hope that changes :hug:
Lightbringer: Another one of those guys I see posting occasionally but know absolutely nothing about :dunno:
lilryan:Likes twinks?
Littlenorthernboy:You are quite odd LNB but in the best possible way
Lochlan:Great guy with an even greater pussy
Lundie:Come back for Jack's sake.
M4DNESS:hot, swedish, hot
Mati:I'm judging you everytime you meet George and/or partake in orgies with him
Mathue:cute musical nerd I think
MCarr: Miguel papito!! adorable twink, you've been one of my favourite new members this year and it's crazy to see how much you've grown. I'm looking forward to seeing more amazing stuff coming from you in the future :heart:
Merkel:dont know her
ModernVampire! Underrated as fuck, you're ridiculously cute, I remember seeing HTTYD's team lipsync and thinking damn :eli: Also a pretty talented bloke.
Mr. BrightsideGavinnnn, make sure to tell me all about it when you fuck Kamiel
Muddylegs:Rob bitch I'm still sad that you left but I know that you're doing well and you're happy which is great :heart:
McMmigas:Mcniggers, new and active in chat, thats all i know sadly
MysteriousShadow:Quite a mystery
Nab21:Thank you for being such a reliable judge in the House Cup :hug: it really helped a lot. Also you're a lovely guy and I hope everything is well. Eid Mubarak.
NathanD3V:You need to be here more! another on of the excellent new members who's joined this year.
NephertumJimmy, you're memes are tragic and you need to reconsider your life choices. Other than that you're a great guy.
Olive1996:shittest choice in men.
Olivurh: Oli bbbbb!bB cute little Swedish twink with a thicc ass :eli: Hope you find a sugar daddy xx
Pity:Surprisingly you've become one of my favourite members here, I'm glad I've got to know you better and see that you're much more than just the stupid shit you post in I.D ;) I'm very happy that college is going well for you so far and I'm sure you'll win your election. You're an excellent addition to this site and It wouldn't be the same without you. However, you really do need to stop being a silly bitch and go talk to Mikey!!!!! You're killing me everytime you bitch out :tea:
Photonplasma:great guy
Pops:come back
Roulé 305:Rory!! Lovely to see you back and in the new Discord :hug: Always a pleasure having you in chat.
revilo1998:Oli, I hope all is well, I take it you've been really busy this year?
Rwinter96:Ryan, you're a decent guy, bit quiet and reserved though
Scherzy:urghh why the fuck are you so far down the list, I'm tired and cbf writing. Ily Aiden its always fun talking to you on Discord and hearing all the messy spanish things you've done :eli: Another one of my fav people on this site.
Sig:cme backbtich
Sokol:Cute, Belgian, new
SiLK06Sami!! I absolutely love seeing more girls here and you've been great in the short amount of time you've been here. Your friend Pieandcheesecake is...uh.. something else.l
SnuggleWifMe:Grifififiiffifififgnldfaes
'ldsffsfsfsfsffssffs
Upset you lied to me and said to make you a vice captain because you'd be active this summer :tea: But you're an amazing guy who always makes me laugh in chat, I hope you had a great summer and enjoy your time in college getting filled with lots of peen :eli:
StevenC:What happened? did u died
Squipel:alright I guess, a little bit annoying at times.
TheBrunswickian:I guess I sort of actually like you now just a little bit possibly maybe.
VinnyV:Come back so jack can fuccccc
Zeus:Rafealelel papi its sad you aren't active anymore because you're an amazing guy and you were the first one to ever talk to me


GTF Icons
poolerboy0077:You're an inspiration Erick, too many people here see you as just a creepy mexican pedophile, but I know you're much, much more. :heart:
mvmaree09:Fat mood. Literally my favourite member, all these gays are quaking, trembling and shaking in their coffins. You are the true Juul Queen. Talking to you on voice and spilling the tea is always fun :heart: I hope Andrew stops being a silly bitch and wifes you real quick, he doesn't know what he's missing out on. Have fun in school this year and make sure to love all the sisters, especially Tara and even that messy Ashley.
Dessy:Dessy, I'm stilled shocked at you suddenly leaving GTF, you really are a huge part of this forum Des and the lack of your presence here will be truly felt, I always enjoyed our chats, you never failed to make me laugh in chat with your reaction faces :lol:
Thotiana: Even though you havent been here you still have managed to make mine and a few other's summer. Through your amazingly petty and funny snap stories, I'm on team Thot, fuck Levi! Keep on reading messy bitches, like your ex roommate who couldnt even put on a damn sheet properly :rofl2: I'm sure on of the snacks from across the hall will knock on your door one day and try to be ur mans, if not you can just steal one of ur friends :eli:




Aman:fucking annoying, but oddly loveable at the same time?
Angel:well we didn't see eye to eye on anything really, It was just a case of you being an incredibly serious guy and me being the exact opposite, we just couldn't get along :dunno:
Burns:whom
Demo:Georgie papito callienteEEE! even though you were a dumb bitch in the last mafia game i still :heart: u
Ebsy:hottie
Example:kyler sis! you're fucking crazy, funny and everything inbetween. You really are one of a kind, everything you say makes me laugh, especially when you expose dumb bitches. You live the whackest life amongst pedo's, rapists and satan worshippers, I hope you can get out of Chiliwack some time! Keep on running this forum Kyler :eli:
Flump:A-aron, you twinky god :heart: you. Always great to see you in chat & backroom :eli: I hope you find a man to deal with your high maintenance ass :gay:
George:Cunt xx
Hunter:I want to eat your fucking boyhole out with a knife and fork
Jimjam:Daddy.
JonathanT88:Great bloke,
Moonbear:Hi, come back and fuck kyler
Ned:! great guy with the worst luck :(
rxxli:Miss you! Its a shame you had to leave, but I really did appreciate your presence here.
Scottnesss: :tea:
Saint Drogo:Weird, hot, Norwegian.
Stark:who
Sturgis:what..oh DESHAKE
Tim.:Gayest kid in the world :rofl2: Nah I hope you're enjoying ur time backpacking and It's always fun to talk to you in chat.
Vortex:sluttttttt, next time I'm in the states I'll make sure to let you know so we can find a nice twink to share ;)
FameMonster:Cute and really good at drag from what I hear.
mattyk:AMAZING guy, really sucks that you have to leave =(


i love u & myself <3
User avatar
mvmaree9
New Member
 
First name: Mary
Posts: 21
Likes received: 18
Joined: 28th July, 2017, 11:29 pm
Location: MA
Country: United States (us)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby KrisCross » 10th September, 2017, 8:09 pm

TheBrunswickian wrote:KrisCross: Kris you're sweet and kind and ridiculously attractive. You're always a pleasure to talk to and can make any chatroom more interesting. Fuck my pussy with a rake mum.

Aww Jesse, you're the sweetest! :hug: that last part tho
User avatar
KrisCross
Senior Moderator
 
Posts: 6755
Likes received: 231
Joined: 15th February, 2011, 6:04 pm
Country: Belgium (be)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby Kaspar » 10th September, 2017, 8:14 pm

mvmaree9 wrote:
Ethán wrote::rip:


i love u & myself <3


Omg Mary did you really have to quote these two whole long posts xd
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!



ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast
 
First name: Kacper
Posts: 1440
Likes received: 343
Joined: 18th January, 2017, 5:50 pm
Location: Northern Poland, almost by the sea ey
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby Chriskali » 10th September, 2017, 8:18 pm

Ethán wrote:slay bitches in hockeyx


The queens on the field are always afraid of me lmao
Image
User avatar
Chriskali
New Member
 
First name: Christian
Posts: 32
Likes received: 40
Joined: 23rd July, 2017, 6:23 pm
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Country: United States (us)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby BrownjaminBen » 10th September, 2017, 8:49 pm

Aww, thanks Jesse, I'll make an attempt to return from the wilderness every so often :heart:

And thanks Ethan! (even though I'm not with Cal :rofl2: )
Image
ImageImageImage
User avatar
BrownjaminBen
Here For Your Bentertainment
Popularité Runner-Up
 
First name: Ben
Posts: 714
Likes received: 11
Joined: 19th December, 2014, 4:20 am
Location: South East
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 10th September, 2017, 9:17 pm

KrisCross wrote:
TheBrunswickian wrote:KrisCross: Kris you're sweet and kind and ridiculously attractive. You're always a pleasure to talk to and can make any chatroom more interesting. Fuck my pussy with a rake mum.

Aww Jesse, you're the sweetest! :hug: that last part tho

Image
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King



Image
User avatar
TheBrunswickian
Data Collector, Community Ambassador
 
First name: Jesse
Posts: 2857
Likes received: 346
Joined: 30th January, 2014, 11:49 pm
Location: Melbourne
Country: Australia (au)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby ConnorM » 13th September, 2017, 6:01 pm

Ethán wrote:ConnorM:Hottie <3 Who also doubles as a mafia god? :eli: You're incredibly intelligent and its amazing seeing some of the stuff you say in ID.

Ethan that was really sweet of you <3

The Brunswickian wrote:ConnorM: Highkey daddy. You're insight of history is always interesting

Danke.
Image
User avatar
ConnorM
Sir Conor the Incompetent
 
Posts: 422
Likes received: 90
Joined: 14th December, 2013, 11:21 pm
Location: NY
Country: United States (us)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby M4DNESS » 14th September, 2017, 10:47 am

Ethán wrote:M4DNESS:hot, swedish, hot


Oh stahp it you, you're the hot one ;) :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Image
User avatar
M4DNESS
Eric Saade Impersonator. I will be Popular.
 
First name: Alex
Posts: 1314
Likes received: 9
Joined: 5th April, 2014, 4:25 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Country: Sweden (se)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby Cobalt » 14th September, 2017, 4:56 pm

I'm still here (ish) but not currently an active moderator, sorry y'all I was just being salty. :P
User avatar
Cobalt
Mafia Mom
 
Posts: 20742
Likes received: 114
Joined: 1st August, 2009, 12:20 am
Country: United States (us)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby Vortex » 15th September, 2017, 10:45 am

UGH IT'S SO LONG THO
ImageImageImage

Ebsy wrote:Leave it to losers on Twitter to complain about being pandered to. You're supposed to complain when someone panders to others, not to you.
[4:46 AM] Saint Drogo: Also, you've got a strangely appealing asshole. I'll give you that much.
[6:03 AM] Pity: Omg... stop making me sound like a racist idiot
[4:51 AM] Scherzy: jerk off to clinton in the safety of your own bedroom luv
[2:56 PM] Saint Drogo: Literally let me use my cock as a paintbrush and my unborn children as paint.
User avatar
Vortex
Saint Drogo's mistress.
 
First name: Da'Neil Boxley
Posts: 9000
Likes received: 263
Joined: 28th August, 2008, 2:43 pm
Location: Kentucky
Country: United States (us)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby Sig » 21st September, 2017, 10:27 pm

[quote="Ethán"
Sig:cme backbtich=([/quote]

But you see I got a life. :dunno:

Also yaaaay still relevant enough not to get axed from the magic list. Even though I should be a vet :P
Image
User avatar
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK
 
First name: Sigurd :P
Posts: 1915
Likes received: 6
Joined: 9th March, 2015, 9:05 pm
Location: Philadelphia PA
Country: United States (us)

Re: SPILL YOUR GUTS, SUMMER EDITION.

Unread postby KrisCross » 22nd September, 2017, 8:59 am

Okay I tried keeping it short and mostly about the people I haven't said much about before or that I got to know over summer, if you didn't make the cut, that's probably a good thing! :keke:

The Staff
Jacketh: Maybe it's stockholm syndrome, but being on staff over the past months, I grew really fond of you. The amount of effort you've been putting in GTF for so long now is insane, I don't think many of us would have that kind of patience. Aside from being our beloved dictator, you're also always great to talk to in chat. :heart:
Kaspar: Don't listen to what they say Kasp, your hair is beautiful, don't cut it! The rest of you is beautiful too, as is your personality. I can't think of anyone more chilled out and nice than you. :hug:
Example: Kyler, my sweet summerchild. One of my absolute faves. :heart: You're too good and too pure for basically everything going on in your life. I'm still saving up for that helicopter so Ethan and I can fly in and rescue you from the buttcrack of hell you currently live in. You're also probably the most honest person I know and you get away with it cause everyone thinks you're joking. Luckily, I know that when Kyler says you're trash, you're trash. :tea:




The Regulars
boiii: The first of the Belgian invaders, not counting myself. Sometimes I wonder if you even enjoy putting up with us, but I'm glad you do. You're always nice and fun to talk to! Except for the part where you are anti-fem and refuse to wear crop tops! :mad:
byter11 Paul! I didn't really know you before the Discord launched, but I'm glad I do now! You're fun, smart and really into Rick & Morty, what more could I ask for in a man? :smitten:
Calcifer: LEAVE PITY ALONE!! :weep:
Chriskali You're pretty funny and nice at the same time, too bad you're so busy sometimes, but it's always great when you're around. I guess quaking with Mary is a full time job!
Corrdorr: Pretty sure ur dead.
Conor: You have something of an aesthetic going on and I love it. You're also kinda cute.
c70 Thomas! You're honestly a great guy and I hope you get everything you want in the future! I recognize a lot of the insecurities you have from when I was younger. I hope you realize we're all rooting for you! :hug:
Deither: French daddy. You're as much a mystery sometimes as you are hot. Luckily the looks didn't come without the personality! :heart:
Ethan/Ω: Where do I even start sis? I'm incredibly grateful I got to know you and I never expected us to get along like this, before we sacrificed our precious sleep for the House Cup together. Pretty sure I'm about 246% more rude since, but oh well, you're worth it. You never fail to make me laugh. :heart: If this ship sinks, I'll let you freeze to death in the water and push you off to the bottom of the cold dark ocean we jump together! :hug:
Erebos: Belgian invades nr 2. I feel like you're actually a bit mysterious. Who are you sister? What are your intentions?
Image
Finch: Absolutely the sweetest boy I know. Don't let the others get yo you, Joe! We love you! :wtc: You deserve all the good things in life, because you are literally the greatest.
freakism: We haven't even truly talked on a personal level and I know we are supposed to hate each other for our public sexual habits, but no words can describe how hard I'm crushing on you. :blush: Send nudes pls.
Liam: neeaaar, faaar, whEREVER YOU AAARE, as CA you were always subpar
Mati: The thought of meeting you stresses me out a little, cause I can't always tell how much of your jokes you actually mean. At the same time, I'm actually kinda looking forward to it!
MCarr: You truly put the Port of geese in Portuguese. A nice twink that does great lipsyncs!
McMmigas: You truly put the ghetto Spain in Portugal. :eli:
Olivurh: You're personality is wild and all over the place, but I love it cause you're swedish.
Pity: Who would have thought, after all those arguments on those horrible threads you made, that I would grow so fond of you! Maybe it is because I see an actual good person deep down that chaotic 4chan personality, maybe it is because on a personal level you don't actually treat others the way your political ideas would suggest or maybe it's because I recognize a lot of myself in your first boy struggles. Who knows!
Roulé 305: We never really talked I think, but you're always genuinely nice. I'm glad we have you around on GTF.
Rwinter96: Battle me when you finished your copies of Pokemon Sun/Moon! :eli:
Scherzy: There's something special on you, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Good think I'm coming to NYC to put my fingers on you! :eli: In all seriousness though, despite creative differences, I enjoy your presence a lot and you keep making me forget how young you actually are.
Sokol: A great Belgian twink. Despite being super rude, you're also super fun. Just pls allow me to finish reading this brat taming manual first! I really hope you and Timon have a fun date!
SiLK06 One of those incredibly nice members. I don't see you around a lot, but when I do, you always leave a good impression.
SnuggleWifMe: Where have you gone, Griff? :err:
Squipel: You inadvertently became a true icon on GTF. Whether Ethan likes it or not.
TheBrunswickian: Jesse! I love having you around. Whether it is on staff chat or general chat, you're always fun. You also somehow manage to make me laugh about political inside jokes I am absolutely clueless about.
Zeus: You and your booty are missed dearly sis. :(




The Vets
Ebsy: I can't believe I never realized you were kinda hot until recently!
Flump: The way we disagree about everything sex-related makes me feel like we'd have really great sex. :eli: Or really horrible, but you're still fun to talk to so I wouldn't even be mad!
George: Despite disagreeing sometimes, I have to admit you're of great value on GTF, always there to make new members feel welcome!
Jimjam: Jamie, you're one of those people I never really knew, but then turned out to be pretty great. You always make chat feel that bit more lively!
JonathanT88: We never really talked in person, but I'm kinda sad you're not around that much anymore. You have a way with words not many people have.
Scottnesss: A bish. But in a good, fun, way. I hope you'll have more time for GTF gain soon, cause I feel like every community needs a Scott.
Tim.: You've been on GTF since forever and you've been an amazing person since forever. I really can't think of anything bad to say about you! Truly underrated! :hug:
Vortex: Dan, I know you like calling yourself a mess, but you're a lot more valuable than you think. You're always active in chat and I'm sure you make a lot of people laugh! :heart:
mattyk: Thank you for coming back for the House Cup Matty, you were always of such great value to GTF! :hug:
User avatar
KrisCross
Senior Moderator
 
Posts: 6755
Likes received: 231
Joined: 15th February, 2011, 6:04 pm
Country: Belgium (be)

Next

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 15 guests