"I need advice!" Part 2

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

"I need advice!" Part 2

Unread postby k4ganb » 18th September, 2017, 9:10 pm

Ok, so now what is happening is my boyfriend that just broke up with me told me that he did it because there was someone else he liked more and it was hard for him to date me. So I texted the only other guy he talked to (the one he got skull fucked from a week before.) And he still likes me. So I asked him and told him the situation and he was disgusted and said he would never date him, and that he just got oral form him because he was horny. (Updates soon to come)
-Kagan
k4ganb

First name: Kagan

Re: "I need advice!" Part 2

Unread postby c70 » 18th September, 2017, 10:56 pm

I know the situation is upsetting, and I'm sorry he just dropped you like that. I shouldn't have to tell you how much better you deserve. But, it sounds to me like he doesn't want to accept you the way you are, being fem I mean. I can't tell you if sabotage is the answer and I don't know if you still want him to love you, or you still love him. But try to go slowly through this and don't do anything too rash. You can still be good friends if you want to be.
Look I finally got a profile picture :D
c70

First name: Thomas
Likes received: 16

Re: "I need advice!" Part 2

Unread postby Kaspar » 19th September, 2017, 9:51 am

So the situation is - you like a guy, who likes that guy, and that guy likes you? Damn. this is tricky. As Thomas said - take your time to figure the situation out and see what happens.
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 346

Recently active