Happy

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Happy

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 8th September, 2017, 1:55 pm

Alrighty this is simple. If you could pin it down to one specific moment, what was the happiest moment of your life?

Mines not something exciting like you'd expect.

It was back in 2015, I was 16 and me and 7 or 8 of my friends skipped school to spend a day in the city (such rebels! :eli: ) We didn't do anything particularly amazing, we pretty much just skateboarded the entire CBD getting up to immature shenanigans along the way. But I just remember how good a mood I was in that day, I was laughing like every 10 seconds at something. The bit that I always look back on is at the end of the day we were sitting on some couches in a Starbucks and talking, I was just so happy, idek how to describe how I felt at that moment, but it was great! lol
Anyways there's my lame happiest moment, now share yours.
Twink enthusiast

ImageImage

ImageImage
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 649

Re: Happy

Unread postby Jacketh » 8th September, 2017, 2:01 pm

I can't remember a moment where I was really, really happy. That is kinda tragic and has made me sad :(
Jacketh
Admin

First name: Jack
Likes received: 627

Unread postby Abdeltyf » 8th September, 2017, 2:07 pm

Jacketh wrote:I can't remember a moment where I was really, really happy.

:weep:

:keke:
Abdeltyf
Formerly "Winpartium"

First name: Abdeltyf
Likes received: 25

Team: The Far East

Unread postby Squipel » 8th September, 2017, 2:17 pm

Jacketh wrote:I can't remember a moment where I was really, really happy. That is kinda tragic and has made me sad :(

Don't worry you feel don't feel better eventually.
Squipel
King of the Gingers

First name: James
Likes received: 19

Unread postby KrisCross » 9th September, 2017, 7:27 am

I was gonna say I can't pinpoint an exact moment because I've had so many happy moments, some are bigger things like traveling Thailand with a group of people I became very close with or having a cute day with my boyfriend, some are smaller things like finally getting that game I wanted or walking through the city on a sunny day, wearing a cute outfit...

but omg Jack :err:
KrisCross
Moderator Emeriti

Likes received: 246

Unread postby Kaspar » 9th September, 2017, 7:40 am

I think the happiest moment of my life might have been my first kiss. That was quite some time ago :P and with a girl :rip: Now, kisses are not a big deal generally, but at that moment it seemed like the most important thing to me. And even though it was clumsy and awkward, first kisses have that kind of magic in them. I don't think that anything had a similar impact on me, after it I was going back home through the town, still in shock, daydreaming (which almost got me killed that day btw, as I didn't pay attention to the traffic :rip: ), then for like legit 2-3 days I was sitting at home just like smiling to myself, just like that, all the time :lol: That was very happy
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Year Cup Judge / Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 400

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 9th September, 2017, 7:44 am

Probably sitting in the back of my friend Liam's car as we drove 250km down the Hume Freeway overtaking our mates as we left Gundagai.
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

TheBrunswickian
Data Collector, Community Ambassador

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 361

Unread postby Wayde » 9th September, 2017, 7:43 pm

Earlier this year some friends and I went on a cruise to celebrate graduating high school. We had spent hours fundraising all four years of high school to pay for the trip, and we were ready for a vacation. Oddly enough though, I think one of my favorite days of the trip was before we had even set sail to the Caribbean. We drove about 7 hours down to Orlando Florida the day before with the car full of us friends and then spent the afternoon at Downtown Disney. The excitement in the air was electric, we played so much old music that we had grown up with, told stories of old high school drama, and I don't know if I have ever laughed that much on any other day in my life. I had quite the rough high school experience, and this getaway was just the highlight of all four years. I will never forget it.
Wayde
A Witty User Titleā„¢

First name: Wayde
Likes received: 23

Unread postby Lochlan » 9th September, 2017, 9:42 pm

The happiest moment I can remember at the moment happened at our leavers prom. My friend and I were single af so when it got to the slow dance at the end we ended up leaning over a balcony and cuddling. I just remember being super happy to have a friend like that and how cute the whole thing was :keke:
I'll find some real nice thing for my signature one day..
Lochlan

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 52

Team: The Wild West

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], boiii, CommonCrawl [Bot], Cui, Facebook [Bot], Hawke_Boi, Influp, ItsMeJack, I'amMe, Jacketh, Sogou [Spider], Sokol, Squipel, Stale_Croissant, Teddie, Woollyhoolly, Yahoo [Bot] and 153 guests