Hi, people

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Hi, people

Unread postby Petre » 3rd October, 2017, 8:44 pm

Hi, people I don't know! Okay, um, so, basically, I'm bored and I like talking to people (that's probably not how other people feel talking to/with me, though), so I thought I'd just, I don't know, make a thread and hope someone wants to talk to me? It's okay if nobody does—I can't really blame anyone (I'm not the most fun person in the world). And, um, yeah. Whether or not anyone replies, thanks for taking the time out of your day(s) to read this. Have a nice day!
Sorry for blinding you with my profile pic (At least I'm blocking some of the ugly with my hand?).
Petre

First name: Peter
Likes received: 34

Team: The Wild West

Re: Hi, people

Unread postby Jacketh » 3rd October, 2017, 10:10 pm

Welcome to the forum dude! Make sure you check our Discord server out. Don't worry, we'll reply to your threads lol.
Jacketh
Admin

First name: Jack
Likes received: 627

Unread postby Cruel& » 4th October, 2017, 2:08 am

Hello, fellow human on this planet!
Hola, compañero humano en este mundo!
"Not my prowess he said
I couldn't be caught dead with what I feel
But I don't know what I feel"
Cruel&

First name: Elijah
Likes received: 5

Unread postby Example » 4th October, 2017, 2:22 am

hello unoriginal
welcome to the forum buddy!
Example

First name: Kyler
Likes received: 440

Unread postby Petre » 4th October, 2017, 7:30 am

Jacketh wrote:Welcome to the forum dude! Make sure you check our Discord server out. Don't worry, we'll reply to your threads lol.

As much as I want to, I actually can't use Discord because for some reason whenever I try to use it it just doesn't work. Like, it just stays on the loading screen. I've even left it open for hours and it still won't work. And that's kind of upsetting, but oh well.
Sorry for blinding you with my profile pic (At least I'm blocking some of the ugly with my hand?).
Petre

First name: Peter
Likes received: 34

Team: The Wild West

Recently active