THE YEAR CUP, FAMILY FEUD ROUND 1

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

THE YEAR CUP, FAMILY FEUD ROUND 1

Unread postby Jacketh » 7th November, 2017, 6:52 pm

Family Feud Round 1

The Year Cup officially starts on Thursday, but we are launching this now so that it fits with the schedule weekly. You have 7 days to do this, the deadline will be 7pm GMT. It's a very easy way to score your teams some points :keke:

SIMPLY PRIVATE MESSAGE ME YOUR ANSWERS TO THE BELOW, ON HERE OR ON DISCORD.

1. A famous university -
2. A country that borders Russia -
3. A Star Wars character -
4. A popular allergy -
5. Something that is associated with New York City -
6. A way you may express gratitude to someone -
7. A song by The Beatles -
8.. A Democrat politician who has held office since 2001, excluding Barack Obama -
9. A type of curry -
10. A film starring Tom Hanks -

So, how does this work?

You simply answer the above questions with what you think the most popular answer will be, based on what other members put. If 16 users answer "The Beach" to a film starring Tom Hanks, then 16 points are awarded for that answer. There are no wrong answers, it is about the most popular answer.

Obviously, you cannot discuss answers with other members and we have had members cheat before. It is very easily detected, and we have detected cheating before and banned users. Don't bother - it ruins the spirit of the game, takes away the fun, and I will spot it.
Jacketh

Likes received: 907

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Re: THE YEAR CUP, FAMILY FEUD ROUND 1

Unread postby Jacketh » 9th November, 2017, 10:44 pm

Family Feud is the easiest way to score points in the Year Cup. Make sure you try and do it and score some points for your team :)
Jacketh

Likes received: 907

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

For post #This post was deleted by Kaspar on 19th November, 2017, 7:36 am.
Reason: On request

Recently active