GTFess: Sex, Scandal and Anonymous Confessions

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: GTFess: Sex, Scandal, and Anonymous Confessions

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 7th January, 2018, 7:32 pm

Submission #457 wrote:Wolbre flat out says: "I don't want to seem power hungry". Look at his post on Sokol's page in comparison to Wooly's. It's clear that he voted no on Sokol's. Hmm, does it not make you seem power hungry when you vote down someone since you're probably the next ass-kisser in line? Sounds like deflection away from your disgusting, two-faced personality buddy
Where_Is_The_Truth.jpeg

Not sure how expressing public discontent with the moderators is the most effective form of "ass-kissing," nor am I sure this was Brennan's intention.
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada

First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Likes received: 784

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby polka dot » 8th January, 2018, 1:02 am

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #456 wrote:Can someone name me a new fag that doesn't have depression/mental health problems or isn't a complete snowflake?

I hate this trend.

Hello
Saving the day under the alias of Super Polka
polka dot

Likes received: 5

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 8th January, 2018, 8:35 am

Submission #458 wrote:Wolbre flat out says: "I don't want to seem power hungry". Look at his post on Sokol's page in comparison to Wooly's. It's clear that he voted no on Sokol's. Hmm, does it not make you seem power hungry when you vote down someone since you're probably the next ass-kisser in line? Sounds like deflection away from your disgusting, two-faced personality buddy
Where_Is_The_Truth.jpeg
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 8th January, 2018, 8:36 am

Submission #459 wrote:I still browse this forum because of the drama.
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Influp » 8th January, 2018, 8:38 am

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #456 wrote:Can someone name me a new fag that doesn't have depression/mental health problems or isn't a complete snowflake?

I hate this trend.

o/
King penguin has
arrived o/
Influp
Where's the leak ma'am?

First name: Ben
Likes received: 51

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 8th January, 2018, 8:38 am

Submission #460 wrote:Jon, as a mod I think you shouldn't encourage and give dolly a platform for his controversial opinions in chat by engaging with him. Yes it can be very frustrating with him saying something blatantly offensive however, in the past year he's made it obvious he only does so for attention and is not willing to actually consider your argument. The only thing being accomplished is a negative atmosphere.

Honestly, I just like a little debate every now and then; I'm not really trying to accomplish anything, so much as satisfy my own selfish desire to use long words and lots of "thuses." I see where you're coming from, and shall try to restrain myself (though I maintain a discussion about the limitations of free speech is pretty interesting).
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 8th January, 2018, 8:39 am

Submission #461 wrote:Jan is so much more pleasant since he had sex.

:lol:
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 8th January, 2018, 8:56 am

Submission #462 wrote:It annoys me how Cobalt thinks mafia equates to modship, he's been using it as an excuse for not doing much else for a very long time. Even the mafias he has hosted recently have been lacklustre with numerous deadlines missed as host.
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 8th January, 2018, 8:56 am

Submission #463 wrote:Dolly's asshole
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 8th January, 2018, 8:57 am

Submission #464 wrote:I tried to fuck a peach after watching Call Me by Your Name

I fucked a peach two years before I'd even heard of CMBYN. Get with it.
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 8th January, 2018, 8:59 am

Submission #465 wrote:I don’t think pedophilia should really apply to anyone above the age of 15. Consensual sex above that age should generally be allowed.

Okay friend, let me explain something to you since you seem to be new here. Hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilIa. I'm sick and tired of you trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. In many countries hebephilia is considered normal and healthy . Human beings have a natural attraction to girls who are going through puberty. Being attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent is fucking sick and disgusting, but only in the US does there seem to be an unwarranted taboo around a healthy and normal condition. My head hurts. I'm just trying to get my real life back.
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 8th January, 2018, 8:59 am

Submission #456 wrote:Jack is right. As much as the old members are complaining about the newer members, GTF needs to go into a new era with new people. Jack clearly knows he had done done his time, made his influence, and because of the demigod status he aquired if he had stayed around on staff he would simply hold Temi and Sokol back, as even if they were moderators they'd still feel inferior to him.
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 8th January, 2018, 9:00 am

Submission #457 wrote:Is anyone surprised George does not agree with it though, and it's probably a good thing he doesn't. Let's remember that he was banned for ruining his very close friend (Jesse's) moderator poll by making multiple accounts and voting no, and tried his best to cause as much drama as possible once he was forgiven for that and got made staff. He's obsessed with GTF and his standing on it and always will be.
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 8th January, 2018, 9:01 am

Submission #458 wrote:Sokol and Temi will be great for GTF if they stick around and have the confidence and activity.
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 8th January, 2018, 9:01 am

Submission #459 wrote:Thank God Kyler resigned as well. Biggest buffoon the sites ever had.
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby George » 8th January, 2018, 12:05 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #457 wrote:Is anyone surprised George does not agree with it though, and it's probably a good thing he doesn't. Let's remember that he was banned for ruining his very close friend (Jesse's) moderator poll by making multiple accounts and voting no, and tried his best to cause as much drama as possible once he was forgiven for that and got made staff. He's obsessed with GTF and his standing on it and always will be.

I find this one interesting; you are undoubtedly correct about Jesse's poll, but to insinuate the firstly i) I was forgiven for it, and secondly ii) that I went out of my way purposely to cause drama when I was appointed in November is simply wrong.

I) I was not forgiven, at least in part, by Staff. Beyond my ban, that event influenced decisions around me prior to me becoming staff (or so I am told, at least), as well as influence decisions made about me after I ceased to be staff. Even when Jesse went as far as to insist that he had forgiven me, I still did not believe him. It is not until recently that I began to believe otherwise.

II) I will accept that November was dramatic. I'll hold my hand up, I was a messy bitch. But what happened in November was firstly unintended (because hey, I *wanted* to be banned for a month, right? Do you understand what happened to me in my absence?) and secondly was as messy as it was because of how it was handled by both parties involved. I will hold my hands up, I could have handled myself better. But equally, access of information could have been handled better by staff, and I have discussed this to death with Rene in conversations since.

I wouldn't consider myself obsessed, per se, merely invested. You neglect the fact that I have gone on record - albeit recently, so perhaps its forgivable that you have - to point out that I am a paranoid, anxious teenager with acute separation issues. I won't say what I did wasn't wrong because of the "mental health card", I will fully hold my hands up and on multiple occasions when users approached me during my ban, I defended my ban. I deserved it. But to insist I was going out of my way to cause drama is simply wrong.

I am very curious however about this confession. I know full well that if I ask you to DM me to talk about this, you most likely won't, but I am honestly making an impassioned plea now. I am not angry, I have no intention to out you, I don't even care if you turn out to be someone who I find to be close to myself. I just want to find out who you are, and talk with you further about this, as I am simply curious to find out who my critics are. I appreciate you have no reason to, but if you want to help me improve, I'm all ears ;)
Image Hi, I'm George. Never met Me before? Image
George
Diaper Rash

First name: George
Likes received: 180

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Gavin » 8th January, 2018, 12:06 pm

the latest confessions really seem to be mod inspired :P
All i need, is the love you breathe
put your lips on me,
and i can live underwater ~Mika

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

First name: Gavin
Likes received: 197

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby ireland » 8th January, 2018, 12:17 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:

I hate this trend.

ireland

First name: Connor
Likes received: 29

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dolly » 8th January, 2018, 12:38 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #460 wrote:Jon, as a mod I think you shouldn't encourage and give dolly a platform for his controversial opinions in chat by engaging with him. Yes it can be very frustrating with him saying something blatantly offensive however, in the past year he's made it obvious he only does so for attention and is not willing to actually consider your argument. The only thing being accomplished is a negative atmosphere.

Honestly, I just like a little debate every now and then; I'm not really trying to accomplish anything, so much as satisfy my own selfish desire to use long words and lots of "thuses." I see where you're coming from, and shall try to restrain myself (though I maintain a discussion about the limitations of free speech is pretty interesting).

It is quite interesting, and frankly horrifying, that we live in a time in which believing in freedom is considered to be "controversial" and "blatantly offensive." You may disagree with what I have to say, but it reflects on your intellectual abilities if you are quick to designate my defense of the freedom of speech as abusive, toxic, and censorable. Please enroll in a university course on politics before making such idiotic, anonymous statements.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 850

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby Dolly » 8th January, 2018, 12:47 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #462 wrote:It annoys me how Cobalt thinks mafia equates to modship, he's been using it as an excuse for not doing much else for a very long time. Even the mafias he has hosted recently have been lacklustre with numerous deadlines missed as host.

This. I love when he brings up his post count when 6629 of them are in the Games & Competition sub-forum, an additional 6126 are of him whining just in the pop music discussion thread, and still pretends like he has contributed much.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 850

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], CRUSTY SEA MILF, Estaphel, Fadi, FireMonkey45, Gantrypengy, Gavin, George, jacob, JuhO, ladonna, Linkdex [Bot], Luke, Petre, samwilliams2352, sethsorrenson, Shayla, Sporksel, Woollyhoolly, Yandex Images [Bot] and 126 guests