MY sexuality

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

MY sexuality

Unread postby Grady » 27th September, 2017, 1:27 am

So I’m not sure if you bi or what. I find girls attractive but with guys I don’t. But I love looking at dick and I imagine sucking or fucking a dick. I’m a virgin so maybe once I do it I won’t like it but all I can think about is a guy fucking me or myself fucking a guy.
Thanks
Grady

First name: Biggs

Re: MY sexuality

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 27th September, 2017, 3:28 am

I personally think you're bisexual or gay, what I think is happening is something that happens to almost all of us: the denial stage, where we subconsciously (or consciously) block out any possibility of us being attracted to the same sex because we don't want to be. "I'm not attracted to guys I just want to have homosexual sex...with a guy, I love looking at dick..which belongs to a guy" When you step back and look at it, its pretty silly right? Anyways it's up to you to figure out what you are, if you have any other questions feel free to ask =)
Twink enthusiast
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 648

Unread postby Pity » 27th September, 2017, 11:52 am

I would say you're bi. Even if you're not romantically attracted to males, if you like them sexually, there is a whole sexuality to label that. Technically, it could just be a fetish or a kink, but you make it pretty clear that you are bi.
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 485

Unread postby Auralnauts » 1st October, 2017, 11:10 am

Don't knock it till you try it I guess. Wear a jimmy.

"Gives the best advice"
-No one
Auralnauts
No interesting title here.

Likes received: 5

Recently active