Introduction!

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Introduction!

Unread postby DeanRyxn » 5th October, 2017, 1:21 am

First name or nickname: Dean or Dean the Bean!
Sexual Orientation: Gay
How did you find the site, and why did you sign up?: Through google. I just wanted to talk to people and meet cool new friends :)
Where do you live?: El Dorado Hills, CA. (Near Sacramento/NorCal)
Occupation/Studies: Im currently a sophomore, being home schooled sadly, but planning on graduating early and go to UCLA to study Law!
Life goals: 1) Don't die. 2) Live like theres no tomorrow every day! 3) Travel to as many places as I possibly can.
In your free time you like to: Wrestle, work out, eat, read, hanging with friends, play volleyball.
What are your talents?: Talents? Who needs talents when you have food?!
An interesting fact about you: I have an identical twin brother. (He's literally the most evil person anyone knows.)
Your personal hero is…: Anyone and everyone who believes that life can and will be better. That mindset is just amazing.
Your celebrity crush is…: Oml, TOO MANY!!! But Steve Grand would probably be my number 1… 2 is Charlie Carver, and 3 is Colton Haynes.
Your favourite movies are…: Divergent, Children of the Corn, any movie with Colton Haynes or Charlie Carver...
Favourite TV shows/books/songs right now?: TV Shows) Big Brother, Survivor. Books) Too many, lol, but Lord of the Flies is a great book! Song) Anything by Macklemore lol.
What is your political philosophy or beliefs?: Im a republican even though everyone thinks I am a liberal… Yes… A GAY REPUBICAL :werd: :werd:
Are you a follower of any religion? I am atheist, but was raised catholic and went to a catholic school until the start of this year when I began being home schooled.
Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: Body shots all day baby!!! Lol, no I am just kidding. I don't do drugs, but I do sometimes drink at parties.
What animal best represents you?: A rollie pollie… Not sure if thats how you spell that, but what ever… I am out of my shell sometimes, and at other times, I am completely hidden away from everyone.
Best thing about you? I am open about almost anything. Love talking to people! (Usually…)
Worst thing about you? I 100% judge people by their covers… If I don't think you're attractive, I won't be rude, but I won't be overly nice to you or be interested into getting to know you… And I know thats awful… :(
Tell us about your last 24 hours: I have completed a month of schooling in a few hours online, planning my trip to study abroad in France next year, and watched the episode 2 of Survivor. Oh and I drank so much coffee and ate sour patch kids for breakfast….
A picture of you: (only if you feel comfortable, many users have never posted a picture, it certainly isn't expected!; but if so, use our image uploader if you like and paste the BBCode URL you're given:[/b]Image
I don't have a phone at the moment, only a laptop, so I don't have many pictures of myself, but I will be getting a phone in early November!!!
Btw, you can all add my SC: DeanRyxn
And my Insta: DeanRyxn
People ask me,
"Dean, why are you single?
Youre hella hot,
smart and creative!"
My reply has and always will be:
"Im Overqualified."
DeanRyxn

First name: Dean

Re: Introduction!

Unread postby Anonymous1427 » 5th October, 2017, 1:52 am

Hey nice to meet you. I have an identical twin as well, and he’s evil too
Anonymous1427

Likes received: 1

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 5th October, 2017, 3:03 am

Welcome to the forum Dean! nice meeting you in chat earlier =)
Twink enthusiast
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 648

Unread postby Jacketh » 5th October, 2017, 5:23 am

Welcome to the forum Dean!

We need some Californian gays so do stick around.

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Jacketh
Admin

First name: Jack
Likes received: 548

Unread postby polka dot » 5th October, 2017, 6:17 am

Welcome to the forum!
Saving the day under the alias of Super Polka
polka dot

Likes received: 1