GTFess: Sex, Scandal and Anonymous Confessions

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: GTFess: Sex, Scandal, and Anonymous Confessions

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 11th January, 2018, 9:42 am

Submission #464 wrote:Unchronological snapshots and vignettes chronicle the decline of a relationship.
__

"I just can't do it anymore, Jon," Influp sighed. "I can't keep up the charade."

"What charade?" Jon mumbled shakily, his voice doing little to hide his fear of what he knew was coming.

"This, what we've been doing. Pretending everything is alright, like we can go on like this forever. Maybe you can live in a fantasy world, but I can't." No sooner had Influp collected his coat and stood up to leave than Jon grabbed his arm and forcefully pushed him back down.

"We're in this together," Jon said, his voice carrying a weightier tone. "You are not walking out on me, not here, not like this."

"Sit down and enjoy your meal, and stop with the theatrics. Please."

9-18-33 - Improvement

I tried not to think about him today. I made it about an hour. It's getting better.

Influp

"Call your testicles the means of production, big boy, because I'm about to seize them."

"No, we have to get going- oh..." Influp's protest was halted barely before it began, by the immediacy with which Jon dropped to his knees and began to service his thick, 8-inch cock.

They were going to be late for dinner, Influp feared, but the way Jon was expertly blowing him meant he knew he wouldn't last very long.

"Fuck, Jon, I'm gonna..."

Influp exploded, painting on the canvas that was Jon's throat a veritable tableaux vivant of unborn children, which Jon swallowed more greedily than Shawn Mendes at a bathhouse.

10-25-32 - Untitled

I met somebody today. I didn't bring him up, barely thought about him.

Jon

"Why are you so willing to give up on us, hm? Why am I the only one around here who puts in any fucking effort?!" Jon raged.

Influp stood there, absorbing the tirade, determined to withstand fully the outpouring of 5 years of pent up anger and frustration.

He wouldn't respond. He had said all he needed to.

"You know what?" Jon continued. "Fuck you."

"You were never worth it."

Silence.

"Just get the fuck out of my house."

Hidden underneath a life-size poster of Margaret Thatcher rested a bag, and inside was Influp's new life.

Mostly untouched, every so often he'd take it out, on every occasion unpacking and repacking it with great ceremony, fantasizing about a life away from this house, and, for just a moment, through sheer force of will, bringing back lost time; by envisioning a timeline where he had gotten away earlier, years earlier, he didn't have to think about the true cost of this relationship - dreams deferred, hope worn down, ambition stalled, an entire life not just put on hold, but stolen, and unlived. In this way, his fantasy served a double role; it was not merely a model for the future, but a means of reclaiming of the past.

He always put the bag back. And each time he did, a future formerly full of promise, and reason for hope, got slightly dimmer.

Influp resented Jon. He resented him for keeping him here so long, for promising to be better but never improving, for everything. But what he could not bring himself to admit was that the loathing he had for himself was just as great, if not greater. How could he have been so stupid?

3-17-35 - Thoughts on the sustainability of a relationship built and sustained by solitary effort

Influp

8-9-33 - In the morning

He would always wake a little before me. It was uncanny, every day it would happen. The first thing he would do, as if without even thinking, was swing his arm across to my side of the bed, like he was searching for me, like he was unsure I'd be there.

I'll never forget the gentle caress that always followed, as if to say, in equal parts jealousy and devotion, "he is mine, and I can think of no other."

I woke up alone this morning.

Jon

Influp's cum was the golden nectar without which Jon could not live. He was
obsessed with it, addicted. Withdrawal was not pleasant, but his fury supplanted
his cravings, and provided him with some much-needed willpower.

The meandering conversations at 2 am; aimless evenings spent out on the beach, bodies close to the shoreline, waves crashing just in front of feet; hours passed in silence made bearable by the company of another; chilly night air brought in by an open window, and the not minding because you were in bed, embraced by your lover, and cold had no meaning to you in that moment. Names, faces, locations—they all leave in the end. These things stay with us.

Jon's antics were starting to wear on Influp. The last straw was not the time he had come home early from work and found Jon blowing the pool boy, gnawing on his dick like a mouse with some cheese.

Nor was it the time he had gone on an excursion to Manhattan to attend a symposium for work only to return and discover approximately four dozen
strangers in their living room, entangled and in various states of undress. Jon, when asked, filled Influp in on his plan - he had organized a massive 'welcome back' orgy, recruiting any man he could with the intent of creating what he described as a "cornucopia of cock."

No, the last straw was not one event, but a cascading series of one annoyance after another.

5-6-34 - The night we met

I couldn't stop staring at him. Dashing yet oblivious to his beauty, brilliant but completely unpretentious, complicated but not aloof, kind without pretense. I knew then.

Influp

Jon and Influp parted long ago, and soon they shall walk out of history and into eternity, guided only by the indelible memory of what they once had as it lights a path forward in the vast unknown that lie ahead.

Ahhhhh Dylan :rofl2:
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada

First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Likes received: 753

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 11th January, 2018, 9:43 am

Submission #465 wrote:This will leave a bitter taste in my mouth, but TBH Pity would make a really good moderator.
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 11th January, 2018, 12:10 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:
wolbre04 wrote:
JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #462 wrote:I know I'm not at all worthy of even being considered, but should Sokol and Temi get promoted to mod I'd actually love to be a CA here, would make me feel like I'm actually worth something to this community (don't try and pity me, this is all just self loathing that I want to get off my chest)

Seems to be the case with lots of people, but for a whole host of reasons we've decided to disband the CA position entirely. People go into it enthusiastic and come out feeling frustrated, unrecognised, and lacking in influence. It's best to concentrate the moderation of the forum in one cohesive group without hierarchy.

This isn't me btw. Save yourself the effort of sending me a pm trying to point a finger <3

Presumably you mean "yourselves" not "yourself," as I didn't think it was you.

Yeah I can't English
ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 353

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 11th January, 2018, 8:23 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #465 wrote:This will leave a bitter taste in my mouth, but TBH Pity would make a really good moderator.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa *breathes* HAHAHahahahahahaha
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 528

Unread postby Amadeus » 11th January, 2018, 10:44 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #464 wrote:I tried to fuck a peach after watching Call Me by Your Name

I fucked a peach two years before I'd even heard of CMBYN. Get with it.

HAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH LIFE NOW HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No way to contact me anymore. I'm out.
Amadeus
Go Gay Or Go Home

First name: Amadeus
Likes received: 15

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 11th January, 2018, 10:54 pm

TheBrunswickian wrote:
JonathanT88 wrote:

I'm pre-emptively predicting a Pity vs. Jesse runoff
ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

Unread postby Dolly » 11th January, 2018, 11:07 pm

wolbre04 wrote:
TheBrunswickian wrote:
JonathanT88 wrote:

Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 800

Unread postby Sturgeon » 11th January, 2018, 11:45 pm

Dolly wrote:
wolbre04 wrote:
TheBrunswickian wrote:
JonathanT88 wrote:

Why do I feel that Jesse set this whole game up
Sturgeon
Road to Ruin

First name: Sam
Likes received: 156

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 12th January, 2018, 1:55 pm

Submission #466 wrote:Having been a member of staff, although a while ago I honestly think that the site needs to move on and the advent of the Discord and 10th anniversary of the site would have been the perfect opportunity to do so. We've been trying to 'revive' the forum since late 2013 and although it wasn't as drastic as we first imagined (typical gays overreacting) its pretty obvious there's been a steady decline aside from a few resurgences thanks to Jack and Morgan. A result of this is that GTF switched from a community thriving because people want to post and make threads and absolutely loved the concept of a forum into a place where people post and make threads because they have to, because they fear it will die if they don't. I don't mean we have to shut down the site or anything but I think it would be wise to stop the forced efforts of 'reviving' the site and just let it take its natural course. I sense that René's been ready for a few years and now that Jack and the established mod team are departed it seems to be the right time.

Dom? Will? Morgan? Josh?
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 12th January, 2018, 2:18 pm

Submission 467 wrote:I also think Dolly should be a mod. I'm afraid of being ridiculed for saying it though
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

Unread postby Jacketh » 12th January, 2018, 2:37 pm

nice try pity
Jacketh

Likes received: 834

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 12th January, 2018, 7:00 pm

Submission #468 wrote:
JonathanT88 wrote:Sokol is now a mod.

Who woulda thought! Why do we even have polls if the person is already confirmed pre-poll lol what an utter waste of everyones time??

Eh?

We had a mod poll, it lasted for 5 days, the overwhelming majority of people wanted Sokol as mod, so we made him mod. What are you complaining about?
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 12th January, 2018, 7:01 pm

Submission #469 wrote:Why do I feel so depressed suddenly, I have a relaxing weekend ahead of me
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 12th January, 2018, 7:02 pm

Submission #470 wrote:jfc wolbre is fucking irritating and is such a blowhard for modship
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

Unread postby Dolly » 12th January, 2018, 8:19 pm

ok deadass those confessions weren’t me. ty to whomever made them tho
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 800

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 12th January, 2018, 8:56 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #470 wrote:jfc wolbre is fucking irritating and is such a blowhard for modship

Dolly wrote:ok deadass those confessions weren’t me. ty to whomever made them tho

:( :weep:
ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 13th January, 2018, 9:44 am

Submission #471 wrote:Why are we constantly arguing in chat, it's taking the fun out of the discord when the same argument carries on for 30+ minutes and no one has space to talk about other things.

Often if #main_chat isn't to your taste, people move to #selfies or #voice_chat. People are going to argue every now and then, and honestly what happened last night was less an argument than a pretty interesting discussion. Everyone kept it civil, you can't expect to conversation to suit you all the time and the discussion started at a pretty quiet time.
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 13th January, 2018, 9:44 am

Submission #472 wrote:I'm never going to let go of the fact that Tim disgraced my name by giving me a trivial warning regarding posting in a spam thread. >:(

#justice4brennan
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 13th January, 2018, 9:47 am

Submission #473 wrote:Im jewish + closeted. in the chat earlier, people like Scherzy and Vortex and Quinn and Jonathan were being really mean to a user called Dolly when he was technically right..

Eh, I've known Pity for years. He knows I don't mind if he's frank with me in a discussion; I know he doesn't mind if I'm frank with him. I wasn't being "mean" (nor were the others) that's just how we deal with him, and how I express my friendship.
Gudrun wrote:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88

Unread postby Influp » 13th January, 2018, 10:49 am

JonathanT88 wrote:
Submission #464 wrote:Unchronological snapshots and vignettes chronicle the decline of a relationship.
__

"I just can't do it anymore, Jon," Influp sighed. "I can't keep up the charade."

"What charade?" Jon mumbled shakily, his voice doing little to hide his fear of what he knew was coming.

"This, what we've been doing. Pretending everything is alright, like we can go on like this forever. Maybe you can live in a fantasy world, but I can't." No sooner had Influp collected his coat and stood up to leave than Jon grabbed his arm and forcefully pushed him back down.

"We're in this together," Jon said, his voice carrying a weightier tone. "You are not walking out on me, not here, not like this."

"Sit down and enjoy your meal, and stop with the theatrics. Please."

9-18-33 - Improvement

I tried not to think about him today. I made it about an hour. It's getting better.

Influp

"Call your testicles the means of production, big boy, because I'm about to seize them."

"No, we have to get going- oh..." Influp's protest was halted barely before it began, by the immediacy with which Jon dropped to his knees and began to service his thick, 8-inch cock.

They were going to be late for dinner, Influp feared, but the way Jon was expertly blowing him meant he knew he wouldn't last very long.

"Fuck, Jon, I'm gonna..."

Influp exploded, painting on the canvas that was Jon's throat a veritable tableaux vivant of unborn children, which Jon swallowed more greedily than Shawn Mendes at a bathhouse.

10-25-32 - Untitled

I met somebody today. I didn't bring him up, barely thought about him.

Jon

"Why are you so willing to give up on us, hm? Why am I the only one around here who puts in any fucking effort?!" Jon raged.

Influp stood there, absorbing the tirade, determined to withstand fully the outpouring of 5 years of pent up anger and frustration.

He wouldn't respond. He had said all he needed to.

"You know what?" Jon continued. "Fuck you."

"You were never worth it."

Silence.

"Just get the fuck out of my house."

Hidden underneath a life-size poster of Margaret Thatcher rested a bag, and inside was Influp's new life.

Mostly untouched, every so often he'd take it out, on every occasion unpacking and repacking it with great ceremony, fantasizing about a life away from this house, and, for just a moment, through sheer force of will, bringing back lost time; by envisioning a timeline where he had gotten away earlier, years earlier, he didn't have to think about the true cost of this relationship - dreams deferred, hope worn down, ambition stalled, an entire life not just put on hold, but stolen, and unlived. In this way, his fantasy served a double role; it was not merely a model for the future, but a means of reclaiming of the past.

He always put the bag back. And each time he did, a future formerly full of promise, and reason for hope, got slightly dimmer.

Influp resented Jon. He resented him for keeping him here so long, for promising to be better but never improving, for everything. But what he could not bring himself to admit was that the loathing he had for himself was just as great, if not greater. How could he have been so stupid?

3-17-35 - Thoughts on the sustainability of a relationship built and sustained by solitary effort

Influp

8-9-33 - In the morning

He would always wake a little before me. It was uncanny, every day it would happen. The first thing he would do, as if without even thinking, was swing his arm across to my side of the bed, like he was searching for me, like he was unsure I'd be there.

I'll never forget the gentle caress that always followed, as if to say, in equal parts jealousy and devotion, "he is mine, and I can think of no other."

I woke up alone this morning.

Jon

Influp's cum was the golden nectar without which Jon could not live. He was
obsessed with it, addicted. Withdrawal was not pleasant, but his fury supplanted
his cravings, and provided him with some much-needed willpower.

The meandering conversations at 2 am; aimless evenings spent out on the beach, bodies close to the shoreline, waves crashing just in front of feet; hours passed in silence made bearable by the company of another; chilly night air brought in by an open window, and the not minding because you were in bed, embraced by your lover, and cold had no meaning to you in that moment. Names, faces, locations—they all leave in the end. These things stay with us.

Jon's antics were starting to wear on Influp. The last straw was not the time he had come home early from work and found Jon blowing the pool boy, gnawing on his dick like a mouse with some cheese.

Nor was it the time he had gone on an excursion to Manhattan to attend a symposium for work only to return and discover approximately four dozen
strangers in their living room, entangled and in various states of undress. Jon, when asked, filled Influp in on his plan - he had organized a massive 'welcome back' orgy, recruiting any man he could with the intent of creating what he described as a "cornucopia of cock."

No, the last straw was not one event, but a cascading series of one annoyance after another.

5-6-34 - The night we met

I couldn't stop staring at him. Dashing yet oblivious to his beauty, brilliant but completely unpretentious, complicated but not aloof, kind without pretense. I knew then.

Influp

Jon and Influp parted long ago, and soon they shall walk out of history and into eternity, guided only by the indelible memory of what they once had as it lights a path forward in the vast unknown that lie ahead.

Ahhhhh Dylan :rofl2:

JGGHGHGH WHAT
King penguin has
arrived o/
Influp
Where's the leak ma'am?

First name: Ben
Likes received: 45

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Calcifer, CameronAus, Cobalt, CommonCrawl [Bot], Corrdorr, DotMycin, Google Web Preview [Bot], HarryW, Hierax, Java1 [Bot], Kaspar, Kind Wolf, Lightboy, macdan096, Rwinter96, Seznam [Bot], Shayla, Tim., tio-plato, Yandex Images [Bot] and 152 guests