GTFess: Sex, Scandal and Anonymous Confessions

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: GTFess: Sex, Scandal, Anonymous Confessions and Ethan

Unread postby Calcifer » 13th February, 2018, 3:46 pm

Woollyhoolly wrote:
Submission 646 wrote:

It's much more difficult to meet new people or become part of a conversation as it was on flash chat.

Absolutely not true, what? Discord is way easier to just chat in.
ImageImageImage
Calcifer
Some Hypersexual Puppy Cat Thing

First name: Calum
Likes received: 121

Unread postby Hierax » 13th February, 2018, 4:51 pm

Woollyhoolly wrote:
Submission 646 wrote:

It's much more difficult to meet new people or become part of a conversation as it was on flash chat.

Temi, what's this formatting?
And this is submission 647, not 646 :argh:
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Likes received: 357

Unread postby Hierax » 13th February, 2018, 4:57 pm

Submission #648 wrote:Having been around to know all the old users, and having seen some of the new users, there's definitely still the same kind of community spirit that got all us back. A few of the people who came back didn't really like each other, bitched, etc, but we all had collective references and things to reminisce over. I'm pretty sure the newer users will have that too.
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Unread postby Hierax » 13th February, 2018, 4:59 pm

Submission #649 wrote:why do people tolerate hohenidoom hanging around after sleeping with madness, breaking up with harry and then complaining about his loneliness ???

Eeeek :rip:. It all happened outside of GTF though? And complaining about your loneliness isn't against the rules. :keke:
There's your answer dear. x
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Unread postby Hierax » 13th February, 2018, 7:03 pm

Submission #650 wrote:There is a little underground movement starting to create a separate exclusive Discord, just letting y'all know.

Care telling me more? I love underground movements.
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Unread postby Hierax » 13th February, 2018, 7:06 pm

Submission #651 wrote:With regards to that Drés post... That flowery dick was way out of line with some of the shit they said, but I have to be honest, I thought the post was sarcastic on my first read and finding out it wasn't made me sick to my stomach. The fact that religion and a 'loving god' is causing him to repress his sexuality sickens me. It's actually so heart breaking.

Oh I agree, it's crossing the line a little bit for me too. I feel like he shouldn't say this stuff, but he's allowed to express his opinion.
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Unread postby Woollyhoolly » 13th February, 2018, 7:30 pm

Sokol wrote:
Woollyhoolly wrote:
Submission 646 wrote:

Ur a mod edit my posts if u dun like the way they look...

did anybody say high maintenance ?
Made you look

Trudeau's my daddy
Woollyhoolly
Classy

First name: Tim
Likes received: 113

Unread postby Hierax » 13th February, 2018, 7:36 pm

Woollyhoolly wrote:
Sokol wrote:
Woollyhoolly wrote:
Submission 646 wrote:

Ur a mod edit my posts if u dun like the way they look...

did anybody say high maintenance ?

ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Unread postby Hierax » 13th February, 2018, 7:38 pm

Submission #652 wrote:Underground movement lol there has been and will always be seperate group chats from GTF it’s the nature of large communities once people get closer they want to have their own smaller discussions. Unless this “underground movement” is claiming to be part GTF like the under 18 server or the Dutch discord was then there’s no issue.

Thanks, anonymous Mod. :)
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Unread postby Hierax » 13th February, 2018, 7:39 pm

Submission #653 wrote:At this point is super obvious the year cup isn’t working out when you’re getting 2 entries for the dress up challenge and one of them is just Temi taking a selfie. Maybe it’s time to drop it? Sokols was super cute though.

The year cup does good in some challenges, the ones where you actually have to get up from your PC/phone are usually too hard for people because they're so lazy.

And thanks, babe. :gay:
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Unread postby scottnesss » 13th February, 2018, 8:09 pm

Submission #652 wrote:Underground movement lol there has been and will always be seperate group chats from GTF it’s the nature of large communities once people get closer they want to have their own smaller discussions. Unless this “underground movement” is claiming to be part GTF like the under 18 server or the Dutch discord was then there’s no issue.

This^

There have been loads of facebook chats, tinychats, Whatsapp groups and kik chats over the years. Anyone worried about, or trying to promote a divide/their own percieved "special" status on the forum, is just being silly. :tea:
Image Image

JonathanT88 wrote:Scottnesss - You'll always be GTF's token narcissist, and don't let any newbie scum tell you differently. You're wonderful, and watching you destroy everyone around you with your sass is very satisfying.
scottnesss
I don't hate all of you; Some of you I only dislike.

Likes received: 185

Unread postby Dolly » 13th February, 2018, 8:13 pm

lol new users think they're part of a secret gay society because they made a group chat with their friends
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 807

Unread postby Flower » 13th February, 2018, 8:36 pm

Submission #651 wrote:With regards to that Drés post... That flowery dick was way out of line with some of the shit they said, but I have to be honest, I thought the post was sarcastic on my first read and finding out it wasn't made me sick to my stomach. The fact that religion and a 'loving god' is causing him to repress his sexuality sickens me. It's actually so heart breaking.

So, critizising God is "way out of line" but sending an anonymous message for a hate speech is okay? Really? I like the way you think.
A star is a star, it doesn’t matter where in the sky I shine.
Flower

Likes received: 10

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 13th February, 2018, 8:40 pm

Flower wrote:

So, critizising God is "way out of line" but sending an anonymous message for a hate speech is okay? Really? I like the way you think.

Criticising God is fine. I dislike the idea of God, and I dislike the way in which religion both justifies and leads to oppression.

What's out of line is the context in which you make certain arguments and, importantly, the tone with which you do so. Nobody wants you not to hold your opinions, we just want you to learn to defend them with a level of maturity appropriate for your age and intelligence.
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada

First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Likes received: 774

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 13th February, 2018, 10:23 pm

Sokol wrote:
Submission #650 wrote:There is a little underground movement starting to create a separate exclusive Discord, just letting y'all know.

Care telling me more? I love underground movements.

Thanks for inviting me, dick.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 385

Unread postby Hierax » 14th February, 2018, 4:36 am

Submission #654 wrote:Isn't it fucked up that the implication is that Professor X is homophobic? There were no openly LGBT Xmen while he was leading the team, and current comic canon even implies that Iceman WAS comfortable with being gay as a younger teen, but became more and more closeted the longer he was part of the xmen (with professor X)

Beyond that, after his death the Xmen find out that there was a vampire mutant who'd been shoved in a coffin and buried underneath Xavier's mansion by one of his ancestors (for the crime of being gay), who'd been surviving in a state of suspended animation the whole time and yet Professor X just... didn't let him out? He has to have known he was there, that's his whole power, and yet he chose not to.

Isn't that just really fucked up, that the guy who wanted to have sex with an underage Jean Grey, strangled his twin while they were in the womb, and just erased a group of Xmen from everyone's memories after he fucked up and got them killed- THAT guy is the one being moralistic about sexuality

Damn, you really looked into this.
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Unread postby Hierax » 14th February, 2018, 5:29 am

Submission #655 wrote:yes call, it is more difficult because you are one of the ones on discord all the time.

You just have to try and talk when there aren't as many people online, like now. Discord is usually crowded during the evening/at night, so if you don't find it easy to talk, just do so when it's a little bit quieter, there will always be people to talk to.
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Unread postby Rwinter96 » 14th February, 2018, 5:31 am

Sokol wrote:
Submission #655 wrote:yes call, it is more difficult because you are one of the ones on discord all the time.

You just have to try and talk when there aren't as many people online, like now. Discord is usually crowded during the evening/at night, so if you don't find it easy to talk, just do so when it's a little bit quieter, there will always be people to talk to.

And even in the busy times, the overflow channel exists for that specific reason
Rwinter96

First name: Ryan
Likes received: 43

Unread postby Corrdorr » 14th February, 2018, 5:38 am

This is such a first world issue discord has kept conversations going essentially 24/7 to varying degrees of success. If you feel incapable of starting a conversation or slipping into one that says more about your ability to talk to people in general than it does about discords ability for users to hold one :rip:

The discord is overflowing with new fags, how the hell is it hard to meet them when they're literally the ones dominating the exchanges?
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
Looks Pretty Good for a Dead Bitch

First name: Corey
Likes received: 151

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 14th February, 2018, 8:55 am

im part of an underground movement called Melbourne Fags, populated with a current mod, several current members and many former members (including someone george nearly fucked once)
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 553

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Example, Google Search Appliance, Google Web Preview [Bot], JonathanT88, KevCon, Linkdex [Bot], lionel23, Luke, Mojeek [Bot], Trendiction [Bot] and 110 guests