A Reintroduction

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

A Reintroduction

Unread postby eb_horsecrazy » 18th September, 2017, 11:48 pm

So I officially joined in April, but I've been ridiculously busy all summer and haven't been on. So I thought I'd reintroduce myself...

First name or nickname: Eliana but all my friends call me Ellie because it's easier to remember...

Orientation: Bisexual, and maybe a titch polyamorous if I'm honest.

How did you find the site, and why did you sign up?: I found this site by looking up lgbtq+ forums when I realized I was bi and wanted a community for myself. That was months ago, and I was pretty active for a while but I got busy. But now I'm back.

Where do you live?: Ohio, USA

Occupation/Studies: I'm a senior in high school, but I take all my classes at one of the colleges near me through an amazing program. I did it last year, too. Hopefully, I can keep my grades up and then go on to Veterinary school

Life goals: I feel like I could go really deep with this one, but I'll stick with the simple version. I want to be happy, I want to help as many animals as possible, and I want to be a good person.

In your free time you like to: Ride horses, go for walks with my dog, write stories (though it has been forever since I've written anything worth reading), reading wonderfully smutty romance novels and watching the greatest TV show on the planet.

What are your talents?: Pretending I know what I'm talking about. I can be totally wrong but sound totally confident in my answer.

An interesting fact about you: I have an entire 10 foot bookshelf of books I haven't read yet. I'll get around to reading them someday, though.

Your personal hero is...: Cheesy, I know but definitely my grandmother.

Your celebrity crush is...: Female? Emma Watson. She's gorgeous, smart, a super awesome person, and she played in Harry fuckin' Potter. Male? Right now it's definitely Randy Harrison. Yes, he's gay but god, he's amazing.

Your favourite movies are...: Labyrinth and Cinderella. I'm strange, I know.

Favourite TV shows/books/songs right now?: TV show; Queer as Folk. It's the single greatest TV show on the planet. Books; The Made Marian Series by Lucy Lennox. Songs; Unsteady by X Ambassadors.

What is your political philosophy or beliefs?: I tend to be more liberal but I'm open to all ideas.

Are you a follower of any religion?: I'm kind of against organized religion at the moment.

Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: No drinking, no drugs, eternal sobriety. There's too much alcoholism in my family for me to risk it.

What animal best represents you?: Well I had no idea what to put, so I took like three quizzes. Apparently I'm a mouse. The descriptions all kind of fit though so, idk.

Best thing about you?: Once you're my friend (and I mean really my friend, not just surface BS), I will literally do anything for you. Anything.

Worst thing about you?: I'm painfully shy and have like, zero confidence in myself.

Tell us about your last 24 hours: Well, this morning I got up and fed my fish, then had to go out and feed all the other animals on this little farm I live at. Then I drove an hour to school while drinking liquid sustenance in the form of Chai tea. I spent most of Precalculus listening to my friend explain how she has to go to the podiatrist because he toe is green and the nail is practically falling off. Then I went to Biology and the Chemistry and tried not to run out of Chemistry screaming. I then drove an hour home, spent about three hours doing homework and then watched like three episodes of Queer as Folk. Good times...

A picture of you: Image
"Girls are like noodles... straight 'til you get them wet."
eb_horsecrazy

First name: Eliana

Re: A Reintroduction

Unread postby Kaspar » 19th September, 2017, 1:41 am

Aww I remember you, Ellie! :D Welcome back :heart:
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 343

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 19th September, 2017, 5:54 am

Welcome back Ellie! That was a super well done intro, stick around it's always lovely to have girls here :)
Twink enthusiast
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 648

Unread postby boiii » 19th September, 2017, 11:14 am

Hey, welcome here (again :P )

be sure to check out the discord chat if you haven't already :)
Image Image

ImageImage

Winner of the best friendship award together with Kaspar ^.^ and also that other one we don't talk about.
boiii
oh shit waddup

First name: Kamiel
Likes received: 195

Unread postby MCarr » 19th September, 2017, 12:47 pm

Welcome back! I hope you stick around this time :keke:
"I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an asshole"

MCarr
I won a bet with Kaspar

First name: Miguel
Likes received: 160

Unread postby Tim. » 19th September, 2017, 1:33 pm

Hey Ellie! Welcome to the forum!! Stick around this time

Tim.
White Tupac

First name: Tim
Likes received: 130

Recently active