This is random but I really want to blow someone

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

This is random but I really want to blow someone

Unread postby bisexualbuddy » 1st March, 2018, 11:49 pm

I realized I was bi a little while ago, and I really want to blow someone. I'm not in school right now and I'm only 14 lol how do I find someone to blow. I have no friends that are gay or bi as far as I know
bisexualbuddy

First name: Ethan

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: This is random but I really want to blow someone

Unread postby Dolly » 2nd March, 2018, 1:11 am

Don't until you have a good relationship. You're young, inexperienced, and can very easily be taken advantage of. I'm sure you're shrugging it off right now, but if you have to post about this on here, you're probably not ready.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 843

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
14 / 28

Unread postby bisexualbuddy » 2nd March, 2018, 2:39 am

Dolly wrote:Don't until you have a good relationship. You're young, inexperienced, and can very easily be taken advantage of. I'm sure you're shrugging it off right now, but if you have to post about this on here, you're probably not ready.

I see what you're saying, but I'm not interested in a relationship with a guy. I'm sexually attracted but not really romantically. I want to give a blowjob just like one time thing for now. Because one it sounds hot as fuck and two I want to confirm that I'm bi. idk
bisexualbuddy

First name: Ethan

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 2nd March, 2018, 2:43 am

Wait untill you're 16, people really shouldn't be getting sexually involved with eachother at 14, the chances for you to be taken advantage of, as Dolly said, is just far too high. If you really need to confirm you're bi, you can do that with an internet connection and access to Google images, you don't need to blow someone.
Chaos is great! Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling.
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 279

:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
13 / 28

Team: Nerd Herd

Recently active