Not sure what to do....

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Not sure what to do....

Unread postby haidude903 » 12th January, 2018, 9:17 pm

Hi. I really don't know how to word this lol....so I will just start with the basics. I have a younger brother who is exhibiting signs of homosexuality. My parents (being non-religious conservatives) were already disappointed that I am gay, and still are living in denial at times. I should also mention that my brother is SIX. He has been saying things along the lines of,
I don't wanna marry a girl! I wanna marry a BOY.
and things of that category. Obviously I love him no matter what, but I am scared that my parents will think I am telling/teaching him these things. My parents are very strict on not telling my brothers about myself until they reach a mature enough age to not go blabbing off to everyone with two ears about it (being that I am conservative about strangers knowing personal info about me). I am Worried. With thoughts like "AM I being too flamboyant or out there?" (which is not how I act even when being my full self But I still worry) and thoughts like, "What if my brother IS gay? I didn't realize I was gay until I was at least twelve? I don't know how to help him through stuff that happens this early if he is!".

My starting questions are:
Should I wait it out? Maybe he is just worried about cooties and will grow out of it?
Or should I go against my families' wishes and talk to him about it?
and if you have any questions yourselves, do not hesitate to ask away and I will give as much detail back as possible.

IDK what to do....please help. Any advice is MUCH appreciated.
haidude903

First name: Haiden

Re: Not sure what to do....

Unread postby Dolly » 12th January, 2018, 10:32 pm

Do not talk to your brother about it. He is 6 and is too young to make any real description of his sexuality. Plus, he will likely have no idea what you're talking about. Plenty of children act flamboyant and turn out perfectly straight.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 798

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 12th January, 2018, 10:38 pm

Lots of little boys like other little boys, my brother, for example, used to give his best friend kisses when he would leave. Today he's super straight and doesn't like guys that way anymore, he needs several years until you can really define his sexuality
ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 351

Unread postby haidude903 » 13th January, 2018, 12:37 pm

Thank you all so much for your help and support...It really means the world to me :keke:
haidude903

First name: Haiden

Recently active