What dream did you have last night?

Feeling happy, sad or excited about something? Seen a great movie? Write about your day in these long-running threads.

Re: What dream did you have last night?

Unread postby mattyk » 17th June, 2015, 6:56 pm

muddylegs wrote:
mattyk wrote:
muddylegs wrote:I DREAMT THAT ANDY (Floyd) WAS HALF HUMAN HALF DOG AND KEpT TRYING TO MATE WITH ALL THE HUMANS AND DOGS (UNSUCCESSFULLY)
IT WAS FUCKING HORRIFYING MAN

That is disturbing on so many levels... :shake:

*sobs* I need therapy

Or perhaps just one of these > :hug:
One can pay back the loan of gold,
but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind.
- Malaysian proverb

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
mattyk
House Cup Host & Judge

First name: Matty
Likes received: 40

Unread postby Edna the Queen » 17th June, 2015, 7:11 pm

I was in a pirate ship and me and my two other people were going to be executed so we jumped out into a steam boat. The captain of the pirates then jumped onto the boat with us so we jumped out and swam. We eventually found a huge abandoned boat with a staircase on that lead to the door to get in (Stupid design) Inside was a huge ballroom that look like it was from the 1800s. It had a door on the side that lead to a hallway and a staircase to the second floor of the boat. After we went upstairs I told one of the people I was with to go lock the door so the pirate captain couldn't get in.
That's when I woke up.
Edna the Queen
Formerly 'Keyblade welder'

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 6

Unread postby Robert 96 » 18th June, 2015, 3:58 pm

I knocked a shopping bag out of some old womens hand on the bus and then the bus driver wouldn't let me off the bloody bus :hitler:
:awesome: :rofl2:
Robert 96

Unread postby Nicholas » 18th June, 2015, 4:01 pm

I had a dream that I had a perfect life and then someone like walked up to me and said 'Wazzam' or something of the sort and all the sudden I looked on everything negatively, like my life was the same but it became absolute Hell because my outlook on things became extremely negative. I think it was a life lesson
Au Revoir
Nicholas
Formerly 'YourWordsAreKnives'

First name: Nicholas

Unread postby Tim. » 21st June, 2015, 10:43 pm

I had some random dream that I went to Oslo and it was -55c. Was interesting how that cold felt in the dream.
After that I was camping in Sweden and it was really hot. Then som lizard walking upright on its back legs and wearing a stylish scarf came out as gay and got rejected,
There was a lot more but I don't remeber :/
Tim.
The Southern Ex-Moderator

First name: Tim
Likes received: 170

Unread postby M4DNESS » 22nd June, 2015, 4:55 pm

Tim. wrote:I had some random dream that I went to Oslo and it was -55c. Was interesting how that cold felt in the dream.
After that I was camping in Sweden and it was really hot. Then som lizard walking upright on its back legs and wearing a stylish scarf came out as gay and got rejected,
There was a lot more but I don't remeber :/

Dude that totes happens in Sweden.
M4DNESS
Eric Saade Impersonator. I will be Popular.

First name: Alex
Likes received: 10

Unread postby Shindosaulong » 23rd June, 2015, 1:53 am

My dream included being attacked for something I didn't do, almost getting run over by a subway, and learning that my crush is a HUFFLEPUFF<< Yuck

And the worst part was, It totally took away appeal from my crush
Shindosaulong

PostThis post was deleted by Canadianborn on 23rd June, 2015, 2:53 am.
Reason: please avoid making back-to-back posts.

Unread postby Tim. » 23rd June, 2015, 7:40 am

HUFFLEPUFF

What's wrong with been a Hufflepuff :wtc: :( :mad:
Tim.

Unread postby Shindosaulong » 28th June, 2015, 10:25 pm

Tim. wrote:
HUFFLEPUFF

Hufflepuffs are the wiches and wizards who don't belong in any other house. They aren't wise enough for Ravenclaw. They aren't brave enough for Gryffindor. And they aren't loyal enough for Slytherin. I mean, they're worse than house elves. At least you can trust a house elf.
Shindosaulong

Unread postby Mathue » 30th June, 2015, 11:14 am

I could fly and I went to the USA to see the grandparents and cousins :runaway:
HOUSE CUP 2015 WATER

Image Image
Mathue
The Better Matt

First name: Matt/Matthew
Likes received: 5

Unread postby Flaggermus » 30th June, 2015, 11:53 am

Shindosaulong wrote:
Tim. wrote:
HUFFLEPUFF

Hufflepuffs are the wiches and wizards who don't belong in any other house. They aren't wise enough for Ravenclaw. They aren't brave enough for Gryffindor. And they aren't loyal enough for Slytherin. I mean, they're worse than house elves. At least you can trust a house elf.

Feeling the need to defend my house has released my HP nerd
The key thing here is that you get sorted depending on whether heroism, wisdom, power, or loyalty (that's the hufflepuff one) is most important to the person being sorted, not whether they're the best at it, which is why Hermione ended up in gryffindor instead of ravenclaw :keke:
Flaggermus
GTF's conchita

First name: Rosie

Unread postby Tim. » 2nd July, 2015, 9:15 pm

I think I had my first encounter with sleep paralysis last night. What a strange thing it was.
Basically I was having a random dream about someone showing me their pet snakes (I know no one with snakes, so it was odd), then I became semi conscious and could not move at all. Part of my brain must have still been in the dream as just before I became aware a snake slithered onto me. This feeling remained during the whole event. So there I was laying in bed unable to move any muscle or make any sound with the feeling of a snake on me wrapping itself around my arm. I knew what it was so just concentrated on my breathing and tried to relax until I either fell back asleep or woke up fully. I don't know how long I was in this state. Was probably no more than a minute or so in real time, but suddenly my muscles just unlocked, the snake was gone and I was fully with it.
Wasn't a scary experience, though if I didn't recognise it for what it was I imagine it could be. Was quite uncomfortable though.
Tim.

Unread postby Jacketh » 3rd July, 2015, 8:50 am

Tim. wrote:I think I had my first encounter with sleep paralysis last night. What a strange thing it was.
Basically I was having a random dream about someone showing me their pet snakes (I know no one with snakes, so it was odd), then I became semi conscious and could not move at all. Part of my brain must have still been in the dream as just before I became aware a snake slithered onto me. This feeling remained during the whole event. So there I was laying in bed unable to move any muscle or make any sound with the feeling of a snake on me wrapping itself around my arm. I knew what it was so just concentrated on my breathing and tried to relax until I either fell back asleep or woke up fully. I don't know how long I was in this state. Was probably no more than a minute or so in real time, but suddenly my muscles just unlocked, the snake was gone and I was fully with it.
Wasn't a scary experience, though if I didn't recognise it for what it was I imagine it could be. Was quite uncomfortable though.

This sounds unbelievably odd. Thankfully I've never had to experience this.
Jacketh

Likes received: 834

Unread postby muddylegs » 3rd July, 2015, 9:18 am

Tim. wrote:I think I had my first encounter with sleep paralysis last night. What a strange thing it was.

That's very brave. Whenever I have sleep paralysis, I panic and try to move (which of course doesn't happen, so I panic more).
muddylegs
Coca-Cola Poster BOY

Likes received: 142

Unread postby Tim. » 3rd July, 2015, 9:31 am

muddylegs wrote:

That's very brave. Whenever I have sleep paralysis, I panic and try to move (which of course doesn't happen, so I panic more).

I think because I knew what it was I didn't panic. While this was the first time I have experienced it personally I have read about it before and it was pretty much the first thing that came into my mind so I didn't freak out. I think I could move my eyes. maybe just open and close them. What I did through the whole thing was slowly try to move my toes, fingers and make a sound but none of it was possible. It was like i could feel the electric signal going from my brain to my limbs to make the movement but nothing would happen. while I wasn't exactly scared, I am a little shaken and a little nervous to sleep tonight.

The whole thing was also strangely relaxing. I'm not into drugs, so have no experience with hallucinations and such that can be brought on by such things - but I think I can see now why some people actively seek out such an experience. The warped sense of reality experienced was strangely engaging and sadly too hard to explain in words.
Tim.

Unread postby Adulli » 3rd July, 2015, 9:45 am

I had a very strange dream a few days ago. I was with all my family and friends. We were at a village a few hours from here, which is right next to a wonderful beach. I told my family I wanted to go for a swim. I started swimming and I couldn't stop... I kept swimming faster and faster.. It started getting really cloudy. The waves started to grow bigger and bigger and I just couldn't swim anymore. I looked back at the shore, which was far away, and I here everyone screaming my name while I drown...

I think it symbolizes me leaving everything to live somewhere that's more accepting with the lifestyle I want to live. But damn, it was a scary dream.
You may dislike what I post, but you can't un-read it. Unless you have Amnesia.... :)
Adulli

Unread postby Shindosaulong » 24th July, 2015, 8:11 pm

Flaggermus wrote:
Shindosaulong wrote:
Tim. wrote:
HUFFLEPUFF

Feeling the need to defend my house has released my HP nerd
The key thing here is that you get sorted depending on whether heroism, wisdom, power, or loyalty (that's the hufflepuff one) is most important to the person being sorted, not whether they're the best at it, which is why Hermione ended up in gryffindor instead of ravenclaw :keke:

Oops, sorry. I mixed up slytherin and Hufflepuff. THat was embarrassing.

Said Slytherin, "We'll teach just those
Whose ancestry's purest."
Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose
Intelligence is surest."

Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those
With brave deeds to their name."
Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot
And treat them just the same.

Here, Hufflepuff states that she would take in and teach anyone; meaning that her house is the least selective (which is shocking considering the amount of crime the more seelctive Slytherin has). But anyways, she is the least seletive meaning people who don't/ didn't (because she doesnt teach anymore) fit into other houses go to hers.

P.S.- what I said might not be so true in the time that the books are written, but at least they were true when the founders taught and when their ideals weren't stomped upon and made meaningless
Shindosaulong

Unread postby Mathue » 26th July, 2015, 2:54 pm

I was literally in the cast of Matilda in the west end. It was SO vivid and I can remember it really really well. A Musical Director I know was there and I knew everything (words, dances, script) it was very strange
HOUSE CUP 2015 WATER

Image Image
Mathue
The Better Matt

First name: Matt/Matthew

Unread postby Voyager » 30th July, 2015, 5:29 pm

I got back from Tennessee a few days ago and the night before I was supposed to fly back home my dream was that I was on a plane and it crashed.
Voyager

PreviousNext

Recently active