Belated Intro, but Hi anyway o/

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Belated Intro, but Hi anyway o/

Unread postby Influp » 11th February, 2018, 4:28 am

Decided to do this because I realized I hadn't done one yet, and some of you might not know some things about me. So here's my incredibly belated introduction thread!

First name or nickname: Ben or as y'all know me on the forums/discord, Influp
Orientation: Gay
Are you active on our Discord Server? If so, what is your username: Influp
How did you find the site, and why did you sign up?: Was up late on a warm November evening and was just browsing the interwebs. Signed up bc it seemed like a neat place
Where do you live?:Canberra, Australia
Occupation/Studies: No occupation yet and I'm studying mainly cooking at college.
Life goals: I hope to either become an esteemed Barista or perhaps a tennis player.
In your free time you like to: Cook, play Pokemon, take care of my rabbits and play and obsess over tennis.
What are your talents?: Erm.. None?? Well, I guess I'm pretty good at both cooking and tennis.. Have been told I'm pretty good at playing instruments and writing too.
An interesting fact about you: Still have many plushies in my bedroom as a 16 year old kid. Yeah guys, I'm such a catch ;)
Your personal hero is...: Currently? Probably Lorde I guess ;p
Your celebrity crush is...: Pablo Carreno Busta probably. Top 10 tennis player who I took a picture with at the Aus Open. Too lazy to import it over here, so if you're in the discord, just pm me for it and you can look at it and obsess over him with me.
Your favourite movies are...: I loved Hunger Games Catching Fire and Moana, both in my top 2.
Favourite TV shows/books/songs right now?: Don't have a favorite tv show, I loved the hunger games series and my favorite songs atm are 'Green Light' by Lorde and 'All of the Pieces' by Reigan Derry. Listen to them both and you'll see why they're my favorites.
What is your political philosophy or beliefs?: Don't really have any opinion over politics D;
Are you a follower of any religion? I'd say I'm Agnostic to be honest. I don't deny that something may happen after death but I don't really focus on it. Just want to focus on making my life as fun and as enjoyable as possible.
Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: Nopeity Nope.
What animal best represents you?: I don't know man D;
Best thing about you? I'm accepting and fun, and I care about many people.
Worst thing about you? Horrible with receiving compliments, nervous in social situations and socially awkward.
Tell us about your last 24 hours: I'm going to judge this bit from 10am today rather than 8:23pm. I went clothes shopping and got some neat tennis/casual gear to wear. I look snazzy
A picture of you: Again, if you're active in the discord chat just shoot me a ping/dm and ask for a selfie, to spare me the pain of importing it to the forum site.
King penguin has
arrived o/
Influp
Where's the leak ma'am?

First name: Ben
Likes received: 50

Re: Belated Intro, but Hi anyway o/

Unread postby Hierax » 11th February, 2018, 6:24 am

welcome Ben! I hope you'll enjoy the forum :)
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Likes received: 357

Unread postby Dolly » 12th February, 2018, 5:02 pm

Sokol wrote:welcome Ben! I hope you'll enjoy the forum :)

he has 65 posts sweaty...
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 807

Unread postby Hierax » 12th February, 2018, 5:08 pm

Dolly wrote:
Sokol wrote:welcome Ben! I hope you'll enjoy the forum :)

he has 65 posts sweaty...

I was kidding lmao
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Likes received: 357

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 12th February, 2018, 10:20 pm

Do you like tennis? We have another big tennis fan here :idea:
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF