Share an Embarrassing "Shake My Head" Moment

Feeling happy, sad or excited about something? Seen a great movie? Write about your day in these long-running threads.

Share an Embarrassing "Shake My Head" Moment

Unread postby Wayde » 6th November, 2017, 6:35 pm

Starting this thread for us to just leave those small things that we did or thought that are slightly embarrassing and make us laugh.

To start us off, when I came to my university this fall I got the SGA (Student Government) and GSA (Gay-Straight-Alliance) acronyms mixed up. I kept hearing people talk about SGA, and so for the first week or two I was like "Wow, my school is incredibly supportive of LGBT! Like almost overly so!" When I realized I had mixed the acronyms up in my head, I couldn't help but laugh at myself. Now, whenever I see the SGA acronym on student government campaigns, I can't help but laugh at myself :lol:
Wayde
A Witty User Titleā„¢

First name: Wayde
Likes received: 30

Re: Share an Embarrassing "Shake My Head" Moment

Unread postby CelticSky » 12th January, 2018, 10:26 pm

I was cycling around my town, just for fun really not going anywhere inparticular, and i was heading down a road with a slow speed limit when a car started approaching me from behind. Im not comfortable with road riding yet so i attempted to "bump" my bike up onto the pavement... and failed quite badly! almost ending up on my face... on the main shopping street in town... in the middle of the day.. with hundreds of people there... :weep: i've stuck to cycle paths since then :lol:

If you're going through hell, keep going.
CelticSky

Likes received: 27

Unread postby Picoronut » 19th January, 2018, 3:11 am

I do not know what I'm going to tell. I like you very much. I read only enough.
Picoronut

First name: Picoronut

Unread postby Dolly » 23rd January, 2018, 3:33 pm

i spilled a bit of ramen noodles on my date's hand yesterday i guess that's embarassing
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 798

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 23rd January, 2018, 5:25 pm

Dolly wrote:i spilled a bit of ramen noodles on my date's hand yesterday i guess that's embarassing

Being the romantic Don Juan that he is, Dolly then bowed and shook his hand as is customary on a first date
ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 353

Recently active