Dating girls??

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Dating girls??

Unread postby clover15 » 9th October, 2017, 7:34 pm

So I’ve considered myself bisexual for a while now and I’ve been physically attracted to other girls for as long as I’ve been attracted to guys, but I’d only ever had romantic crushes on boys. Recently I’ve started coming to terms with my sexuality and considering dating other girls (not that anyone of ANY gender wants to date me :dunno: ) more seriously, when it hit me that I have no idea how to go about finding other bi/gay girls, as I only know a handful. I’m in high school, and I really want to experiment so I can better understand who I am. Any tips on this?

edit: I’m not out to people at my school yet, but I’m slowly working myself up to that
clover15

First name: Sophie

Re: Dating girls??

Unread postby Sokol » 10th October, 2017, 2:44 pm

You don't really have to find bi/gay girls to experiment, do you? You can just meet some fun girls at parties or something and start hanging out and flirting. Not being out is even easier to find straight girls because being bi kinda repels them from dating you, imo.
Click here to get a short introduction on me
I'm actually not as fem as the vid might make you think I am
Sokol
Official Kankerslet

First name: Sokol
Likes received: 133

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby Tim. » 10th October, 2017, 3:24 pm

Sokol wrote:You don't really have to find bi/gay girls to experiment, do you? You can just meet some fun girls at parties or something and start hanging out and flirting. Not being out is even easier to find straight girls because being bi kinda repels them from dating you, imo.

Sokol, I think she's a girl looking for other girls ;)

Sokols advice is still relevant though, however it will probably squire efolet on your behalf to make it known you are looking for other girls. Talk to friends and see if they know any girls who might be interested. Beyond that the only thing I can really think of is if your school or city has an LGBT club/society which you can visit and maybe meet another girl. All of those options require yourself to put you're self out there though which can be terrifying for a Same sex attracted teen, particularly if you are in the closet. It's something a lot of us have had to deal with in all honesty.

Tim.
The Southern Moderator

First name: Tim
Likes received: 150

Unread postby Sokol » 11th October, 2017, 1:49 pm

Omg I'm so sorry, I fucked up :blush: :blush: :blush:
Click here to get a short introduction on me
I'm actually not as fem as the vid might make you think I am
Sokol
Official Kankerslet

First name: Sokol
Likes received: 133

Team: The Wild West

For post #This post was deleted by Anonymous Boy on 11th October, 2017, 1:57 pm.
Reason: Double post

Recently active