coming out to crush

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

coming out to crush

Unread postby slashed » 21st December, 2017, 3:05 pm

I need some advice,

So I have a crush on a guy (he's so cute) and we're like insane good friends
and we do a lot together. I want to come out him soon but I don't know wether it's a good idea.
I didn't come out to anyone at this moment and I don't know wether he's gay or not. Also we're in the same
class so i spend a lot of time with him there as well.
Is it a good idea to come out? Or should I wait some time? And should I tell him immediatly that I like him?
One thing I certainly know is that he's not homophobic or something.

thanks in advance,
Slashed
Be with someone who you don’t have to hide from, in any way. Whether it’s your morning face, an embarrassing story to tell about something that happened on your way home, or an ambition you had since you were six… make sure you end up with someone who knows all of it and still loves you.
slashed

Likes received: 1

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: coming out to crush

Unread postby Dolly » 21st December, 2017, 3:10 pm

It sounds like coming out to him would be fine; just don't do it an awkward or overly dramatic way. Make it casual. Do not tell him you are romantically interested in him just yet. Figure that out later depending on his response to your coming out. Good luck! :D
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 851

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby slashed » 21st December, 2017, 3:18 pm

Sounds good,
any reccomendations on how to do it?
Like just tell him "you know, Iam gay" or something else?
Be with someone who you don’t have to hide from, in any way. Whether it’s your morning face, an embarrassing story to tell about something that happened on your way home, or an ambition you had since you were six… make sure you end up with someone who knows all of it and still loves you.
slashed

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dolly » 21st December, 2017, 4:38 pm

You could wait for the usual "Do you like any girls?" question to come up, send a text, or bring up casually when you two aren't doing anything.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 851

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby slashed » 21st December, 2017, 4:43 pm

Thanks Dolly for your advice, I well let you know when I came out
slashed

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby boiii » 23rd December, 2017, 2:54 am

yo, Slash :keke:
I think that coming out would be a good idea.

I don't know if you guys still do sleepovers, but I came out to my best friend during one. A bunch of questions followed that he was glad he had asked me then. Maybe you can consider this.
Also, you're gonna be nervous. I was at least.

Best of luck :thumbsup:

ImageImage
boiii
spiderboiiii

First name: Kamiel
Likes received: 251

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active