What are you doing right now?

Feeling happy, sad or excited about something? Seen a great movie? Write about your day in these long-running threads.

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 28th January, 2018, 12:36 pm

Trying to pick a photo for my CV / professional website. I've narrowed it down from 37 to 5 options.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
User avatar
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator
 
First name: René
Posts: 16280
Likes received: 289
Joined: 20th December, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: South Yorkshire
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby swedeam » 28th January, 2018, 12:55 pm

watching sharknado 2..
Criminaly insane.
User avatar
swedeam
Member
 
First name: eli
Posts: 164
Likes received: 10
Joined: 27th January, 2018, 2:08 pm
Location: bracknell
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby ItsMeJack » 28th January, 2018, 1:16 pm

Not studying :3
Image
User avatar
ItsMeJack
Member
 
Posts: 264
Likes received: 31
Joined: 25th September, 2017, 12:08 pm
Location: Right behind you
Country: Belgium (be)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby CelticSky » 26th March, 2018, 1:34 pm

tying to figure out what symptoms mean what..
after careful diliberation, i have discovered, that i am actualy pregnant.

If you're going through hell, keep going.
User avatar
CelticSky
Member
 
Posts: 148
Likes received: 27
Joined: 5th February, 2017, 4:52 pm
Location: Greater Manchester
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby Gavin » 26th March, 2018, 5:41 pm

about to get 4th place on f1 2017 with a renault and hamilton is on my ass :noes:
All i need, is the love you breathe
put your lips on me,
and i can live underwater ~Mika

ImageImage
User avatar
Gavin
Kevin but shittier
 
First name: Gavin
Posts: 863
Likes received: 166
Joined: 10th May, 2017, 2:00 am
Location: a old funhouse, full of evil clowns
Country: Netherlands (nl)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 26th March, 2018, 5:44 pm

Eating a lean cuisine and wondering why I'm eating a lean cuisine
ImageImageImageImage

Image
ImageImage
User avatar
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular
 
First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Posts: 1545
Likes received: 385
Joined: 1st November, 2017, 7:04 pm
Location: Probably Kevin's DMs / Minnesota
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby Lochlan » 26th March, 2018, 6:11 pm

wolbre04 wrote:Eating a lean cuisine and wondering why I'm eating a lean cuisine

When did you become a single, middle aged white mother of 2 with an "I only love wine" t shirt that you sleep in?
Chaos is great! Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling.
User avatar
Lochlan
Cat Daddy
 
First name: Lochlan
Posts: 1168
Likes received: 257
Joined: 16th March, 2015, 12:43 pm
Location: Merseyside
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 26th March, 2018, 6:20 pm

Lochlan wrote:
wolbre04 wrote:Eating a lean cuisine and wondering why I'm eating a lean cuisine

When did you become a single, middle aged white mother of 2 with an "I only love wine" t shirt that you sleep in?

I've always been an older user, I've just recently started identifying as a mother of 2 who hasn't quite realized I'm not in college anymore
ImageImageImageImage

Image
ImageImage
User avatar
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular
 
First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Posts: 1545
Likes received: 385
Joined: 1st November, 2017, 7:04 pm
Location: Probably Kevin's DMs / Minnesota
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby Erorcar » 28th April, 2018, 7:21 pm

got home from a crazy party in the campus. and now I try to write my paper, 'cause tomorrow morning is deadline :english:
“Everything can be explained to the people, on the single condition that you want them to understand.” ― Frantz Fanon
I always ask for help https://writemyessayonline.com/ with endless college homework
Erorcar
New Member
 
First name: Nina
Posts: 1
Joined: 28th April, 2018, 6:32 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 29th April, 2018, 9:21 am

CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:
Lochlan wrote:
wolbre04 wrote:Eating a lean cuisine and wondering why I'm eating a lean cuisine

When did you become a single, middle aged white mother of 2 with an "I only love wine" t shirt that you sleep in?

I've always been an older user, I've just recently started identifying as a mother of 2 who hasn't quite realized I'm not in college anymore

oh my god leave her alone Cindy, let her live her life
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East



Image
User avatar
TheBrunswickian
Lazarus
 
First name: Jesse
Posts: 3450
Likes received: 553
Joined: 30th January, 2014, 11:49 pm
Location: Poundtown
Country: Australia (au)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby Woollyhoolly » 30th April, 2018, 7:53 am

TheBrunswickian wrote:
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:
Lochlan wrote:
wolbre04 wrote:Eating a lean cuisine and wondering why I'm eating a lean cuisine

When did you become a single, middle aged white mother of 2 with an "I only love wine" t shirt that you sleep in?

I've always been an older user, I've just recently started identifying as a mother of 2 who hasn't quite realized I'm not in college anymore

oh my god leave her alone Cindy, let her live her life


If lochlan were a cartoon : Image
Made you look

Trudeau's my daddy
User avatar
Woollyhoolly
Classy
 
First name: Tim
Posts: 548
Likes received: 113
Joined: 4th September, 2017, 4:05 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Country: Netherlands (nl)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 10th May, 2018, 11:08 am

Waiting to receive a constable from the British Transport Police to make a statement.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
User avatar
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator
 
First name: René
Posts: 16280
Likes received: 289
Joined: 20th December, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: South Yorkshire
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Previous

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], DotNetDotCom.org [Bot] and 8 guests