Hello Introduction Yay

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Hello Introduction Yay

Unread postby LucanSilvver » 27th September, 2017, 12:42 am

First name or nickname: Lucan. My real name is Mathew but I like the name Lucan more so I self-proclaim that is my nick (no one calls me that).

Orientation: Gay

How did you find the site, and why did you sign up?: I was feeling lonely so I looked up 'forum for gay teens' to read random stuff lol

Where do you live?: Florida, US.

Occupation/Studies: Middle School, 8th grade.

Life goals: Be a successful writer who has enough earnings to live with a small, loyal, and awesome fanbase.

In your free time you like to: Write, listen to music, use my imagination, learn, and think about stuff.

What are your talents?: Writing, Math, and... probably more stuff I forgot because I don't like praising myself.

An interesting fact about you: For some reason, I really don't like the smell of coffee. I have no idea why.

Your personal hero is...: Uh... I don't really have one but I would have to say my sister, she works hard and is awesome.

Your celebrity crush is...: Celebrity Crush? Does Halsey's music count? No not her, although she is awesome, just her music.

Your favourite movies are...: I don't really watch movies... right now the only one I remember is 'Blue Is The Warmest Color' because it was lesbian af and my sister made me watch it, and also it was pretty good. To me.

Favourite TV shows/books/songs right now?: Hmm... no shows, and books right now? I'm not currently reading any, am I allowed to say my own that I've written? As for songs, like I said, Halsey's entire new Hopeless Fountain Kingdom album, also Hayley Kiyoko has a
lot of ones I love.

What is your political philosophy or beliefs?: Political philosophy? I don't like getting into politics. But I'll just include philosophy on handling things in general, I say that the only things that truly matter are happiness, comfort and success, and you should just let it so everyone possible can get those things. Or at least, try your best. OH, or do you mean whether you're liberal or conservative? Uh... I don't really know which is which, and I really don't wanna look it up... You know what, I'll just leave this as it is here. HAPPINESS FOR ALL. (I did look it up and I still don't know so... that's that)

Are you a follower of any religion?: Hmm... not currently. Settling myself on a religion would probably make me feel less free. Just myself, I dunno why I feel like that.

Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: Never, I wouldn't even have the means to access drinks or drugs lol. I probably won't ever do them bc I am very scared it will somehow end up with me dead. Also, I had to look up what 'sobriety' means... and apparently I am, since it basically means not being high.

What animal best represents you?: What animal best represents me? Ah, this is a toughie... my favorite animal is the white tiger, but I doubt it represents me... A blue jay? I like blue jays. Is there a bird that is half black half white and also smart? It might be that one. (Okay I looked it up but all I saw were a bunch of pictures on Google Images and websites telling names with little to no info.)

Best thing about you?: My mind/brain/imagination is very powerful.

Worst thing about you?: My imagination overtakes my reality, and so almost everything physical I do in real life sucks as a result.

Tell us about your last 24 hours: I woke up really early, went to school, and I literally remember nothing important about my day after that except my crush smiled at me once (which is pretty much not important at all). And also I found this site.

And that's it! Hope this place offers some fun stuff :keke: most of you all seem niceeeee
One day I will disappear because I found a way to make a reality which is mine.
LucanSilvver

First name: Mathew

Re: Hello Introduction Yay

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 27th September, 2017, 1:04 am

Welcome to the forum Lucan! feel free to check out our Discord =P
Twink enthusiast
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 648

Unread postby Jacketh » 27th September, 2017, 11:24 am

Welcome Lucan! :)

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Jacketh
Admin

First name: Jack
Likes received: 548

Unread postby Pity » 27th September, 2017, 11:46 am

Hey there, Lucan! That is a very interesting and clever choice of a representative animal. I hope you enjoy it here :)
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 485

Unread postby Example » 27th September, 2017, 4:29 pm

Hello there Lucan
welcome to the forum buddy!
Example

First name: Kyler
Likes received: 418

Recently active