Dating in College

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Dating in College

Unread postby T33Bone » 10th September, 2017, 5:01 pm

I̶ ̶s̶w̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶p̶u̶n̶.̶

Well, my first day of uni is tomorrow, really thinking about being out for my time there (S̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶.̶), so on that note I was wondering general do's and dont's of gay dating and any major differences between that and straight dating. A̶h̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶s̶h̶,̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶n̶d̶e̶r̶?̶
[i]"Deadass on the field, deadass in my heart, Amen"[/i]

-Ethan on the meaning of life
[size=200]
T33Bone
Token Black Guy

First name: Isa
Likes received: 9

Re: Dating in College

Unread postby Pity » 10th September, 2017, 5:39 pm

Be 18. Download Tinder. Sign up. Use.
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 485

Unread postby Vortex » 10th September, 2017, 9:10 pm

hahahahhaha I'm so alone help
ImageImageImage

Ebsy wrote:Leave it to losers on Twitter to complain about being pandered to. You're supposed to complain when someone panders to others, not to you.
[4:46 AM] Saint Drogo: Also, you've got a strangely appealing asshole. I'll give you that much.
[6:03 AM] Pity: Omg... stop making me sound like a racist idiot
[4:51 AM] Scherzy: jerk off to clinton in the safety of your own bedroom luv
[2:56 PM] Saint Drogo: Literally let me use my cock as a paintbrush and my unborn children as paint.
Vortex
Saint Drogo's mistress.

First name: Da'Neil Boxley
Likes received: 263

Unread postby Wayde » 10th September, 2017, 11:19 pm

Honestly? Same. I'm not out, but Ive always dreamt of just not bringing it up to people until I casually mention having a boyfriend. I'm not out to my family, but I know that at least my parents (and I think two of my sisters) will be very negative about it. The other I am much closer with (she's practically my best friend) and, while I don't think she'll be really for it, I know she shouldn't be too against it because she has at least one openly bi friend.

My experience with Tinder lasted about 20 minutes. I downloaded the app, set up a profile, started swiping. I swiped through everyone available in about ten minutes, so, despite being at a college with 50K other students, I guess there aren't that many gay guys on Tinder. I immediately got 3 matches of all the people I swiped (which isn't bad since I was pretty picky). Of the three matches, one just immediately hit me with a dick pic and a "how're you doin?" (it wasn't even a good dick pic). The second guy sent me a "wassup?" with the happy devil, suggestive, and eggplant emojis, and the third guy sent nothing. I was slightly horrified by the two responses, so I suspended my account and deleted the app. I think I am not meant to date freshman year, lol
Wayde
A Witty User Title™

First name: Wayde
Likes received: 16

Unread postby c70 » 15th September, 2017, 12:31 am

Im in first year uni now, and using Tinder.
Look I finally got a profile picture :D
c70

First name: Thomas
Likes received: 16

Recently active