somone help me

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

somone help me

Unread postby totally_not_xavier » 30th August, 2017, 9:24 am

so there is this boy who is bi , we had dated on and off for 2 times but he dumped me 2 times too , recently he keeps talking about boobies and stuff im ok with that but why do i feel something that isint good...i just feel ...i dont know how to describe it but it doesnt go away..its like i still like him...ok maybe i do but he dumped me twice so why the fuck do i still have feelings for him...my heart is a fking bitch
totally_not_xavier

Likes received: 1

Re: somone help me

Unread postby MCarr » 30th August, 2017, 9:38 am

You two seem to have a difficult history. I'd say that after being dumped two times you should start thinking about forgetting him. I don't know why he did it but it leaves me wondering how much he likes you. Getting together would probably be a bad idea, since he might dump you again.
I know how difficult it is to forget someone you like but it's the best you can do. I hope everything goes well :)
"I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an asshole"

MCarr
I won a bet with Kaspar

First name: Miguel
Likes received: 160

Unread postby Pity » 30th August, 2017, 9:43 am

MCarr wrote:You two seem to have a difficult history. I'd say that after being dumped two times you should start thinking about forgetting him. I don't know why he did it but it leaves me wondering how much he likes you. Getting together would probably be a bad idea, since he might dump you again.
I know how difficult it is to forget someone you like but it's the best you can do. I hope everything goes well :)

This. You should probably cut things off since it is obvious you two are not compatible. Sorry :(
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 485

Unread postby totally_not_xavier » 30th August, 2017, 9:45 am

im trying im really am ....no one ever likes me only him i wanna cut him soo bad but my fking feelings
totally_not_xavier

Unread postby Abdeltyf » 30th August, 2017, 10:10 am

totally_not_xavier wrote:im trying im really am ....no one ever likes me only him i wanna cut him soo bad but my fking feelings

You can't predict the future. Not having someone to like you at all is better than being dumped and hurt more than once :wtc:

:keke:
Abdeltyf
Formerly "Winpartium"

First name: Abdeltyf
Likes received: 25

Unread postby totally_not_xavier » 30th August, 2017, 10:11 am

thats true;(
totally_not_xavier

Recently active