bad boy school moments

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

bad boy school moments

Unread postby Example » 8th January, 2018, 6:37 pm

I wanna hear about your iconic school day stories
I love hearing stories of times people got in lots of trouble for doing something bad
so spill the beans
ImageImage
Example

First name: Kyler
Likes received: 461

Re: bad boy school moments

Unread postby wolbre04 » 8th January, 2018, 8:24 pm

Emptying someones backpack on the floor for stealing my Charizard card
Bitch deserved it
wolbre04
Not the Serial Killer

First name: Brennan
Likes received: 90

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby Nostalgia » 8th January, 2018, 9:08 pm

So there was these 3 buff guys that looked like they went to the gym everyday and did steroids. I used to stalk them a lot, so once I managed to get a pic of them together but unfortunately for me they saw me at the same moment. I litt went all The Flash and darted to the doors to escape them, even dropped my backpack, but they caught me and forced me to delete the picture.
“I am one with the Force. The Force is with me”
― Chirrut Îmwe
Nostalgia
Controversial

First name: Miguel
Likes received: 5

Unread postby Dolly » 8th January, 2018, 9:14 pm

this kid was irritating me so i took his glasses and broke them
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 671

Unread postby Lightboy » 9th January, 2018, 9:53 am

I was a bad boy back in early middle school and primary school and that's all that happened:

-I unintentionally broke a teacher's nose but she was a bitch to me anyways.
-I bit someone till they bled because they kept calling me names.
-I threw a pebble at someone because he made fun of my personality for weeks.
-I spread rumors about my middle school bully who bullied the heck out of me. The entire class turned against him.

I think there was more but I don't remember so much, it was middle school anyways, I was a bad kid but that changed at the end of grade 8.
Lightboy
Compulsive Hugger

First name: Fady
Likes received: 38

Unread postby Wayde » 9th January, 2018, 11:01 am

Well, I was a good kid... The most trouble I ever got into was when I was 16 and my parents read my journal (okay, yes, it was a diary. You can stop laughing). Anyway, my parents literally took it out of my hands and read it while I pleaded (while crying I think, lol) for them not to. That was the day they found out I was gay and had a crush on one of my friends. They were not okay with that. I was forbidden to talk to that guy ever again, and, since he lived out of state and I could only talk and FaceTime him with my phone, they took that away for months (and only gave it back with software that tracks everything I do on it so that they could see if I texted him again). They also forced me to do what they called "at home therapy sessions", which basically consisted of my dad sitting down with me every two weeks and ranting to me for two hours about how I wasn't actually gay and how wrong being gay is, and occasionally watching podcasts of preachers explaining how I can "pray away the gay". Yeah, it didn't work. The only thing they actually accomplished was successfully sending me into a depressive spiral (with a couple failed suicide attempts). And, needless to say, I don't trust them whatsoever anymore. I'm a lot better these days since I am in college and no longer living at home, but I have yet to come out to them and tell them their super helpful "therapy" didn't do anything beneficial. I'm slightly hoping they'll react better if I can snag a decent boyfriend and just casually do it that way :finger:
Wayde
A Witty User Title™

First name: Wayde
Likes received: 27

Team: The Far East

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Amadeus, Baidu [Spider], Calcifer, CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot], John9n, JonathanT88, Lightboy, Linkdex [Bot], NppSt, Rwinter96, scottnesss, Twitter [Bot], Ty_jones, Woollyhoolly, Yahoo [Bot] and 131 guests