Gay 16 year old boy

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Gay 16 year old boy

Unread postby Anonymous1427 » 2nd October, 2017, 1:21 am

I went to a wedding the other day and ever since I’ve been super depressed because I realized I literally will never be able to have that. I am gay but nobody knows. If I come out as gay, I’d be kicked out with absolutely nothing. I’d have no friends or family because everyone I know is against it. So that means I have to stay in the closer forever but then I’ll be single and lonely my entire life because I will never be able to be with a guy. I have no idea what to do and I have no one who can take me in if I get kicked out. I’ve been crying so much because I feel so stuck and i feel like I’m going to be lonely my entire life.

Secondly, I’ve been using snapchat to sext other random guys (legally) but I feel so vulnerable because everyone just wants to see nudes and nobody wants to get to know me. People just use me until they cum and then never speak to me again and it leaves me feeling so crushed.

If you have any advice please let me know.
Anonymous1427

Likes received: 1

Re: Gay 16 year old boy

Unread postby boiii » 2nd October, 2017, 2:21 am

Some days I feel the same tbh.
I stopped sexting and maybe it'd be best for you too.
There is indeed a big hook-up culture in the gay community and it's not for everyone, but that doesn't mean that you'll end up alone. I know few gay people that actually do.

One of the things I tell myself when think about pessimistic shit is that I'm just 16. Life will happen, it has barely started.
It's gonna be okay, man :keke:

Thanks for joining the forum. It really is the best place to go with problems or to meet new people and make friends :hug:
Image Image

ImageImage

Winner of the best friendship award together with Kaspar ^.^ and also that other one we don't talk about.
boiii
oh shit waddup

First name: Kamiel
Likes received: 195

Unread postby Woollyhoolly » 2nd October, 2017, 11:21 am

I fully agree with what boiii says. How are you so sure your family and friends would abandon you though? Why would you think that?
Made you look

Trudeau's my daddy
Woollyhoolly

First name: Tim
Likes received: 7

Unread postby Anonymous1427 » 2nd October, 2017, 11:28 am

boiii wrote:Some days I feel the same tbh.
There is indeed a big hook-up culture in the gay community and it's not for everyone, but that doesn't mean that you'll end up alone. I know few gay people that actually do.

One of the things I tell myself when think about pessimistic shit is that I'm just 16. Life will happen, it has barely started.

Thanks for joining the forum. It really is the best place to go with problems or to meet new people and make friends :hug:

Thanks. I should probably stop sexting. Honestly I just want a friend who I can open up to
Anonymous1427

Unread postby Anonymous1427 » 2nd October, 2017, 11:31 am

Woollyhoolly wrote:I fully agree with what boiii says. How are you so sure your family and friends would abandon you though? Why would you think that?

Because my entire family is very religious and talk about how bad it is many times. Anytime anyone of my family members sees a gay person they talk about how disgusting and innapropriate they think it is
Anonymous1427

Unread postby Unorginal » 2nd October, 2017, 11:59 am

Hey, if you're looking for people to talk to, then don't talk to people who ask for pics. They may seem nice and all, but if the incessantly ask you for pictures, they're not there to be nice. I don't mean to say that to be mean, I'm just warning you.

Also, don't worry about what your family thinks. I'm in the same position, but once I'm out on my own, I'll let them know. I know it may seem like a long time to wait, but if you think it's miserable now, think about having to live with it. So, really, I would just suggest waiting it out for a bit. If you ever need someone to actually talk to, the people on this website seem nice enough, so try asking them.

Anyway, I hope I helped somehow. I hope things get better for you!
Sorry for blinding you with my profile pic (At least I'm blocking some of the ugly with my hand?).
Unorginal

First name: Peter
Likes received: 9

Unread postby boiii » 2nd October, 2017, 12:53 pm

Anonymous1427 wrote:
boiii wrote:Some days I feel the same tbh.

Thanks. I should probably stop sexting. Honestly I just want a friend who I can open up to

You came to the right place :keke: I know cause I came here for the same.
Image Image

ImageImage

Winner of the best friendship award together with Kaspar ^.^ and also that other one we don't talk about.
boiii
oh shit waddup

First name: Kamiel
Likes received: 195

Unread postby CharlesB » 5th October, 2017, 6:17 pm

That's the same issue I've found

I've looked alll over and people just want to sext which is a nah unless im in the mood

I tried grindr? People that messaged me where my dads age so nobody there
CharlesB

First name: charlie

Unread postby Pity » 6th October, 2017, 8:34 pm

I think everyone reiterated what I had to say, so welcome to the forum!
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 485

Unread postby Cruel& » 22nd October, 2017, 2:57 am

Stay positive; & keep your head up
"Not my prowess he said
I couldn't be caught dead with what I feel
But I don't know what I feel"
Cruel&

First name: Elijah
Likes received: 3

Unread postby Cui » 22nd October, 2017, 9:55 pm

Firstly, this forum is an amazing place to meet other people in situations just like yours. I would personally highly advise you to stop sexting people if you want to know people and instead participate in this forum. There are lots and lots of very friendly people here who would love to talk and get to know you. :heart:

Secondly, you will not be lonely forever. I know it's hard to imagine your future, especially right now, but things will always change. There are 7+ Billion people on this earth, chances are very very high you will find someone. :)

Third, family is very complicated. I am in a very similar situation where family is a problem I have been facing. My advice to you is to choose the path that will make you happy. Find people who will accept you, even if that means loosing connection with you biological family. Remember, biological family are the people you were born with, but your friends are the family you choose. No matter what, you will absolutely not have nothing. There are always people out there more than happy to help, you just got to reach out and respond.

I wish you the best of luck on your journey. Just remember that you are not alone in this path. :D
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. - Mark Twain
Cui

First name: Cui
Likes received: 18

Unread postby Example » 23rd October, 2017, 1:12 pm

awe well you wont be trapped under your parents roof forever
eventually youll get your income and youll be a free bird in to the world making relationships and stuff with people who know the true you
waiting can be tough though though but one day youll be free
Example

First name: Kyler
Likes received: 420

Recently active