GTF Fanfiction thread

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

GTF Fanfiction thread

Unread postby Olivurh » 10th January, 2018, 9:56 am

soooo after... some certain events in main chat on discord, me and jon came up with the perfect idea of making a fanfiction thread here. the thread may or may not be breaking rules and therefore may or may not be removed, so make sure to save your fanfiction elsewhere ;)

pretty simple rules, anything goes, cute cuddly fanfiction or hardcore super kinky smut as influp prefers it.
however! the characters MUST be GTFers, be it newfags, oldfags or deadfags.

also, a small suggestion when writing: be ironic, that way its much more fun
Olivurh
great sass greater ass

First name: Oliver
Likes received: 15

Team: The Wild West

Re: GTF Fanfiction thread

Unread postby Olivurh » 10th January, 2018, 10:00 am

so, this is the fanfiction that started it all
out of nowhere after talking about me and JonathanT88 hatefucking, influp begins writing the story of his life.
DO NOT READ THIS ON A FULL STOMACH
[Reveal] Spoiler: for the sake of ur mental health, prepare urself
Oli slowly unbuttoned Jonathans top, and pushed him roughly onto the bed. "You cannot make me submit you filthy swede" Jon cries out. Oli swiftly slaps him hard on the face, leaving a bright red mark on his right cheek. "You will do what I say, you hEAR ME?" Oli yells out. Jon tries to squirm away, but Oli hastily handcuffs him to the bed. He looks around with a panicked expression on his face, and Oli lays on top of him, playing with his mouth and nose. Jon starts screaming, making Olis ears flinch in pain. He then grabs a roll of duct tape out, and tapes it shut, making him squirm even more. Oli keeps him pinned down onto the bed, and then slowly sticks his tongue into Jons nose, making it wiggle around in his nostril crevice. Oli takes off Jons pants and underwear quickly upon realizing he's into foreskin, and starts playing with Jons shaft. He then opens his own nose up wide, and slowly inserts Jons dick inside his own nose, making it penetrate the small gap, making Oli scream in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Oli is furiously getting his nostril pounded by Jon, which eventually starts making his nose bleed. The nose blood pours out of his hole and starts leaking onto Jons crotch and dripping down onto the bed. after it is finished, Oli slowly takes Jons dick out of the nostril hole, and then unleashes a huge sneeze all over jons body, leaving him covered in Olis own blood and mucus. At this point, Jon is crying a huge amount of tears, which starts pouring down his body, mixing up with the blood and mucus.
Oli gets a cocktail glass and collects all of the goodness that had been created, and then starts sharing the concoction with Jon himself. The creation is so disgusting, that they both end up vomiting all over eachother, giving them more stuff to fuel their fun. After wretching, Oli prepares Jons dick, lubing it with the vomit, mucus, blood and tears creation that they made. Oli slams his ass down onto Jons dick without hesitation, leaving him in a pile of strange emotions. They keep going at this for many minutes until Oli can see Jon is approaching his finish. Using his incredible knowledge on the male anatomy, Oli knows exactly when to time his grand finale. He knows exactly when to unload his final surprise when Jon is about to finish. He waits until the perfect moment... wheeeeeeen Jon shoots his cum up Olis ass, but the cum gets pushed back out by the shitstorm that Oli had prepared, and it gets unloaded all over Jons crotch, the shit and cum joining the blood, mucus, sweat and vomit party. Noticing the police sirens, Oli quickly puts his clothes on, and jumps out the window. The end.
Olivurh
great sass greater ass

First name: Oliver
Likes received: 15

Unread postby Sokol » 10th January, 2018, 10:03 am

yall bitches need Jesus.
Vortex: Sokol is my favourite of da mods
Sokol
Cucumber Fanatic

First name: Sokol
Likes received: 184

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 10th January, 2018, 10:28 am

Report from anonymous, concerned, middle class mother of 5 wrote:IM SCREAMING; I NEED TO BE BATHED IN HOLY WATER.

this made me straight.
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada

First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Likes received: 663

Unread postby scottnesss » 10th January, 2018, 10:42 am

It is with much regret, sorrow, mental hardship and genuine self-loathing that I bring to this forum....

GTF IMMORTAL

Chapter 1.
AN: Condragulationz 2 my gf (ew not in that way) George, JonathanT88 nd Olivurh 4 helpin me wif da story and spelling. U rok! Ru ur da luv of my deprzzing life u rok 2! RPDR ROX!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi my name is GTF Sass Queen 2017, GTF Narcassist 2016, 2017, and resident bitch, Scottnesss and i'm from Scotland (that’s how I got my name) and I have short brown hair with NO streaks and perfectly maintained tips that reaches my mid-neck and ivy green eyes and a lot of people tell me I look like Roxxy Andrews (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Poolerboy but I wish I was because he’s a major fucking hottie. I’m British but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a bitch, and I go to a virgin school called GayTeenForum in England where I’m in the sixth year (I’m an old fag). I’m a fishy queen (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly pink. I love American Apparel and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a pink croptop with matching lace around it and a pink leather miniskirt, white fishnets and sickening stiletto heels. I was wearing pink lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and glittery eye shadow. I was walking through PMDT. It was quiet and dead; nobody established uses it anymore so there was no shade, which I was very sad about. A lot of new fags stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

“Hey Scottnesss!” shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Dolly!

“What’s up Dolly?” I asked.

“Nothing.” he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AN: IS it good? PLZ tell me fangz!

Chapter 2.

AN: Fangz 2 Olivurh 4 helpin me wif da chapta! BTW new fagz stop flaming ma story ok!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day I woke up in the Discord. It was quiet and boring again. I opened the door of my dressing room and drank some wine from a bottle I had. My dressing room door was pink lacquer and inside it was white silk with white lace on the windows. I got out of my dressing room and took of my Jacketh™ jockstrap which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a pink leather dress, a "whore" necklace, the cutest pair of heeels eva and white fishnets on. I put on four pairs of earrings in my pierced ears, and styled my wig in a kind of messy bun.

My friend, Mestaris (AN: George dis is u!) woke up then and grinned at me. He flipped his limp wrist and opened his icy-blue eyes. He put on his clearly stolen from me blazer with a paisly print shirt, diaper and pointy patent leather boots. We put on our makeup (pink lipstick white foundation and no eyeliner.)

“OMFG, I saw you talking to Dolly yesterday!” he said excitedly.

“Yeah? So?” I said, blushing.

“Do you like Dolly?” she asked as we went out of the Old Fag common room and into the Discord.

“No I so fucking don’t!” I shouted.

“Yeah right!” he exclaimed. Just then, Dolly walked up to me.

“Hi.” he said.

“Hi.” I replied flirtily.

“Guess what.” he said.

“What?” I asked.

“Well, Example is having a movie night in the Discord.” he told me.

“Oh. My. Fucking. God!” I screamed. I love Example. He is my favorite old mod, besides Dessy, Stark, KirssCross and Thaprot.

“Well…. do you want to go with me?” he asked.

I gasped.
Image Image

JonathanT88 wrote:Scottnesss - You'll always be GTF's token narcissist, and don't let any newbie scum tell you differently. You're wonderful, and watching you destroy everyone around you with your sass is very satisfying.
scottnesss
I feel my User Title no longer defines me; please change xo

Likes received: 110

Team: The Far East

Unread postby wolbre04 » 10th January, 2018, 10:57 am

KILL IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS
wolbre04
Not the Serial Killer

First name: Brennan
Likes received: 90

Unread postby Kaspar » 10th January, 2018, 11:14 am

Olivurh wrote:so, this is the fanfiction that started it all
out of nowhere after talking about me and JonathanT88 hatefucking, influp begins writing the story of his life.
Oli slowly unbuttoned Jonathans top, and pushed him roughly onto the bed. "You cannot make me submit you filthy swede" Jon cries out. Oli swiftly slaps him hard on the face, leaving a bright red mark on his right cheek. "You will do what I say, you hEAR ME?" Oli yells out. Jon tries to squirm away, but Oli hastily handcuffs him to the bed. He looks around with a panicked expression on his face, and Oli lays on top of him, playing with his mouth and nose. Jon starts screaming, making Olis ears flinch in pain. He then grabs a roll of duct tape out, and tapes it shut, making him squirm even more. Oli keeps him pinned down onto the bed, and then slowly sticks his tongue into Jons nose, making it wiggle around in his nostril crevice. Oli takes off Jons pants and underwear quickly upon realizing he's into foreskin, and starts playing with Jons shaft. He then opens his own nose up wide, and slowly inserts Jons dick inside his own nose, making it penetrate the small gap, making Oli scream in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Oli is furiously getting his nostril pounded by Jon, which eventually starts making his nose bleed. The nose blood pours out of his hole and starts leaking onto Jons crotch and dripping down onto the bed. after it is finished, Oli slowly takes Jons dick out of the nostril hole, and then unleashes a huge sneeze all over jons body, leaving him covered in Olis own blood and mucus. At this point, Jon is crying a huge amount of tears, which starts pouring down his body, mixing up with the blood and mucus.
Oli gets a cocktail glass and collects all of the goodness that had been created, and then starts sharing the concoction with Jon himself. The creation is so disgusting, that they both end up vomiting all over eachother, giving them more stuff to fuel their fun. After wretching, Oli prepares Jons dick, lubing it with the vomit, mucus, blood and tears creation that they made. Oli slams his ass down onto Jons dick without hesitation, leaving him in a pile of strange emotions. They keep going at this for many minutes until Oli can see Jon is approaching his finish. Using his incredible knowledge on the male anatomy, Oli knows exactly when to time his grand finale. He knows exactly when to unload his final surprise when Jon is about to finish. He waits until the perfect moment... wheeeeeeen Jon shoots his cum up Olis ass, but the cum gets pushed back out by the shitstorm that Oli had prepared, and it gets unloaded all over Jons crotch, the shit and cum joining the blood, mucus, sweat and vomit party. Noticing the police sirens, Oli quickly puts his clothes on, and jumps out the window. The end.

Part two, when?
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Year Cup Judge / Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 448

Unread postby wolbre04 » 10th January, 2018, 11:24 am

Kaspar wrote:

Part two, when?

The real question is, when is the movie coming out?
wolbre04
Not the Serial Killer

First name: Brennan
Likes received: 90

Unread postby Sokol » 10th January, 2018, 11:33 am

wolbre04 wrote:
Kaspar wrote:

Part two, when?

I vote Brennan for lead.
Vortex: Sokol is my favourite of da mods
Sokol
Cucumber Fanatic

First name: Sokol
Likes received: 184

Unread postby Dolly » 10th January, 2018, 4:42 pm

well, scott, do you want to go to Kyler's next movie night with me...? :blush: :nag:
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 671

Unread postby Gantrypengy » 10th January, 2018, 9:54 pm

Sokol wrote:
wolbre04 wrote:
Kaspar wrote:

Part two, when?

I vote Brennan for lead.

Lead top or lead bottom though?
Gantrypengy

First name: Justin
Likes received: 3

Unread postby Cobalt » 10th January, 2018, 11:47 pm

I was expecting a cute thread where y'all share your favorite fanfics but what the fuck is this shit :err:
Cobalt
Mafia Mom

Likes received: 165

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 11th January, 2018, 2:48 am

look we're all here for the Brennan/Writer smut LETS BE REAL
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

TheBrunswickian
Jesse4Admin2020

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 390

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Amadeus, Baidu [Spider], Calcifer, CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot], John9n, JonathanT88, Lightboy, NppSt, Rwinter96, scottnesss, Twitter [Bot], Ty_jones, Woollyhoolly, Yahoo [Bot] and 131 guests