my story so far

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

my story so far

Unread postby lost lonley boy » 10th December, 2017, 4:40 pm

Hi I'm 10 and gay and going thru puberty and very depressed... I came out earlier this year to my amazing mum and nan but my dad (who broke up with my mum when I was a baby) doesn't except LGBTQ stuff so I feel scared to tell him.
I have a few close friends who I could talk to, one of the is so sweet but doesn't understand this stuff and the other I don't really trust that much. And the other is nice buy she acts way to big for her boots.
The councillor at my school is leaving and I feel alone. Also I've been getting into loads of trouble so my my amazing teacher kinda hates me.
I've recently started to feel very depressed and miserable. That's what's making me misbehave. Sometimes I feel like killing myself but I never would I think.
I also wanna start wearing makeup buy I'm too scared, nowdays anywhere I go im scared
I need help and someone to talk to, I've always wanted a true friend but never got one even tho I try to be one to all my friends and all my friends do stuff like video chats and group chars without me so I feel left out and now I'm out I wish I had a boyfriend to talk to but I don't so I came on here. I find it hard to open up so do doing it anonymously is the best way. My teachers/mum and nan think I would benefit from a journal or blog but I'm to lazy and don't trust them that's another thing that get on peoples nerves. I need help or to be honest I've been feeling more and more wanting to kill myself I need to get advise or it will end badly
Thanks for reading till here all comments are appreciated.
Xoxo lost lonely boy
Last edited by lost lonley boy on 10th December, 2017, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stay strong, it will get better!
lost lonley boy

Re: im depressed and need help

Unread postby Don'ta Lipa » 10th December, 2017, 4:46 pm

Hey there mate! I think the only problem here is your age, being 10 you cannot really expect your friends or classmates to fully understand homosexuality let alone be able to be supportive. With your family, I'm assuming you live with your mother and don't have much of a relationship with your father? If this is the case than who cares what he thinks. This is something that will only get better in time =P so just be patient.
Don'ta Lipa

Likes received: 7

Re: my story so far

Unread postby elidi.guri » 11th December, 2017, 6:28 pm

oh boy you're so young to feel that shit
elidi.guri

First name: Charles
Likes received: 7

Unread postby ImStruggling » 12th December, 2017, 5:51 pm

I totally agree with dua, you're friends obviously wouldn't understand or care if you're gay or not, they're too busy playing with Beyblades or smthn. I can understand the problem with your dad (I have the same problem with everyone I know)

But maybe you should first make sure you're gay first? What actually makes you think you're gay, even so that could change later on, you have your whole life ahead of you, and it would be awkward to just come up to your parents like "hey I just found out I'm not gay k bye" so you should wait till you're like idk around 15 :)

Also don't let it get to you, just because they don't know/care/like that your gay it doesn't really affect you :)
ImStruggling

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 13th December, 2017, 12:04 am

Puberty can be a time of uncertainty about a lot of things due to many biochemical changes in your body. I would suggest waiting until you are 13 until you start being really open about it to others, but around 15-16 would be even better imo. Most high schools have a school social worker or counselor that is usually legally required to keep what you say confidential, unless they fear for your safety. If your dad is not a part of your life, I wouldn't worry about talking to him about it, and if he is, wait until you are more mature and can discuss it. I'm sorry that you are feeling sad and depressed, but a lot of it might be the changes in hormones during puberty, it gets better, believe me. I wish you the best of luck and plead with you to be safe and not hurt yourself. You're still a young pre-teen and have a LONG life ahead of you where you can experience and enjoy life to the fullest!
ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 350

Recently active