What dream did you have last night?

Feeling happy, sad or excited about something? Seen a great movie? Write about your day in these long-running threads.

Re: What dream did you have last night?

Unread postby Finch » 24th November, 2015, 7:00 am

jotopijo1 wrote:In the last dream I remember, that I had a couple of days ago, me and my crush (more than just a crush) were sitting side by side on a train. I gave him a pec on the cheek and he looked me in the eyes and asked with his faking-surprise voice: "What was this?" And then we both leaned in for a kiss. If only that that happened in real life.

*Sigh* Amen to that sister.
Also, is your profile pic Gibil, because I feel like it is.
I finally found something to put here!

Finch
the mom friend

First name: Joseph
Likes received: 59

Unread postby Remeber-me » 24th November, 2015, 7:13 am

WhisperingWinds wrote:I dreamed that Shawn Mendes came to my house and baked me muffins. It was pretty amazing.

Yes Shawn Medes :heart: :bow:
Remeber-me
*Remember

Unread postby nab21 » 24th November, 2015, 7:24 am

I dreamt that we were on a school field trip in the mountains, and there was a fungal infection (think flood from halo) turning people in to monsters, and we had to defend ourselves from them. It was like some sort of horror film.

Weird af.
Popularite Season 4 Champions - Proudly #TeamAdele Team Vice Captain
House Cup 2016 Champions - Vice Captain of Team Middle Earth

ImageImage
nab21
Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Likes received: 24

Popularité League Winner

Unread postby Tim. » 24th November, 2015, 8:24 am

nab21 wrote:I dreamt that we were on a school field trip in the mountains, and there was a fungal infection (think flood from halo) turning people in to monsters, and we had to defend ourselves from them. It was like some sort of horror film.

Weird af.

Sounds fun :awesome:

Tim.
The Southern Moderator

First name: Tim
Likes received: 156

Unread postby Circles » 26th December, 2015, 11:31 pm

I had a weird fucking night.

First up, my family was at a funeral for my grandmother, but she didn't die until the funeral started. Like, she died at her own funeral. And she turned into a star. A star that went floating around and was still her. It was the most surreal and profoundly perturbing dream I've ever had, I think. The church where the funeral was was in a mall, comprised of a zoo, a water theme park, and shops. I wandered around after the funeral, and a cute boy maybe two years younger than me tagged along and kissed me on the cheek, said he'd never leave me, and was generally very comforting. Quite odd. I knew I knew him from before this happened (sometimes you just know things) but affection was new, so I was a bit put off.

Secondly, Alyssa Edwards came over to my house for dinner. Full drag. My parents didn't seem to realise. I spent the whole meal incredibly nervous wondering if they'd figure out "Alyssa's Secret". They never did. I tongue popped and she approved.

Finally, I flew the TARDIS through a museum in London. Except it was a knock-off TARDIS that was far less impressive than a real one. It flew around and glided through walls, but did nothing
else interesting.
ImageImageImageImageoooo
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Circles
Twinkerbell

First name: Marshall
Likes received: 55

Unread postby bottleneck97 » 27th December, 2015, 1:11 am

My mum asked me why I didn't tell her I was gay. No kidding, that was soooooooooo creepy!
Another one was an alien ship crashing into my school dorm :wtf:
I need to moderate my use of substances i think
Basically, I am a Pineapple. Nice to meet you!
bottleneck97

First name: Ivan
Likes received: 2

Unread postby shoki » 27th December, 2015, 6:21 am

I dreamed there was no more coke left in the fridge.

My dreams are so interesting.
Holy shit look at that fuckin hot mess.
shoki
stupid meanie doodoo head

Unread postby muddylegs » 27th December, 2015, 3:25 pm

A plane crashed, everyone thought there was blood everywhere but it was just contaminated jet fuel. The men on board died anyway- they were American army generals and military figures. RIP.
muddylegs
Coca-Cola Poster BOY

Likes received: 140

Unread postby Charon » 30th December, 2015, 8:30 pm

My piano teacher gave me a massage, including massaging my butt, then made me take a shower in his house while he taught the next student. Throughout the dream, he stayed the same, but I switched between being me and being Tom Daley. Weird.
Charon

First name: Joel

Unread postby Tim. » 3rd January, 2016, 9:24 am

Had a few weird dreams last night. The details are a little sketchy now but I'll try and remember the main parts.
I think the first one was me looking in to re doing my last year of school. So I was back at my old school with my mum and two of my friends who for somereason were also looking at going back and re doing their last year. We went to a meeting and the teacher that was running the tour was actually Australian foreign minister Julie Bishop, and she was a total bitch to everyonE. I ditched the tour and explored the school with my friends. The year I was entering had a bully who tried been a cunt to me, but I was all like "I'm fucking 21 and you're like 17. Why would I be scared of you" and just laughed at him. I think I ate food at some point but the rest of that dream is a blur.

The next one I remember I was in a pretty typical residential street which for some reason was apparently in South Africa, when I heard a jet noise and looked up and it was a Concorde supersonic airliner taking off. I didn't believe my eyes because none have flown since 2003 so I was looking at my plane finder app to try and verify but nothing was showing up. So there was apparently a Concorde taking off from Cape Town secretly. At least it didn't crash like 90% of the aircraft in my dreams.

The third dream I had last night I was at a bar when some guy who was some combination of two random people from high school was like come with me, so me and some other really hot guy who was apparently my friend followed him down some alleyway to the street behind the bar where he started leading us to some cops. At this point the scenario turned into a simulation video game I had apparently used before. The idea was to teach people about stranger danger by telling them not to go off with people they just met. The cop was going to lecture us about the fact we could have got killed by following the guy down the alley despite the fact we knew the guy already anyway :dunno: so when I realised I knew what it was me and my friend decided to turn the other way and run. We went seperate directions to make it harder on the cops. It was real but I was apparently playing a video game. Like GTA or something and running from the cops. I somehow managed to evade them out of the town to a rural area where I went off road and went through a paddock of long dead grass. I found a farm house so hid in there for a bit but the cops all of a sudden were closing in on me. Then my dpad broke so I couldn't move. Remember this was like reality I wasn't playing a game, but it was a game apparently. The broken dpad meant I couldn't run anywhere and I got caught and woke up simultaneously.

Some random, fun dreams last night.

Tim.
The Southern Moderator

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 16th October, 2017, 11:01 am

Let's revive this thread.

One of my dreams last night involved riding a kind of Soviet metro system that was so primitive that it didn't even stop at stations; the vehicles had no doors and you had to kind of time it right to jump on and off at the platforms :P
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

First name: René
Likes received: 264

Unread postby Sokol » 16th October, 2017, 12:26 pm

My last dream I remembered was a nightmare where we got in a bus accident and I woke up when the roof of the bus collapsed
Vortex: Sokol is my favourite of da mods
Sokol
Cucumber Fanatic

First name: Sokol
Likes received: 184

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby CelticSky » 13th November, 2017, 2:48 pm

I cant normaly remember dreams but last night...damn.. it was more of a nightmare tbh

I was a woman.. with a 1920's hairstyle and a gold sequin gown thing... :squint:
and i had to escape this palatial, maze-like hotel where a serial killer was on the loose trying to track me down...

How am i meant to interpret that? :runaway:

If you're going through hell, keep going.
CelticSky

Likes received: 22

Unread postby Tim. » 14th November, 2017, 4:19 am

I can't remember the last time I had a dream. I'm having a real dream drought lately :(

Tim.
The Southern Moderator

Unread postby wolbre04 » 14th November, 2017, 10:05 am

Had a dream about trying to shear a really pissed off sheep.
wolbre04
Not the Serial Killer

First name: Brennan
Likes received: 89

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby Mercelo » 30th December, 2017, 1:59 pm

I dreamt that I was at my elementary school, but bigger. I was searching to get out and go to my high school. When I got at my high school I was too late and I forgot that I had a history test, so I went to the woman behind a desk and said to her that I felt sick in class to not go to class. But she said that the teacher didn't send her a message that I was coming, so I had to go to class anyway. After class I went to a weird combination of a gym and a theater stage with some girl I wasn't even befriended with in real life. There were already some people in the gymstage. They were the children that needed extra help at school. They were angry that we got into their gymstage thing and we got in a discussion about if claiming it was correct or not. Then I woke up... c:
Mind capacity is overflowing
Mercelo

First name: Arjan

Unread postby Mercelo » 30th December, 2017, 2:00 pm

I dreamt that I was at my elementary school, but bigger. I was searching to get out and go to my high school. When I got at my high school I was too late and I forgot that I had a history test, so I went to the woman behind a desk and said to her that I felt sick in class and then went to her. But she said that the teacher didn't send her a message that I was coming, so I had to go to class anyway. After class I went to a weird combination of a gym and a theater stage with some girl I wasn't even befriended with in real life. There were already some people in the gymstage. They were the children that needed extra help at school. They were angry that we got into their gymstage thing and we got in a discussion about if claiming it was correct or not. Then I woke up... c:
Mind capacity is overflowing
Mercelo

First name: Arjan

Unread postby Amadeus » 30th December, 2017, 9:40 pm

I had a dream that I had sex with my boyfriend. Totally great & I hoped I would never wake up again!
Go Gay Or Go Home
Amadeus

First name: Amadeus
Likes received: 3

Team: The Far East

Unread postby Panthony2100 » 31st December, 2017, 2:48 am

I had a dream that i was in another high school and we had just finished PE (physical education) and we were heading back to the lockerrooms. For some reason I didn’t have a lock and I had no regular clothes to dress into. I’m not quite sure what happened after that but i know what you’re all probably thinking so let me just say this. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Later on, I was making my way through a labyrinth of obstacles, from what I can only describe were from the show wipeout. The thing was though I had a bunch of children chasing me and just being a big hindrance overall. It was a very vivid dream but I forgot most of it by now.
Be the change you want to see in the world
Panthony2100

First name: Anthony
Likes received: 12

Team: The Far East

Previous

Recently active