I need thoughts/second opinions

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

I need thoughts/second opinions

Unread postby CheeseSlice » 30th August, 2017, 11:54 pm

I hate to make an "is he gay" thread, but I really would like some civil second opinions. I'm almost sure this guy is gay and likes me, but he swears he's not.

Here's the deal. I've known this guy for a couple of years, and he's a pretty good friend. Recently, he's been sending me shirtless pics of his abs, on his own initiation. I always say stuff like "That's hot. By the way, why did you send me that?" He always sends me replies like,"because I felt good." Or "because you enjoy it" Here's the thing. First of all, he knows I'm gay, so why'd he do that in the first place? Another thing, awhile back, he may or may not have sent me a picture of his junk. I said something like that's hot. Mind you, this was on his own initiative. Same thing remains. Swore he sent it cause I'm his friend and he's not gay. Another thing, he snap chats me "Goodnight sleep well stay safe" every night. Oh yeah, he has a gf.

Here's my qs. Do you think he's gay like I do, curious at all, or just drinks too much lol? Do you think he is interested in me? I'd think he was gay but he's always so honest it's hard to think he'd try to hide something from me especially since he knows about me.
Last edited by CheeseSlice on 31st August, 2017, 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
CheeseSlice

First name: Dan
Likes received: 8

Re: I need thoughts/second opinions

Unread postby Pity » 30th August, 2017, 11:57 pm

He's probably bi, curious, or just gets off by hitting on other guys by sending nudes. I doubt he is romantically into you because he has a girlfriend and has not initiated anything in real life (based on what you wrote). Good luck I guess lol.
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 485

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 31st August, 2017, 12:08 am

I don't think he's gay at all. Everyone loves validation and he knows he can get it easily from you that's why he keeps sending pics.
Twink enthusiast
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 648

Unread postby Wayde » 31st August, 2017, 12:58 am

Honestly? He probably just wants attention. He could be curious, but I'm betting that he just likes the idea of you getting off to him. He sends you those pics because he's convinced that you already want them anyway. It's an ego fluff. Everyone wants to feel wanted.
Wayde
A Witty User Titleā„¢

First name: Wayde
Likes received: 16

Unread postby CheeseSlice » 3rd September, 2017, 4:24 pm

Huh. I honestly didn't think I was gonna get responses like that. Thanks, everyone!
CheeseSlice

First name: Dan
Likes received: 8

Recently active